Thursday, November 15, 2007

O2

Every Fanny has a heart, that is why they behave funny when treated badly. - unNaked Soul

Gently I held her face in my hands staring straight into her eyes as if I was searching for the blueprint of her mind. She smiled. I smiled back with a little giggle at the end. I took her mouth with mine, the softness of her lips was like early morning breeze. We kissed, slowly. There was no need to hurry. I knew where I was going and the time was saying "don't rush"

I noticed she was enjoying the sequence and rhythm of our tongues clashing once in a while like two samurai defending their honour. Her pelvic was moving slowly up and down bumping against mine gentle. I knew she wanted more. I had all the time in the world. Like guys at Pixar would say "You can't rush art".

I love my kissing, and no Mars will take that from me. I placed my hands over her breast, and she arched her back towards me like Spanish ballerina. I squeezed gently 'cos in my mind's eyes I saw written on them "handle with care". And with care I squeeze, but a bit harder - soft hard. She arched more. I moved my hands to her back, first tracing the contours of her sides. This made her let a soft moan. I giggled.

I took off her top, laid her on the couch, and resumed kissing. I let my hands brush past her now very erect nipples, and she grabbed my back with one hand and push my head to deepen the intensity of our kiss. With one hand I fondled with the clips of her bra, I took them out one after the other. Her boobs poped like two heated corn seeds. Behold, the mountain!

She helped me take off my shirt, after which I settled to a sweet delicacy of Nipples on Jelly Rocks. I teased her nipple with my tongue, then covered it with my lips. I sucked and flicked my tongue around them in circles. Slowly, then accelerating; flicking in circles. She moan as I was doing this. She grabbed my now very stiff fuck wand, I knew she was about to flip. But i wasn't done. I moved to the other breast, who at this point is begging for some attention. I immediately wrapped my mouth around her, then she grad my head with both hands and pushed against her mold.

While on the appetizer, I found her jeans button and unbuttoned, then unzipped. I took off her jeans pants, she was wearing a black underwear. I almost came! I love black lacy underwear. I gave a thank-you-for-wearing-a-black-underwear kiss that lasted a long while. I left her lips and moved down to her neck, enjoying the sweetness of her perfume, slowly moving down, kissing every part of her body like some kind of ritual. When I hit a sensitive spot, she would let out a moan. I ran my lips over to her sides, moved to her left mold, grazed her nipples, rested my tongue between the valley, and up to the right mold, grazed past her nipples, and over to her sides. I moved slowly towards her pelvic, grabbed her lacy underwear with my teeth, and made it snap back. I giggled.

I turned her over, and ran my lips all over her back, ran across her spine from her neck. I turned her over, and gently took off her lacy underwear. she was mildly shaved. I could feel her soft pubs as I ran my hands over. I looked at her and smiled with a giggle at the end. I bent over and proceed to the main course.

The moment my lips found hers, she moaned with reckless abandon. She arched her pelvic into my face, while I ran y tongue over her clit. I pressed my mouth deep in so that I can grab every inch of her clit. I flicked my tongue fast over, and suck and pull at interval. She shook like a Nokia 2100 on vibrate mode. I kept on and on and on and on and on, sucking and licking, gently biting in between, until she started screaming"oh my god! oh my god! oh my god!" continuously while pounding her fanny against my mouth. Thus, she came!

That certainly wasn't the first woman I gave an Oscar, and she won't be the last!

Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger bumight said...

first? yay!!
lemme secure my position

November 15, 2007 7:24 AM  
Blogger bumight said...

alright!, now that the position is secure *u should see me grinning*, let me give my oscar winning speech: First I'll like to thank....

I love my kissing, and no Mars will take that from me...stiff fuck wand...she shook like a Nokia 2100 on vibration mode...

Those were the quotes I liked.where do u get those from? Jeez!

November 15, 2007 7:28 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@bumight: congrats! would you like an oscar? the blueprint of my mind is out of the universe... lol

November 15, 2007 7:39 AM  
Blogger bumight said...

lmao! now u've completely lost it!

November 15, 2007 9:32 AM  
Blogger Afrobabe said...

This is exactly the kind of blog that will get me naked in his hands before I remeber I was waiting for a commitment...take time oh.

November 15, 2007 11:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"She shook like a Nokia 2100 on vibrate mode"

That's tight
THe story sweet no be small but ewww

November 15, 2007 4:09 PM  
Blogger Arewa said...

'she shook like a Nokia 2100 on vibrate mode' - absolutely love ur choice of words....I think u and Tee Diva should start writing erotic novels or something.....u got talent dude...lol

November 16, 2007 2:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You got that right.....

Wow!!Dang!! I have nothing more to say....

Pammy

November 16, 2007 3:55 AM  
Blogger Admin UD said...

Ok, i shouldnt be reading this. My mom says i shoudlnt that it spoils the mind ;)

November 16, 2007 5:33 AM  
Blogger gishungwa said...

Unnaked's Songs of Solomon. *shivers*

November 16, 2007 6:12 AM  
Blogger princesa said...

Am not going to say what this post did to me,lai lai!!!

November 16, 2007 6:42 AM  
Blogger Joy Akut said...

ok...i will not get corrupt from blogsville..lol'

do u give grammy's too?...now that'll be mad crazy, u know no star is completely complete without both an oscar and a grammy!

November 16, 2007 7:18 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

I would like to nominate myself for a
SAG award
After that a KORA...
can u deliver

November 16, 2007 10:11 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

plus u email me: catwalqb@gmail.com

November 16, 2007 10:14 AM  
Blogger guerreiranigeriana said...

um, yeah...see, this is how people get into trouble...reading blogs like this...

November 16, 2007 3:46 PM  
Blogger anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

wow. secuse me got to run off to change my pants. BRB

November 19, 2007 2:03 AM  
Blogger theicequeen said...

ewooo, see what youre causing with this post? girls have started volunteering email ad..if you had this thing written on your forehead or some other visible place, you'll have 24/7 chick stampede!!

ooh, and we have love of kising in common! lol, i dont joke with kissing oh..professional snogaholic here!

November 27, 2007 12:42 PM  
Blogger Anya Posh said...

Loved it, loved it! Especially the tad bit about the Nokia 2100 phone on vibrate. ^_^

November 27, 2007 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home