Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Human Anatomy 101

For every situation you find yourself, always remember that you are the other half of the equation. -unNaked Soul

For those who belong to the reserved few please guard your mind, cos this might sound a bit offensive (I doubt it though, seeing that everyone has a bit a of naughtiness in them).

I am going to start by defining the most interesting part of human anatomy. An insight into the different species of the same class, with the same function, some performing better & sweeter than some.

Female
First let me begin with female sex organ that falls under the class "pussicuntistoto". To save our tongue from getting crushed by our teeth, we shall refer this class of the female anatomy as the following: Pussy, Cunt, or Toto.

There are different types, and these are with description:

Volcanopuss: They erupt with the slightest provocation, by thought or otherwise. They drip seriously when in contact with anything (Words, Touch, Sight). They are my favourite type. And when they erupt, it is fireworks!

Steamytot: They let out steam only when struck by a rod or soft-touched by a tongue. They are perfect for slow grind.

CuntStill: These are the really tough ones. They can only be watered by balls juice or artificial liquid aka KY-Gel. These are really really annoying type.

Enough said, these organs have properties. I have taken the pain to list the properties of pussicuntistoto

Cunt Di: They only fuck Kings and Heir to multi-billion dollar empire. They've got no time for small time or mid type cocks, no matter how much they crow.

Cunt Dracula: Men, beware of this cunt. This kind of cunt has broken many relationships (even the heavily invested ones). You have a taste of this cunt and your life will never be the same.

Cunt Theresa: They are also know as the pacifiers. They pacify every hardened cock that comes their way. No! you don't have to pay for this kind. It is their duty to put to rest every restless cock.

Cunt Hades: These are the stock up cunts. They don't get any, and they burn inside. Even when a cock comes along, they act like they don't want any. They wind up as stuck-up-old-maid.

Cunt Nefertiti: Every cock wants to rod this cunt. You see it, you want it. So wonderful I tell ya. Keeps all cock nodding like Cadillacs from Dr. Dre's music video. But only few cock get the luck. Only a cock with the right spin can blow this one.

Cunt Diva: They choose their own rod. No matter what you do, they'll only rock your cock because they choose to, not because you are the fastest cock in the west. Cock teasers I call them!

Male
Am not a fan of cocks if it isn't mine. So I spent less time studying them. But I have, due to inevitability, come up with some properties of cuntseekers aka cockamine

Cock Czar: Baddest cock of them all. Many men claim to be a cock czar but you and I know only few are.

Cock Anthony: These cock go after the cunt of their friends, or masters. They always have eyes on other people's cunt.

Cock Farquaad: Very aggressive cock I tell you. But they don't get any. Out of frustration, they pay people to fuck for them. They've got no steam.

Cock Octavia: The young boy cock every older cunt wants to cock and shoot.

Cock Ramses: This cock rams everything that looks or smells like a cunt. No mercy.

Cock Loki: These are the cunt teasers. Every cunt want to have a piece, but they only rod the cunt they choose. very mischievous I tell you.

Cock Hitler: These cocks are a disappoint I tell you. They start the race, but never finishes, leaving bunch of pissed off cunts... aka 2mins cockies.


End Note:
I am bold enough to tell you that I am Cock ____
See them, them wan know... :-P

Labels:

32 Comments:

Blogger Queen of My Castle said...

LMFAO!!!!!! As silly as this post sounds, it holds MUCH truth. I won't tell how I know that. You, Mr. unNaked, are just too much. I love how your mind operates.

BTW...MILF means Mom I'd Love F*ck

December 05, 2007 7:25 AM  
Blogger Queen of My Castle said...

Opp, Mom I'd Love to F*ck. Ever seen American Pie, the first one?

OH yeah...I'm FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay for me!!!!!!!

December 05, 2007 7:26 AM  
Blogger EDNUTEY said...

LMAo...u dey craze!!! LMAOOOO My goodness! Where do u fall???
hahahaha na wa...u just made my day!!

@ QOMC...I'm SECOND...BEAT THAT!!!

December 05, 2007 8:31 AM  
Blogger bumight said...

so I'm guessing u're a cock anthony? (since u said it in one of ur posts shey?) lol!
so when did you get the time to 'study' all these cocks and cunts?
LOL! I spent the whole afternoon getting to know sally's (remember sally?) butt only to come to ur page to read about cunts again?!

December 05, 2007 2:13 PM  
Blogger Brilliantly Me said...

How random! What was your motivation for writing this? Lemme guess...are you a Cock Locki?

December 05, 2007 2:40 PM  
Blogger guerreiranigeriana said...

*applauding*...you just got five more points (you had loss a few for standing the groom up on his wedding day)...i loved it...cunts and cocks...splendid way to end this day...agora vou procurar um pra mim...ou dois;)...

December 05, 2007 5:03 PM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

the uselessness of you is simply amazing...

i wonder if you are up for being celibate for a day?

