Monday, November 12, 2007

O

In the end when we all come to, it's all transparent underneath. Life is colourless, we are all born as artist to paint as far as our imagination... unNaked Soul

I remember like yesterday my first Orgasm. It was self induced. I amost freaked out (maybe I did) cos the feeling was so new and pulled with it was that w-a-o-h effect. Amazing I must say. Curiosity, as always, drove me to my first orgasm. It was like a personal visit to my mind's abode. The peace (albeit short), it was like an electric shock that ran through my spine to all the corners of my brain waking up all those dead sides of my head. And from then, my life was never the same. That was the begining of my weirdness, and the unExplainable miracles that happens everyday in my not so fascinating life.

My first contact with Ms. Fanny was two years later. She showed me what a real orgasm should feel like. It was very brief the first time. It was like touching on the moon, and bouncing off into space. My fuck wand brushed past Ms. Fanny, who was very wet with excitement - a virgin Ms. Fanny, and I came. No penetration. I offloaded. I bounced into space. Star burst! pfooof!

My second contact with Ms. Fanny was not my fuck wand cos I realized he was an amateur and shoot stars even before I could finish saying all the magic words in totopedia book of fanny feelings. I decided to send forth my mouth. My first word to Ms. Fanny was "LICK".

My third contact with Ms. Fanny was when I planted the unNaked flag in the Juicy Altar of Ecstasy, my fuck wand was ready, thus I was blessed with my first real orgasm. hmmmmmmm.... I remember like yesterday. I let my mind record everything: The Felt from the walls of Ms. Fanny, The Texture, The Wetness, The excitement, The *sigh*... Everything... That kind of experience is not what you hurry up with... I took mental note of all the sensations I felt. My life afterwards can only be described using one word... ORGASMIC.

The rest is never like the first. As a new experience, it is bound to make greater impact on your psychic than subsequent similar experience. As a mental artist, I try to weave the experience with other Ms. Fanny, but only extremely few (think 3) have I been able to weave the universe into a second with while making it seem like eternity...

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Somebody said...

.....................

November 12, 2007 4:50 AM  
Blogger Nneka's World said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
unnaked you no go kill me this morning!!!!

November 12, 2007 8:45 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

Fuck Wand?!!!!

how crass can one skinny dude be?

what did it feel like when you brought your first woman to her orgasm? That is what I want to know

November 12, 2007 12:31 PM  
Blogger bumight said...

top 5? yay!!!
fuck wand? *shakes head* the things I read on blogville

November 12, 2007 1:00 PM  
Blogger guerreiranigeriana said...

um, what's your sign?...

November 12, 2007 8:03 PM  
Blogger guerreiranigeriana said...

hmmnnn...just looked at your profile...leo...curious about the rest of your chart...interesting read...your word choice is um, great, to say the least;)...

November 12, 2007 8:04 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@mrs somebody: ???????????

@nneka: :-D

@catwalq: sweetness! how crass? cum let me show you (ssshhhh, don't tell anyone)
you want to know how i felt? why not I show you in person? deal? :-)

@bumight: an order of fish and chips for you :-D

@guerreiranigeriana: yea, am so Leo... LOL.. and thanks *wink*

November 13, 2007 12:02 AM  
Blogger Fo said...

hello there...hows u??u very funny...just make one hook to ur words..
-.-

November 13, 2007 12:52 AM  
Blogger Onome said...

rolfmao.....dude!!!!!!u too funny i swear(lol)

November 13, 2007 2:47 AM  
Blogger bumight said...

can we Fedex that order sharp sharp?

November 13, 2007 5:45 AM  
Blogger EDNUTEY said...

"As a new experience, it is bound to make greater impact on your psychic than subsequent similar experience"

THE O IN TOTO????

*sigh* phew!

November 13, 2007 5:51 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@Fatoumatta: ;-)

@onome: :-D

@bumight: order cummin up

@sparkle: you tire for me abi?

November 13, 2007 6:51 AM  
Blogger Queen of My Castle said...

*She smirks, thinking that this guy, unNaked, is so earthy, salacious, and licentious*

November 13, 2007 8:08 AM  
Blogger Jaja said...

LOL...

I like your type of crase... toto..
kai!

November 13, 2007 10:01 AM  
Blogger Jaja said...

U dey make me laff too much, this boy..

When u wan drink beer?? eh?

November 13, 2007 10:02 AM  
Blogger Arewa said...

OMG...U never cease to amaze me....
''O'' unNaked !!..lol

November 14, 2007 2:23 AM  
Blogger Dolly said...

Fuck Wand, Toto......

November 15, 2007 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home