Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Past weeks and other stories

History is a never ending story. Only fairy tales have endings. The future is to be continued. -unNaked Soul.

My laptop crashed! bwwwaaaaaa!!! I got another one *snif* *snif* But I need my data!!!! bwwwaaaaa!

I quit my former employment! YAY! I've got deals all lined up and signed! Tripple YAY!!!

The dumbest shit happened. My landlord's daughter's driver (e long o) stole her ATM card and withdrew (e correct?) N35,000 in three N10,000 installments and a N5000. Thanks to GTB, she got instant notifications. That guy dey lie like evil spirit.

Just had a god-moment awareness that money can make you horny oh! No joke. I had a few thousand and I went on a sweet mouth spree, ice-cream and chocolates, like a woman on sex diet.

Went to FBP at Alpha beach. Princesa caught Fantasy Queen scoping me. If I lie check facebook. I was looking all sticki-iki and off the buckles men. LoL. Anyways, friends had a good laugh when they caught me staring at her like a kid who's looking at a candy store through its glass window. Sorry fantasy queen, you didn't see that, neither was it caught on camera. I fit deny am.

I remember when I was in the world, when I use to attend church and fellowship; then as a kid (well, up to when I was like 15), I use to sing this song "I'm married to Jesus, satan leave me alone..." Thinking back now, I just realized how gay it was. The girls would burst their vocal cords over that number and we the boys would pop a vain so Jesus knows we love him and forcefully marry him with or without his consent or a ceremony. We just didn't know we are making a polygamist and a gay out of the cool dude, and we didn't care, we just wanted to make heaven . He'll understand I guess.


P.S. Swing. Life is too short.

I had another weird dream: I saw the sea and the air filled with war machines in their thousands, the cloud was dark because of the number of flying war machines; destination? New York.

Labels:

23 Comments:

Blogger bumight said...

I'm not even going to take a chance at reading this now?
what do i get this time?

February 20, 2008 2:13 PM  
Blogger Afrobabe said...

Oh I def saw all that...and more....

February 20, 2008 2:52 PM  
Blogger Queen of My Castle said...

You dreams are always so vivid and intriguing. Mine are usually only about sex. LOL

Fantasy Queen IS a fine babe so one can't blame you for drooling errr, admiring her beauty. You're a cutie, she's a queen, you're technically single, she's waiting for a good man to discover her...

February 20, 2008 7:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hmmmm
unNaked, unNaked, unNaked
How many times did I call you?

February 20, 2008 10:26 PM  
Blogger TDVA said...

queen, let me help u
UNNAKED, UNNAKED, UNNAKED, UNNAKED
how many times did we call u?

February 21, 2008 12:25 AM  
Blogger Naija Chickito said...

Is this blog toasting? Well it won't be bad if members of blogsville marry themselves, after all we already know each other. She say she no get Bobo. What are you waiting for. I expect an announcement soon. lol

February 21, 2008 2:11 AM  
Blogger ibiluv said...

horny....sex....sweettooth....money

they all rhyme

definitely not with diet

February 21, 2008 6:06 AM  
Blogger Mommy said...

Okaaaaayyyyyy!! How come I don't get to see you guys on face book?

February 21, 2008 7:21 AM  
Blogger Joy Akut said...

i was checking u out?....okay afrobabes putting ideas in ur head, i was checking prisca out..lol

February 21, 2008 8:37 AM  
Blogger Joy Akut said...

that was princesa, somehow afrobabe calling her prisca is stuck in my head.

February 21, 2008 8:39 AM  
Blogger eFJay said...

U r definitely a unique person...even to ur dreams... I like ur blog, its always an interesting read...

'ef babe'

February 21, 2008 9:26 AM  
Blogger Allied said...

Lol @ Jesus knows we love him and forcefully marry him with or without his consent or a ceremony"

First time here and loving it..

February 21, 2008 10:22 AM  
Blogger Brilliantly Me said...

lmao!!@the jesus song... congratulations on your new offers, you're going to do great things. I was wondering why I haven't seen you online in a while, but I guess it's cuz your laptop crashed. Anyways sha, stay well.

February 21, 2008 6:38 PM  
Blogger Arewa said...

NAH U SABI WHAT A WOMAN ON SEX DIET EATS...LOL
Good to know that things are going well for u ....but i see that the girlfriend situation is critical...no worries Im still praying for u ...x x x x

February 22, 2008 12:48 PM  
Blogger Unmodern said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 23, 2008 1:18 AM  
Blogger Unmodern said...

@Unnaked
(1)Congrats on your new job/ deal
(2) Marriage:
1. The legal union of a man and woman as husband and wife.
2. A wedding.
3. A close union: "the most successful marriage of beauty and blood in mainstream comics" Lloyd Rose.
4. Games The combination of the king and queen of the same suit, as in pinochle

Marriage in the song is used in the #3 sense of the word :D .I'm not lecturing as I'm guessing the post was tongue in cheek ...but I have time on my hands this morning LOL

@Queen of My casstle ...dreaming about sex all the time Mnnnn ...Hopefully you dont see the face of th guy sexing u in yoru dreams the..cos if you do its supposed to be a bad sign. If the person sexing you is abstract its supposed to be okay.

February 23, 2008 1:19 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@bumight: chocolate coated loli-pop

@afrobabe: Thanks for paying attention

@QOMC: sex in dream comes once in a while now, with faces I can't quite place... lol... and Fantasy queen is hot not no doubt.. :-D

@Queen 6 times... LOL

@teediva: you called me 9 times... combined calls = 69. :-D

@naijachikito: you wan set me up abi... lol

@ibiluv: tehehehehe

@mommy:are you on facebook?

@FQ: yea right, princessssa wasn't in view sef. :-P LMAO!!! @ prisca

@efjay: thanks sweets

@allied: thanks ;-)

@RAYOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! wats cracking babes?!

@Arewa: thanks sweets :-) and hurry up with that prayer oh.

@honeywell: you're such a honey. can I lick? :-D

@unModern: thanks for enlightening me... hehehehe...

February 23, 2008 3:09 AM  
Blogger Desy said...

caught me staring at her like a kid who's looking at a candy store through its glass window

I was totally wrapped up in that feeling for like 5 minutes... too bad you couldn't get her number...

i mean- is fantasy queen accessible? cause you should go for it if it's like that...lol

February 23, 2008 6:51 AM  
Blogger Nine said...

The US government has been informed that you are in the early stages of planning a massive attack on New York City.

You will therefore be taken into custody to determine your affiliations,financing and intelligence sources if any.
Resistance is futile.And will result in your having to watch 72 hrs of Barney and friends:D

February 24, 2008 4:00 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@desy: LOL

@nine: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

February 24, 2008 4:15 PM  
Blogger ablackjamesbond said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with drooling o jare but as QOMC said, discovering is even better.

February 26, 2008 1:58 PM  
Blogger uNWrItten* said...

LMAO!..ur too funny..

February 27, 2008 1:53 PM  
Blogger Naapali said...

"I use to sing this song "I'm married to Jesus, satan leave me alone..." Thinking back now, I just realized how gay it was. The girls would burst their vocal cords over that number and we the boys would pop a vain so Jesus knows we love him and forcefully marry him with or without his consent or a ceremony. We just didn't know we are making a polygamist and a gay out of the cool dude, and we didn't care, we just wanted to make heaven . He'll understand I guess."

- Too funny!

April 30, 2008 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home