Tuesday, July 17, 2007

unNaked Dilema

What would you do if you can get anything you want?
But you've been cursed to please everyone that you come across until they do something terrible to you or say something stupid.

What would you do when time is the one thing that seperates you from getting just about everything you dream of?
But you are cursed with the burden of vanity.

What would you do, if everything you touch turns to platinum?
But you've been cursed to travel a path less traveled my many.

What would you do if you are unNaked?
But you've been cursed with an ego the size of jupiter, locked inside a matchbox.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

I would seriously consider therapy...
I have told you to give me their names. I know a guy...

July 17, 2007 9:22 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

lol... I rather a babe... give me HER number when u get HER. lol

July 17, 2007 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I said I know what you need and I'll give it to you.

July 17, 2007 12:19 PM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

@WIERD CALLER: STOP CORRUPTING MY BABY

July 17, 2007 1:33 PM  
Blogger Miss Az`ure said...

Find the key to the match box and melt the ego down to size innit.

July 17, 2007 8:44 PM  
Blogger Admin UD said...

Wow, this is one unNaked post, will be back!

July 18, 2007 5:22 AM  
Blogger Mrs Somebody said...

LOl @ catwalq.UnNaked is not a baby-o.

July 18, 2007 11:28 PM  
Blogger Dolly said...

Weird caller really knows what u need

July 19, 2007 1:22 AM  
Blogger bArOquE said...

meen sounding very serious...from deep within...very good poem...what propelled it?

July 20, 2007 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home