Thursday, August 16, 2007

unDecided Decision

It eats me sometimes when I think of it. The more I think of it as a sin the more the wind tells me it is a blessing. That in time, I shall get over the F*E*A*R and see the P*E*R*L hidden inside.

My drive towards perfection has made me commit more sin than normal. And a few who has witness me say "You're who you are. Stop crucifying yourself."

I have come to embrace the duality of life. I can't be entirely good even as I strive to be. I have to commit in order to vomit some of the darkness locked within the light box that is my Soul.

My move to living involves: Give as much as you wish to receive. Judge not, so that you will not be judge. Fuck others when they want to fuck with your mind. Have sex as much as you can (its my 1st addiction). See the good in people. Listen more and talk less. Dance salsa on weekends. Travel once in 3 month (away from my immediate environment). Eat chocolate cake every weekend. Eat ice-cream 3 times a week. Go swimming twice in a month. Drink @ the bar every Thursday (or anytime i want in my house). Wank when horny and there's no one to straf. Become very influential. Visit the orphanage once a month. Live 90% of my life with a smile on my face and 10% with a frown.

Because in the end, I find peace in these things. I shall, regardless, remain unNaked F*O*R*E*V*E*R.

*wink*

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Somebody said...

I'm 1st!

August 16, 2007 10:09 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

I GBADUN U JARE.
PLEASE DON'T F*&k PPLE WHEN THEY WANT TO MESS WITH YOU, SEND THEM TO BLOGVILLE. THE AGBEROS WILL SORT THEM OUT.
MUAH!!!
KEEP IT COMING. MAYBE I WILL PARDON ALL YOUR FINES...

August 16, 2007 12:15 PM  
Blogger Jeff Corbin said...

Oh am with you all the way man!!!
Fuck with their minds when they wish to fuck with yours...can't let em get first blood. Just ain't right.

Though am not feeling this part...
"Visit the orphanage once a month."

No matter how hard i try...i can't see myself doing that...ever!

Sadly really.

August 16, 2007 7:00 PM  
Blogger Admin UD said...

Yohohohoh, makes for an interesting reading dude.

August 17, 2007 8:11 AM  
Blogger AIVY said...

i totally agree with travelling once in 3 months cos everyone needs to get away once in a while...

August 17, 2007 8:54 AM  
Blogger Atutupoyoyo said...

Well said mayn.

August 17, 2007 2:06 PM  
Blogger Dith said...

this is a very nice post...REALLY!

August 18, 2007 12:48 PM  
Blogger kokolette said...

lol@have sex as much as you can...abeg no catch that thing o!
but freal though...we need to be more passionate about life, yet responsible. well said
why specifically 10% frown?

August 18, 2007 6:24 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@mrs somebody: yay! lol

@catwalq: muah. u r darl.

@jeff: something will give someday...

@ugo daniels: *wink*

@aivy: yes o.

@atuts: *wink*

@I'M A BABE: *wink*

@kokolete: bullet proof all the way *wink*

August 19, 2007 7:09 AM  
Blogger Fo said...

cool stuff...nice,interestn stuff to make u live,i like it!!

August 19, 2007 8:34 AM  
Blogger Jaja said...

interesting...


Straf...
straffing... i tot the term was an exclusive prserve of Port harcourt folks..

i like the air of mistique u conjure

August 19, 2007 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home