Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pseudo Psycho Analyzing

The truth is common, I reckon most people want to be exquisite rather than common... -unNaked Soul

I wonder where I get my thought from sometimes, even the xtremely naughty ones. And medically speaking, I am not naughty at all oh. Well, in the next few days, I shall be blog hopping, getting to know bloggers by their blog personality, then I shall post my finding. Hey! Don't delete that post!

Note that my intention is not to be accurate. And if in anyway whatsoever my analysis seem a little bit true, you are so free to YELL.

And those that are lined up for PPA are (and not limited to):

Mrs Somebody
Overwhelmed
Bumight
Ubong da
Afrobabe
Princessa
Fantasy queen
Dairy of a G
Dark Temptress
Charizard
Atuts
unWritten
B.J. Bond
Soupasexy
badderchic
Plastiq
Vera
The Ice Queen
Jaybabe
Olamild
Mine Exclusively
Desperate Lady
Queen of My Castle
Ms Mii
Ibiluv
Catwalq
Jaja
Free Flowing florida
Today's Ranting
Naijalines
Ms. Emmotions
Sting

Fantasy Queen
Tiny voice with a tiny temper. Not your average "can I buy you a drink" girl because she belongs to the race of independent women. Naturally preferably quiet verbally but a nerdy social junkie if it clicks (pun intended). If I was to give a name other than her alias I'd call her Lil'Mermaid cos of her dreamcentricity (new word - she can dream paradise out of a hell hole). Blogging is a part of her therapy program, you can tell from the pattern and content. Shopping is an addiction and better don't say it to her face else yours would be covered in fist going at 90m/hr. If I were to imagine her wearing something, it did be a black flowing gown marinaded with white gold sitting bare-footed on a pink bean bag staring into space...

Afrobabe
Afroliciously naughty behind curtains, has the most magnetic personality with no strength for wahala. Behind all the naughtiness is girl who is quite strict in her dealings outside the type, click, and publish world. When in the mood, she can be a troublemaker, the kind you find at the playground with no cruelty intended. You can party together and all what not, but don't go there with her with cos she'll flip beyond your wildest nightmare. but don't worry she might forgive you in a hurry. If I were to imagine her, she'd be wearing a tatoo that looks like a dress on her naked body, no clothes on, with a remote control, pacing up and down a garden filled with other naked bloggers. Don't ask me what the remote is for bcos she just pressed the pause button.

Desperate Lady
A seemingly constantly angry girl who would pour out her frustration on anyone if you push her to the limits, but the truth is she is as soft as a cotton candy inside if only you can melt through her defense... a no nonsense babe, and a beautiful one at that, she can engage in a dirty sex talk conversation to how to a serious a relationship should be... she totally hates been lied to, plus she can't stand loud mouthed individuals or oppressors... she can be ghetto when she choose and don't let her posh exterior fool you. If I were to imagine her, she did be spotting a floral designed HOT bikini with tops off chilling by the pool with Chanel shades and a can of soda laughing at the three naked bloggers trying to push themselves into the swimming pool

Ubong Da
This guy come across to me as a guy who fucks on the job. If I were to give him a career, he'd be a pilot. The kind that screws the air hostess in the cockpit. The truth is, he doesn't want the story to leave the plane, bcos as soon as he touches down, it is business unusual. The I've got shit to take care of and don't try and figure out how how do my business kind of style. As much as he seem so explicitly open, he's as tight as that when it comes to his personal shitza. He'll bang you if you try to show his semen stained outfit in public (pun intended), and you won't be asking for more after he's through with you. If I was permitted to imagine him, even though I cringe at the thought of men in my imagination, he'd be under a tree by a river on a very HOT afternoon enticing female passerby with fresh juice made from fruits of the tree that serves him as shade.

To be cuntinued...

Labels: ,

37 Comments:

Blogger desperate lady said...

Am I 1st?

June 15, 2008 8:20 PM  
Blogger desperate lady said...

Am I 1st?

June 15, 2008 8:21 PM  
Blogger plastiQ said...

...now, I'm scared. Glad u are back to blogging, the silence's been crazy.

