Thursday, April 19, 2007

THE PERFECT HUSBAND

I share with you this that came in my email this morning... LMAO!!!

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club.
A cell phone on a bench rings and
A man engages the hands free speaker function
And begins to talk.
Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

MAN: 'Hello'

WOMAN: 'Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?'

MAN: 'Yes'

WOMAN: 'I am at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's
Only $1,000. Is it OK if I buy it?'

MAN: 'Sure, go ahead if you like it that much.'

WOMAN: 'I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2006
Models. I saw one I really liked.'

MAN: 'How much?'

WOMAN: '$90,000'

MAN: 'OK, but for that price I want it with all the options.'

WOMAN: 'Great! Oh, and one more thing...the house I wanted last year is back
On the market. They're asking $950,000'

M AN: 'Well, then go ahead and give them an offer of $900,000. They will
Probably take it. If not, we can go the extra 50 thousand if it's really a
Pretty good price.'

WOMAN: 'OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!'

MAN: 'Bye! I love you, too.'


The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in
Astonishment, mouths agape.


He turns and asks: 'Anyone know who this phone belongs to?'

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger Moments said...

I'm Unnaked FIRST!!! :-)))

Clap foe me pls...
BRB!

April 19, 2007 6:40 AM  
Blogger Moments said...

No that wasn't funny, it was hilarious lololol.... I think I'm going to send it out to my peeps by email.

Meanwhile best friends- grand finale is out :-)). See you there...

April 19, 2007 6:43 AM  
Blogger omohemi Benson said...

LOL, alakoba ni bobo yen o! haba.
No wonder the woman too answered I love you very much! lol.
Nice one.

April 19, 2007 7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaah!

Ide

April 19, 2007 2:55 PM  
Blogger Perfectly Human said...

Lol! Gbese! How does a woman not recognize her husband's voice anyway...lol.

April 19, 2007 9:20 PM  
Blogger Dolly said...

its not clear

April 20, 2007 1:24 AM  
Blogger Admin UD said...

Yawa don gaz ooo! Chei! I bet da ream husband will have a heart attack when he eventually finds out about this.

Triply hilarious...LOL!

April 20, 2007 4:21 AM  
Blogger IJEOMA said...

eh.. its interesting.. am i wierd for not finding this funny?

April 20, 2007 9:30 AM  
Blogger Funmi said...

YEPA!!!

April 20, 2007 9:47 AM  
Blogger Dith said...

lol that was funny

April 20, 2007 11:35 AM  
Blogger Waffarian said...

hehehehehehehehehehhahahahaha

April 20, 2007 3:17 PM  
Blogger Hengish said...

My mom is giving me weird looks because I am rolling on the floor laughing.

April 21, 2007 4:16 AM  
Blogger Mrs Somebody said...

Oh! My goodness!!!!!!This is sooooooooooooooooo hilarious!!!! That kain woman sef na wa for her.

April 21, 2007 3:35 PM  
Blogger LondonBuki said...

LOLLLLLLL!!!!!

April 22, 2007 1:00 PM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

I am on the floor. I really should not read ur blogs when I am eating

April 23, 2007 10:14 AM  
Blogger Standing Truth Betold said...

lmao

April 24, 2007 5:20 AM  
Blogger Endi said...

Is that guy Nigerian...funny.

May 02, 2007 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home