Saturday, March 22, 2008

SSSHH, It's just 69

My dear friend Tooch lost his mother a few days ago. Everything is so odd. In my head she still lives. While she was at the hospital, I choose not to visit her because of her condition. I wanted my memory of her to be a healthy one. She's too sweet to be stored as anything else. Once she accepts you, she regard you as her own, so motherly. God bless her soul.

"Sex" isn't overrated, some people are just simply obsessed with it more than others. For me its a different story. I love sex, there is no twist in it. Over the last few moments, I had a sudden "epiphany" (truely seriously, a stiff realization), that I have explored most of my teenage/post teenage sexual fantasies (yes, plus threesome... and don't don't ask me what form), and what I truely crave for is fulfilment, connection (on my part and my partner as well).

"Success" isn't overrated. Some people just suck at it or just give up in the greasing process. I want to be fucking successful. The whole works: Money, Fame, Knowledge (in the areas I love), and most important Family. To put an orgasm to this whole success thing, I want happiness.

"Sorry" is over abused. Some people just don't mean it. Some people just drop it like a 60 second sex with no orgasm and rollover to sleep. Some just fake it because they can't deal with the drama. While some (very few) drop it like the first meaningful "I love you".

"How are you" is over abused. It comes with a very shallow "fine". Many people don't care how you truely are. It is as good as say "Holy Fucking Christ!" It is not blashempy, yet it is no praise. Simply empty, with an empty response (and a smile maybe). Many of us are just afraid of sharing how we truely feel because some fool would use it as a theme for their next tea party sitcom episode.

"Humanity" is enough spirituality for me. The things I can't see is handled by the things I imagine. My unSpoken abilities and that which is hidden in every mass of existence in our visible and imaginative being is my my my.

I have 69 things to do this year, I'll give pleasure and receive in return. A unit or two selfless deeds and then tens of selfish ones.

Just think about it. What's the count on your to dos list?

69 anyone?

Labels: ,

23 Comments:

Blogger Fo said...

WOW!! m FIRST!! wht i get unNaked?? gon read...brb

March 22, 2008 10:28 AM  
Blogger Fo said...

secnd too...hmmm...oboi ma prize go big oo...how are u's are abused...sex is overrated...i love u's are abused too...sm dnt even knw wht i means,u say it to the ONLY being u have the spraky feeling to...but sm say it just get u in bed...tisk! i havnt got 69things do this year...only got ONE! LIVE!
xoxo

March 22, 2008 10:34 AM  
Blogger guerreiranigeriana said...

wow for tooch...it's been a rough few weeks for him...may his mother rest in perfect peace...

...i'll just take a 69 right now...that's what i'd like to do this year:)...

March 22, 2008 3:12 PM  
Blogger Kafo said...

happy easter

i think i agree with u on the whole overrated things

March 23, 2008 1:36 PM  
Blogger Kafo said...

69 things
hmmmm wow i haven't counted them i will get back to you on that one

March 23, 2008 1:37 PM  
Blogger onydchic said...

dude, ur right about the 'how are yous'. I have a habit of intentionally saying how I am, and if the person says, 'why cant u just say fine', I quip, 'why did you bother me asking if u didnt want to know?'

March 24, 2008 11:39 PM  
Blogger ibiluv said...

Its always sad when we loose people dear to us,mothers are especially hard...........
me?i love sex too jare........
i have taken to saying morning instead of good morning..cos some people can just b grouchy...why waste the second word on them?????

March 25, 2008 2:07 AM  
Blogger Arewa said...

lol@ a stiff realization... u this boy u won kill me....and why wouldnt u have 69 things to do...
love the post especially the bit about HUNAMNITY. lOVE THE POST X X X

March 25, 2008 9:51 AM  
Blogger ablackjamesbond said...

hmmm...

March 25, 2008 10:33 AM  
Blogger princesa said...

69...
giving and receiving..
baddie!

March 26, 2008 7:40 AM  
Blogger NaijaScorpio said...

are there different forms of threesome's are u implied? So which on did u do? I know u said don't ask but i'm curious?

March 26, 2008 7:10 PM  
Blogger Tears said...

was here...sori for ur frnds lost >>>

March 27, 2008 1:12 AM  
Blogger plastiQ said...

The Ying and the Yang. Touche.

March 27, 2008 8:35 AM  
Blogger Nwanyi Ocha said...

VIVID STRONG - LOVED THE POST

the way you put things down - the perspective, intresting to say the least .

March 27, 2008 10:06 AM  
Blogger EDNUTEY said...

story of my life!

I agree with the "How are u" thing being over abused...I do it too..at work u always have to smile at customers and ask how they're doing...and really I don't give a rat's ass...then d next thing u know, d customer goes on telling u her life story...shit gets on my nerves!!!..phew!!!


How u been??

March 27, 2008 12:30 PM  
Blogger Afrobabe said...

And fuck u is under used!!!

Hope Tooch is ok...very depressing time for him right now...what's his blog page?

March 29, 2008 5:58 AM  
Blogger soupasexy said...

nice nice nice...and i totally agree.

March 29, 2008 4:40 PM  
Blogger Joy Akut said...

69 rocks...

i'm tired of giving and not recieving...humanity sucks as they dwell on this, more like 66. bloody parasites. taking and never giving.

March 30, 2008 2:37 PM  
Blogger Anya Posh said...

69 is a glimpse into gender equality/egalitarianism.

March 31, 2008 3:32 PM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

In the same pod, sex and death?
u r a case men....

my heart goes out to Toochi...May The Blessings Be

April 01, 2008 5:38 PM  
Blogger gishungwa said...

off to revise the list not enough giving more like me me me.

April 08, 2008 7:06 AM  
Blogger uNWrItten* said...

so u think ur making sense now huh?..lol
i really liked this...i think as humans we have taken to saying or doing all this things for the sake of politeness if nothing else..
69??.. sure!!!
lol

April 09, 2008 2:59 PM  
Blogger eFJay said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 25, 2008 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home