June 15, 2008 11:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey bro, I look and there's my name! Have been stalking your blog for ages. 'Certainly didn't expect to see this. Have you read my latest post? Your thoughts please :D

June 16, 2008 3:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lol @ the persona descriptions so far. Seems quite apt to me. To be cuntinued?...pun intended no doubt. I shall watch this space!

June 16, 2008 3:47 AM  
Blogger Tears said...

i did not see ma name! *annoyd!!

June 16, 2008 3:52 AM  
Blogger desperate lady said...

O I so agree with u on fantasy queen, I was so shocked when I heard her voice like I had 2 watch wut I was sayin.............
I also agree with u on afrobabe n ubong da but its mine I kinda don't seem to agree on well except the beautiful part of course.
Abeg which sex talk r u yarnin about? Can't u keep a secret eh? U just had to announce that ur ma mr phone sex guy...........k u didn't but u made it seem dat way...mshteeeeew.
Im not always angry o haba, u can exagerate. Ud imagine me laughin @ 3 naked bloggers? Hehehehehe esp if its afrobabe, fq n prisca.....lawwwd im already laughin.
B4 I go....dis is 4 u honey pie:

UnNaked:
A very intelligent, handsome, sexy and secretive young man. He seems very open with all d masturbatin talk on his blog but very very shy in person and skinny(yuck stil love u sha)
If I could imagine u right now, ud be @ d beach with a tshirt saying "abeg joo" proposing to me infront of mrs somebody, prisca, fq n d rest.......hehehehehehhe

June 16, 2008 4:05 AM  
Blogger theicequeen said...

l.m.a.o!! good descriptions oh...*biting nails*( i saw my name on your list*

June 16, 2008 5:29 AM  
Blogger Ubong Da said...

hmm ubongda shakes his head and walks back to the tree to finish his palmy and 404 peppersoup.

June 16, 2008 6:06 AM  
Blogger Joy Akut said...

i was coming here to kill u(but DL begged meso berra be thanking her and kissing her arse for saving ur life)

how come you started with me? meaning u want to get some lil fist punches that'd take u on a 90m/h journey and it better not be under the sea where i'm the ruling mermaid.

piont of correction, i've got the sexiest huskiest voice around, DL dont know what shes talking about, my voices as deep as a lions roar.lol
you're not completely right here about me though.

unaked...a sex addict whos bothering on the title of perv, well thats in his escape world of cyber space and telephone technology, but in reality he hides behind his sunglasses to enable him continue in this trend,he dreams of paradise which in his opinion is a sex scene involving DL and FQ(while he peeps from the wardrobe) but it all bores down to one thing. hes a shy lil' virgin. thats why afrobabe and probably ubong da in the spirit of blog brotherhood have to school him in the real deal of physical sexuality.
i'll spare him the picture i have in my head.(no pun here darline)

June 16, 2008 6:13 AM  
Blogger bumight said...

lets see your best shot! i'll wait till u do mines, so I can know whether to kill u in person or send the boys, lol!

June 16, 2008 6:43 AM  
Blogger guerreiranigeriana said...

...haha...those were fun to read...can't wait to read the rest...

June 16, 2008 3:05 PM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

u r not well...

June 16, 2008 4:00 PM  
Blogger Afrobabe said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww....

Funny enough you got me to a tee!!!
yeah I love to have fun but really have no strenght for wahala...plus I take people at face value, can get upset but quick to let go..Tatto...hmmm, not a dress babes...a.............

I dont think anyone was more shocked at FQ's voice than I was....Kept feeling like protecting her from the world!!!

Ubong da also fits the persona...will screw you given the chance, otherwise he will be all business....

DL..I must confess her anger scared me..She comes across as a babe who will flip before she gets the joke...lol..but yeah, I guess she is as vulnerable as we all are...kiss kiss..

Unaked....A ladies man...or would love to be.
I picture a guy who is ready to give you a good time (not in bed)...
The life of a party...
the get people together kind of guy....
the hook em up with his guys kind...
the "u need one more drink kind"...
the "you are drunk so I will with hold the shag till you are sober kind"..
love ya loads..

June 17, 2008 4:36 AM  
Blogger Afrobabe said...

