Monday, January 07, 2008

Meeting Bloggers

King Solomon was a blogger, and a very wise/randy/handsome one too. Ask the blogger Queen of Sheba.

Last week Saturday was an awesome one. Bloggers coming together for a drink and then trying to find if the image of each one of us has created for other bloggers match. One thing I can say is, the ladies where PHAT (Pretty Hot And Tempting), and the guys we absolutely cute.

Princessa!!! with her sexy dimple (oh yea, she is sexy). All the female bloggers were so hot and it got me thinking naughty thoughts. The cool thing was, it didn't seem like a first time meeting. It was like we've always known ourselves. Fantasy Queen!!!! ehm-hmm...

Overwhelmednaijababe (whom i was very glad to meet), Simplynuttie, Obiwanne, and Laspapi (satisfied my curiosity) came late. But it was all good. No doubt. Afterwards, I went to this house party I didn't plan for. Left there at about 3.30am, tipsy from champagne, white wine, and Hennessey. I crashed off there sef.

I'm glad I met everyone present.

Big ups to Tope & Tayo.

I said it, 2008 is going to be a blast! And every one of us will certainly celebrate every second in constant roll of Joy! *wink*

Labels: ,

21 Comments:

Blogger guerreiranigeriana said...

*looks around...clearly she must have missed the pics...scratches head*...where are the pics?...my interest is so piqued!!...or which one is you in princesa's pics?...why did they plan the party for after i had left naija?...*sighs*...

January 08, 2008 5:29 AM  
Blogger Naija Chickito said...

Hahahaha...I'm the fist.
unNaked, I kinda like the concept of you. I'm a new blogger and I'm looking for seasoned veterans who know their stuff. Hope to get to know y'all with time. Already addicted to some blogs. Read some of your old stuff and I think you are cool. Do check out my blog subsequently.
I'm Out.

January 08, 2008 5:34 AM  
Blogger anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

wow looks like u all had fun

January 08, 2008 6:31 AM  
Blogger bumight said...

only one other person in that "party" that I'd have loved to meet. boo-hoo!

January 08, 2008 6:33 AM  
Blogger princesa said...

*Blushing like fire* lol!
Thanks dude for all da compliments. So me sexy enh?? Gonna add that to my about me list,lol!

Was great to see u bad boy!

January 08, 2008 6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

r u serious@? u got to me blogggers..Thats sooo cool..

January 08, 2008 3:15 PM  
Blogger little miss me said...

aww i wish i could have been there!!!!!!..sob sob!

January 08, 2008 10:36 PM  
Blogger Thirty + said...

I know you now you are the one with the Teddy shey, just say ho to affirm.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

January 09, 2008 5:18 AM  
Blogger Joy Akut said...

unnaked the shy dude who feels all nude without his glasses.
n it really didnt feel like first time meeting yeah?

n princessa...gosh, i want to be like her when i grow up, all loved and all.

did i thanku for the drink?
THANKS!

January 09, 2008 7:35 AM  
Blogger Simi Speaks said...

Just saw the pics.. Looked like ya'll had fun!

January 09, 2008 8:00 AM  
Blogger Admin UD said...

So, you sayn you didnt/couldnt bleep any one of them...PITY

Thankfully, i couldnt make it, would have been a whole new story afterwards...lol!

January 09, 2008 11:17 AM  
Blogger EDNUTEY said...

HMM HMM Pictures anybody???

January 09, 2008 11:46 AM  
Blogger Afrobabe said...

lol @guerreiranigeriana...I looked around for the pics as well...wondered if my internet was acting up...

dang...wished I was there...

January 09, 2008 2:20 PM  
Blogger Writefreak said...

say it again about the bloggers get together, it was really fun...would love to do it again!

January 10, 2008 3:39 AM  
Blogger Onome said...

unnaked u have no idea how D-E-A-D you are....u know wat i mean dont u???

January 10, 2008 6:45 AM  
Blogger Afrobabe said...

ok,onome...I am assuming that means u are up there...will stalk unnaked till he tells me which...

January 10, 2008 8:49 AM  
Blogger Onome said...

@afrobabe no am not...dats y he's dead

January 11, 2008 5:31 AM  
Blogger Obinwanne said...

my lateness...cost me alot....

January 13, 2008 3:30 AM  
Blogger Brilliantly Me said...

Aww man...wish I had been there.

January 13, 2008 7:01 PM  
Blogger rethots said...

...and i knew not.

January 14, 2008 3:22 PM  
Blogger Chari said...

hey no fair....I didnt know about this party!!!!!! (Like I was even a blogger then..)

so when r y'all doing a repeat broadcast?

April 12, 2008 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home