Friday, May 25, 2007

Covalent Bond

Aren't relationships a beauty? Well, only the good ones. Like people they exist, live, multiply, come in different colors, grow old, and somewhere along happiness and fulfillment, they die.

Lets characterize what we do (our words & actions) as electrons and they can be positively charged or negatively charged. The positive ones keeps your partner feeling like an unNaked Kid with a bowl of icecream - Happy. While the negative ones gets your partner going like an unNaked Kid with constipation - unHappy.

In a relationship, would you share electrons like the honey-am-cheating-on-you or honey-that-was-a-lie or honey-I-don't-love-you-anymore? or honey-am-not-in-the-mood. Some electrons, if shared,can make a partner, regardless of who, loose their gaddamn mind. Is it in the bond's best interest that certain electrons are not given away sometimes times, but not all the time?

There some information that are supposed to be shared and some, well, just add them to your piggy bank of nasties. As much as I'll love to know everything, there are some things I don't want to know about a partner. Just don't tell me. And as much as I am compelled to tell you everything, which of course I find it quite easy to do, I can't tell a partner certain things.

So now the questions are:
How valent is your bond with your partner?
How valent should the bond be?
How covalent should couples be?

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Ms zee said...

Hum... food for thought!!
point taken:

May 25, 2007 9:43 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

second.
YES!!!!!!!!
BRB

May 25, 2007 10:51 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

U're taking Chemistry now?
Men, please put urself in reverse. I got P8 in WAEC in d Gad Damn ting, why r u trying to put me through covalent bonding class?
Behave!!!

May 25, 2007 10:54 AM  
Blogger Admin UD said...

Cant remember all these chemistry thingy though. But i guess my relationship wit ma partner highly COVALENT

May 25, 2007 10:20 PM  
Blogger ? said...

Greetings!
This is only to reserve a seat here and I will be back to comment properly after reading the above excellent post.
Ill be back. However, just in case I am taking too long, please give me a shout.
See you shortly.

May 27, 2007 1:39 PM  
Blogger Waffarian said...

bros, where have you been? don't forget to submit some of your work to nigerianbloggers@yahoo.com oh! shey u know about the book thing?

May 28, 2007 6:42 AM  
Blogger Dolly said...

Got me thinking

May 31, 2007 4:07 AM  
Blogger bumight said...

depends on where you and your patner are on the periodic table. If you too far apart you might have to form some ionic bonds, lol!

September 20, 2007 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home