And when I say, not in bed, i dont mean that he can't...just saying get ur mind out of the gutter....

June 17, 2008 7:28 AM  
Blogger ablackjamesbond said...

Hmmm...

June 17, 2008 9:19 AM  
Blogger ablackjamesbond said...

...ok...lets see how this will play out

June 17, 2008 9:19 AM  
Blogger Chari said...

and it gets scary from here...

June 17, 2008 4:49 PM  
Blogger Chris Ogunlowo said...

Ha!

June 18, 2008 9:05 AM  
Blogger Flourishing Florida said...

spot on abt afro. dat chick is so my favourite blogger. if i was le-le, i for toast am. lol.

anyways, am so waiting 2 hear u psychoanalyze moi. hehehehehehehe. pls, una should ask me why d prospects of such would b exciting 2 me!

June 19, 2008 4:45 AM  
Blogger Flourishing Florida said...

yeah, DL did scare me. she scared me a lot. i was @ her blog a few times b4 she went private, but stopped cos i felt i was encountering too much venom dan i could handle. but i think she's chilled now though. who ever it was dat was pissing her off big time has cooled off. Thank God 4 Jesus

June 19, 2008 4:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Guess you've been busy...I have a suggestion. Can you kindly add Naapali to your list? I'm sure there's plenty of material from him... for a psycho-analysis... if you wish.

At least half of blogville are indeed very curious about him. So I volunteered to present their 'silent' request.

June 20, 2008 2:54 AM  
Blogger Today's ranting said...

Oh my God this dude is damn crazy.This is very interesting. One should always expect weird stuff from you. Judging folks from the way they blog. LMAOOOOO.

June 20, 2008 6:18 AM  
Blogger Mrs Somebody said...

Can I be exempted from this pseudo psycho analyzing????

June 23, 2008 9:12 AM  
Blogger ibiluv said...

mrs somebody where you dey run go???..........lol

*drumming fingers on my table*........lets see if you will get me.........lol

June 24, 2008 9:51 AM  
Blogger phalumptous said...

u need help unnaked! not medical but divine...............i could help.hehehehehehe *wink*

June 25, 2008 6:12 AM  
Blogger princesa said...

I cant wait to read ur PPA on me and it berra be a nice one or...lol!

June 25, 2008 6:42 AM  
Blogger Jaja said...

Now this is very weird... Am on your couch already... try to make me fall sleep... try.. hypnotize me

June 25, 2008 10:35 AM  
Blogger Queen of My Castle said...

Awwwww @ Afrobabes description of you. I must agree, though.

FQ is just too darn cute!

Afrobabe seems like THAT chic. Cool, funny, honest, loving...just all around great person

June 25, 2008 12:00 PM  
Blogger Afrobabe said...

Yeah queenie...I think he is too much of a gentle man to shag any drunk babe no matter how willing she is....


Me, all round nice????? awwwwwwwww am blushing..

June 25, 2008 2:23 PM  
Blogger Vera Ezimora said...

LOL.

I'm still imagining Afrobabe naked in the gard WITH OTHER NAKED BLOGGERS. Now who are the other naked bloggers and why are they all naked? I'm guessing you're one of them sha. Kolomental.

Anyhooo... I'm waiting 4 my own description.

June 26, 2008 12:34 PM  
Blogger Aijay said...

LMAO @ ur description of Afrobabe naked in a garden with other naked bloggers. Only u unNaked, only u. lol..

June 27, 2008 5:55 AM  
Blogger bArOquE said...

hey mister, there are more bloggers (me too) still waiting to be unBlogged...oya na...we're not a very patient crowd oh

June 28, 2008 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey once upon a time i'da ended up on that list!!!

oh i'm contesting in the BLOGVILLE IDOLS CONTEST this year so pleeeeeaseeee vote for me!!!

June 30, 2008 2:12 PM  
Blogger Sugabelly said...

unnaked...

The blogger descriptions are.... I wonder what you'd think of me...

July 01, 2008 12:58 PM  
Blogger Vera Ezimora said...

UPDATE!!!

July 01, 2008 3:45 PM  
Blogger WeirdGurl said...

nice blog
weirdbabe.blogspot.com

July 02, 2008 4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home