December 05, 2007 9:00 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@QOMC: One vanilla coated orgasm for you for christmas *wink*

Please tell me how you know that... pleeeeeeeease *puppy face*

@sparkle: I fell of a pussicuntistoto some time ago, I think the way I yelled much have made a nut or two loose *wink*

as second, I spank on your bum after massaging it with baby oil :-D


@bumight: I'm actually a mix-breed, but I ain't telling unless you tell ;-)

@rayo: :-P I'm guessing you're a Cunt Nefretiti under class Volcanopuss :-D

@guerreiranigeriana: Thank you darling... and can you please tell me what u said in Portuguese(?)

@catwalq: I can be if you promise to watch me all day to make sure I don't break after 6:30pm... deal?

December 06, 2007 12:41 AM  
Blogger princesa said...

Mr unnaked soul, this is the height of joblessness.

I can tell you are a Cock Hitler,lol!

December 06, 2007 3:02 AM  
Blogger Ms. emmotions said...

u are freaking crazy boyyy ! this is absolutely hilarious. i don't want to be tainted with this ur unNaked nature o

December 06, 2007 4:22 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

of all things to spend ur time on!!(shakes head)

December 06, 2007 10:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I reserve my comments

December 06, 2007 1:08 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

LMAO!!!! keeping it real!!! :-)

December 06, 2007 8:47 PM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

Princessa: KPOM!!!!

Unnaked: watch u ke? i have work to do...nonsense...
what is that ur address again?

December 06, 2007 8:51 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@princesa: hey darling, that's an unsubstantiated statement... why not get REAL proof... I'll turn myself in *wink*

@ms. emotion: common, I don't bite... yet :-)

@sherri: blame the Unites States of iDLENESS

@olamild: *grinning*

@sassy: *wink*

@catwalq: :-P
which one? the naked one or the other one? I have two :-D

December 07, 2007 3:40 AM  
Blogger Brilliantly Me said...

lmao!! what makes you think that?

December 07, 2007 11:15 AM  
Blogger Joy Akut said...

OMG!!! u really sat down to think this through didnt u?...this is the height.

i can guess which u are...now it either has to b czar or hitler...lol'

go keep urself busy man...

December 08, 2007 11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO......... thanks for stopping by the sassy blog......wink!!

December 08, 2007 11:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

December 09, 2007 5:07 AM  
Blogger exschoolnerd said...

pls abeg no kill me with laughter..i cudnt even read it all cause i was laughing my head off...did u compose this urself or u saw it sumwer...cause if u did it urself...chei!!!!

ur one weird fella...but i like!

December 09, 2007 7:54 AM  
Blogger Afrobabe said...

LMAO...that God say u no lie about which one you be oh...was really reading that part...

For ur sake u better be the cock master oh...infact I am going on a search of all ur ex girlfriends...we will soon have the truth...

December 09, 2007 9:33 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@rayo: there's a lot you can tell by just listening *wink*

@fantasy queen: :-)

@kreativemix: thanks for stopping by babes :-)

@pamelastitch: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-D

@exschoolnerd: very original... this post was inspired by RAYO. LOL

@afrobabe: save your self trouble darling, why not perform the forensics on me *wink*

I just might be found "wanting" :-D

December 10, 2007 12:45 AM  
Blogger Onome said...

i no go suprise if u be d last one wat did u even call if sef?? (lmao) u no serious o mr!!!

December 10, 2007 1:53 AM  
Blogger TDVA said...

hm, i did not stop by. in fact i didnt see this post. *running outtat her room wondering which one i am*

December 10, 2007 2:28 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@onome: you dey find my trouble abi... I'll give it to you oh :-P

@teediva: LoL..

December 10, 2007 2:54 AM  
Blogger Dolly said...

Unnaked U wan corrupt me abi you no know say I be virgin

December 10, 2007 3:37 AM  
Blogger little miss me said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 10, 2007 4:41 AM  
Blogger little miss me said...

i learn something new everyday ..i fear to think i might be a volcanopuss,good or bad? i like to think of myself as sexually extroverted lol
nice blog,thanx 4 stopping by mine,i will surely be here again!

December 10, 2007 4:42 AM  
Blogger princesa said...

Real proof?? Too risky,lol!

December 10, 2007 7:53 AM  
Blogger Mrs Somebody said...

...................................................................................................................................

December 10, 2007 2:47 PM  
Blogger Anya Posh said...

Ok ok, loved it ^_^

Steamytot Mildy erupting Volcanopuss Cunt Diva in the house!!!

December 10, 2007 5:27 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

cunt theresa, cunt diva.LOLO!!!ur crazeeee.loving it!loved this post, its thwe best ive read in a while.just found your blog through afrobabe's blog.love it!
i think cunt hades should have been called : cunt stuck-up!
cunt theresa was funny!

December 11, 2007 1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home