Tuesday, August 28, 2007

They still do

Hey ladies, don't get it twisted. Men, they still fall in love, and stupidly too if you ask me. I have this friend of mine who for the sakes of whatever-the-sakes-may-be I won't mention names, told me about how he has fallen in love deeply with this girl I used to flirt with (not have sex or make out with. so don't give me that look) . He, dropping his ego, told me point blank: "unNaked, I love this girl. I don't know what you two have or had, but I really do. Because I know at one point you guys where extremely close, and I just want you to know how much I really like her. Whatever you guys must have had, I honestly don't care and don't want to know. Am just baring my heart as it is..."

Hmmm... deep! Well, I told him the truth: "I was just being cool with her, even if I had the intention of shagging her, I did not let that block my blood flow. And no, I did not do anything with or to her. The closest thing we did was hug and share my lunch..." (On my flirthood honour)

You see this guy came clean and said it the way he feels. I have known him to have a mad ass crush on the girl and how it hurts him seeing I & the girl hanging out like two sides of a coin. I have to start down playing my nonchalant-pure-black-steaming-coffee-flirt orders. I might be bruising someone's ego *sigh*

PS: Believe anything anyone who has had 10shots of vodka tells you. They might just be telling the reckless truth... *wink*

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger ♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

HO HO HO..It's another post....lemme go read...

August 28, 2007 4:45 AM  
Blogger ♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

LOL...Funny...Good for him! Coming straight with you, I mean...Else..vexation of the spirit for don kill am!

August 28, 2007 4:50 AM  
Blogger Miss Opeke said...

I like ur honesty...U cud have told him lies about what u did not do to her or with her but you didn't...that I like.
Thanx 4 stoppin' by my blog...

August 28, 2007 4:53 AM  
Blogger Queen of My Castle said...

Love your fresh honesty. It's so hard not being able to flirt when it comes so easily? *sigh*

Every time you mention vodka it makes me want an apple martini or a Texas girl fav...vodka and cranberry juice.

it's a relief to know that men still fall in love because most of what we (women) do is for men.

August 28, 2007 7:36 AM  
Blogger Onome said...

Nice one dude...thanks for dropping by.....meanwhile wen's ya b.day???

August 28, 2007 8:27 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@nyemoni: lol. being str8 can be a good thing... sometimes.

@miss opeke: :-) thanks for stopping by as well.

@queen of my castle: you feel me girl *wink* you like vodka too... uhmmm. I owe u a drink or more *wink*

onome: thanks for droppin by as well. b.day = 20.08 (every year) *wink*

August 28, 2007 8:49 AM  
Blogger Carlang said...

Sigh.
Hello silly!
I know. I know.
Should have been here a long time ago.
SO....you;re actually going to stop flirting.
Seriously...
lol.
Hello man.
Happy birhtday again. WIsh i was there and all...
lovely posts.
so...you;re saying she;s free.....

August 28, 2007 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have male friends that say they cannot fall in love..cos they chose to be like that. Very nice of both of u. Honesty is the way to go.

August 28, 2007 5:18 PM  
Blogger Admin UD said...

sometimes, this love thing ca get really confusing? like falling in love with someone you never met, for example.]

I kinda like ya guys guts though. It takes a man to know what he wants and works towards gettn it. One!!

August 29, 2007 4:34 AM  
Blogger Queen of My Castle said...

So when will you pay your debt? You said you owe me one or more. I must warn you, although I never get drunk, I do let my guards down a little and become the sexiest most honest woman in the room when I drink, if only in my own mind! LOL

August 29, 2007 8:20 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@carlang: huhm, she was never in bondage... lol

@lurla: love is not for the faint hearted... *wink*

ugo daniels: tell me about it... lol... these things just happen you know...

queen of my castle: LOL. that's cute. lets make a plan for that... how's that? *wink*
(how honest?)

August 29, 2007 9:08 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

so when are you going to let go and falol in love yourself...
ehn?
yeye boy. sha remain my cuddly and don't worry. Atutupoyoyo cannot fap me from you. U gats me babe...

August 29, 2007 9:29 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@catwalq: lol... very very soon
no shaking. Atuts should sha stay away. This love is a jealous one... lol

August 29, 2007 9:47 AM  
Blogger Standing Truth Betold said...

oh wow. good lucj to him

August 29, 2007 9:50 AM  
Blogger Fo said...

lol...funny...so if he wasnt drunk he wld have got the nerves?did u ask if he remembered wht he said??

August 31, 2007 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home