Monday, April 30, 2007

Journey Through the Zodiac (Part 2)

Is there anyone who has gone by this path? Please tell me am not alone and crazy...

I had a dream a few days ago about someone and the emotional trouble she's going through. She's an Aquarian. Now must I mention that I have never met or seen this person before. So in the dream, I went to see this person in her house. She told her folks to tell me she's not home. But I knew she was home cause I could perceive her presence. I respected her choice and I left. When I got outside her house, she called me and said she was sorry, and that she didn't really feel like seeing anyone, but she had a rethink. We started talking and she told me a bunch of things that I can't remember right now. Well, I went on a search for the face of this person. To cut long story short, I saw the person face, lo and behold, the same person I saw in my dream... This is one of the regular stuff that I've been noticing, and seriously trust me, you don't want to know the weird ones. Cos knowing them will make you cum... seriously...

These are my findings on the Stars I've been with... (*She - all women of a star in one)

--------
Aries
--------
The first and the most compactible with me. We're both fiery people and want just about the same thing. I've been with 4 Aries women in my life and they all possess just about the same trait. Independent, bossy, and a fighter. But when it somes matters of the heart, they are as soft as heated iron. I hugged one Aries and I had an instant stiffy. I mean, my shift_stick was vibrating like a Nokia 2100... They dig foreplay just as much as I do. Keep the real deal for the last. (Perhaps the reason why I haven't "done' it with them yet. I love a good conversation during foreplay and the Aries know exactly how to dish that.

The rhythm is OMG. They don't forget special dates and would say sorry when wrong (of course after enough checks and balances)

Sex: Can't say

Strength: Determined, qualities of a leader, ability to look into your eyes and tell you the anything (right or wrong), generous.

Weakness: Have you seen a Warlord begging to be loved? If you can picture that then you know what am talking about... Would LIE just to save a situation, and can be dodgy...

What did I gain? Their determined spirit... that's all for now... still need to mate to get some more... keeping my fingers crossed

--------
Taurus
--------
We make great friends but fucked up lovers. We confuse the fact that we connect on certain level for some kind of attraction, and because the kiss is great or the conversation is like comedy central doesn't mean we are meant to start something. Just because the friendly shag is awesome doesn't mean we can run things. NO! We are just two confused people in search of the same thing but in the wrong boulevard. We both enjoy great deal of foreplay and she's always
willing to please as long as she enjoys it as well. A willing learner and a pretty fast one too. Gets lost completely in the mix and hates me for not sharing her ideals. We laugh most of the time to the jokes we share and come open with what she feels. A bit demanding but knows how to make scarifices.

Sex: Cute. Engaging. Pretty Wild.

Strength: Ability to make sacrifices. Bossy.

Weakness: Fear of loosing. Stubborn. When hatred sets in, she can tell the world your secrets.

What did I gain? Ability to make sacrifices. Business Focus (still liberal here though)


-------
Gemini
-------
From the flirting to the game of wit... It's like the world is our playing ground. With the Geminis that I've met, it's either we piss each other off at first and later become best of pals or we just kick in straight up. Her ability to engage me in a game of wit gives me the hard on. And she knows how to capture my attention, and I will keep longing for it. we both respect our need to be free, but it seems am more drawn to her than she is to me. We spend a great deal of time on foreplay and taunting my ass off. And she can be a freak in bed only when the mood sets in. But she loves most things done in secret (I wonder why). I realize that she can drop dead for a cute guy (not that I'm cute though) and would flirt with.

Sex: Interesting. Connected.

Strength: Multitasking. Adventurous. Knows how/when to keep it simple.

Weakness. Unstable. Can pull a lie from anything, and can convince that angels in heaven that they are gaurding the wrong door just so she can get into heaven.

What did I gain? Their multitasking ability. Her ability to play with words.

-------
Cancer
-------
She played a big sister and a mother to me. Drawn to my shy nature and use of words. We make great friends even though our ego kept clashing once in a while. She thinks am insensitive. Being close to her family means me being a true friend. A great believer of consolidated union and perhaps the most religiously dogmatic of all women (their views on any matter stays even when they act like they see yours). And she applies the same concept to her love life. A shocking thing is that she could be ashamed of me and be still be "in love" with me and dreads the outcome of my findings about the "being ashamed of me" part. Regardless, she'll go any lenght to prove her loyalty. And when am in "my moment" I tell myself that if there's anyone in the stars I'll love
to fall in love with, it would start with a cancerian (there are just three stars that I actually can). I remember the first cancerian woman I kissed, she told me straight up "I love you and I want us to start a relationship"... Who am I to say no to such boldness?

Sex: Marriage type sex. Respectful. Always careful not to portray herself as an ashie...

Strength: Ability to connect with multiple people and making them feel comfortable. Her ability to sympathize or empathize. Career oriented. Loyalty

Weakness. Dogmatic. Gullible when "in love".

What did I gain? their social spirit, and creativity.


----
Leo
----

Drama. Drama. Drama. Leo cracks me up, Simple. It was just a game of who has the biggest ego. But hey, she's sweet and soft inside. Knows how to make some scarifices. but still dramatic. passionate. easily sauved with kind words. dramatic (guess I mentioned this before...LOL)

sex: nice. royal. kinky. ok.

strenght: can stir the boat the right direction. generous.

weakness: stubborn.

what did i gain? I have it already.

Labels: , , , ,

22 Comments:

Blogger Ms zee said...

just cos i want to be first

April 30, 2007 2:53 AM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

and second

April 30, 2007 2:53 AM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

and third

April 30, 2007 2:53 AM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

4th

April 30, 2007 2:54 AM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

5th - the story is not done yet right???

te he he hehe!!!!! good luck with the search bro...

April 30, 2007 2:55 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

ok i made the top ten
be back have to go read the blog

April 30, 2007 5:49 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

Look I am going to beat you Oh
Where is the Libra bit?
Why're u hating on us ehn?
By the way, you have been around the block a bit...when was the last time you got tested?

April 30, 2007 5:53 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@mszee: a 'you know what' for you *wink*

@catwalq: sometime in late jan or early feb... and the docs wanna know if i want to donate some of my blood... I said no! WTF. trying to pitch to me about having a universal blood shit... wa'eva... that na how one doc asked if they can use my heart for case study, cos it looked exactly like what the diagram of a heart shoulld look like... momsie shouted "O TI O!"... someone needs loads of sleep... right? silly docs

April 30, 2007 6:16 AM  
Blogger Admin UD said...

Ms Zee, stop being naughty. lol at da doc dat wanna use ya heart as a 'guinea pig'. Freaky shit!

April 30, 2007 6:32 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

lol.
dokita!!!!

April 30, 2007 8:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ms zee this is spamming oh...
eh heh... abt that cruch of yours...
zodiac signs huh.... i like to think of myself as universal....

May 01, 2007 1:52 AM  
Blogger Azuka said...

Here's to our resident astrologer. Now if I were this perceptive...

May 01, 2007 10:14 AM  
Blogger Idemili said...

I shall say nothing to betray anything. Anyway, you have fucked all over the zodiac ba?

May 01, 2007 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thot you was joking about the 'vibration'. When you done with the research, do let me know.

And yeah, aries are on fire!

May 01, 2007 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shoot.. this is serious oh... i honestly have no words at this point...

May 01, 2007 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting, you do pay attention to your astrology don't you? I'm blown away though by the kind of attention you pay to people you're in a relationship with. You study them and know what makes them tick. I just hope you don't treat women like specimens under a microscope.

?the blogger formerly known as Tinks.

May 02, 2007 12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im a virgo....anyway UnNaked Soul how are you........???

May 02, 2007 9:03 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

LOL! Unnaked soul,you've come again with all these your predictions. What has my sign done to you? Seems you're enslaved by them. It's cool though. Continue keeping your fingers crossed.

May 03, 2007 2:42 AM  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

you need to find yourself another gemini girl and keep her close this time!!! *wink*

May 03, 2007 10:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

interesting... I'm a gemini. Bia don't you owe me something about my personality or favorite flower or something?

May 03, 2007 12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's too funny!! LOL! I'm a leo!

May 03, 2007 2:04 PM  
Blogger TDVA said...

i'ma gemini...is that y i feel like he described me perfectly?it's eerie...

August 21, 2007 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home