Friday, April 06, 2007

I got my mind made up

Am feeling like a lion low on blood sugar. Everything is turning into juicy steak to me. Am tired and am so fucking hungry... for a change. Am not the biggest fan of conventional change... Radical Change, maybe... Am I so over fucking sensitive. I thought it was a weakness made by God for Women. Am just thinking loud, ignore that. A few things are missing in my life, and I have decided to save myself from a life time of embarrassment and usher myself into a life of ultimate "freedom" (that shit is relative).

As I am right now, I could do with a few millions every month (am not greedy see), and start a family (1 wife, 2 kids, 1 husband). And if that is not achievable now, I shall do what I have to do until I strike 30 and see if the few million bucks a month will surface. Else at 30, I should be hitting a few good buck, and I'll sail the world, have fun for the rest of my life. I'll fashi the start-a-family dream, and seek the path that would still put a wide grin on my face while sticking out my middle finger as I breathe my last.

I had a dream. I was about 70yrs old, but looked just the same. I perceived the age, and trust me it was 70-ish. I looked around, and I saw the future. Everything was different. I sensed the fear of old age. I wasn't wrinkled. What does that mean?

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Ms zee said...

beathe unnaked soul!!!

April 06, 2007 4:39 AM  
Blogger Simply Gorgeous said...

Hi Unnaked- it means you are scared of getting old. But don't worry so am I.

The results are in. Come and see who made it to the next level!

April 06, 2007 8:58 AM  
Blogger Idemili said...

God. What is going around Blogville?

April 06, 2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger diary of a G said...

headline sounds like a 2pac song
the post sounds like nothing a man can give advise on. but am sure your beautiful.

April 06, 2007 10:52 AM  
Blogger Vera Ezimora said...

Ehm, xcuse me oh. When you say u want 2 start a family of one wife, 2 kids, and one husband, do u intend 2 marry a husband...? abi are u gonna be the husband? I don confuse....lol

Anyways sweetie, if you really need 2 start a family, u can alwayz marry me. I'll be nice enuff 2 let u marry me. But make sure you're making a lotta money o! Cause you know I'm an Igbo chic and I need $$

Wat is up with stickin ur middle finger up? I thought u would wanna stick something else up.... huh?

*wink wink*

April 06, 2007 11:28 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@ms zee: am breathing babe :-)

@SG: you have a point there honey

@Idemmili: I don't know oh. he he he

@DOAG: seen :-)

@vera: VERA! VERA!! VERA!!! how many times I call you. them say woman wey no hear him husband whistle, na unNaked bed them go find am oh... I don yan.. LOL

and the husband will be me... naughty girl... I'll spank you oh...

April 06, 2007 12:37 PM  
Blogger Admin UD said...

Absolutely weird shit. i mean ya rants and all.

if this helps, just know that everybody's afraid of old age.

doubt me? ask Oprah!

April 06, 2007 1:03 PM  
Blogger diary of a G said...

THANKS 4 HITTING UP MY BLOG YOUR OFFICIALLY G'D UP

April 06, 2007 1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy easter unnaked.. long time no 'blog speak'

April 08, 2007 9:50 AM  
Blogger adumaadan - Blacktinkerbell said...

babes, everyone I know has some doubts about the future. You wouldn't be normal if you didn't. Just take a deep breathe and carry on.

April 09, 2007 6:29 AM  
Blogger Mrs Somebody said...

First you had a 'pink crisis' now this.....????Wassupwithu?
Well, I think you need a break.Go on a holiday,see the world,release yourself,have fun!

April 09, 2007 9:12 AM  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

sweet babes..you do need a vacay.maybe a change of scenery for a day or to. usually dreaming of being old means you need to replace or get rid of something in your life...it has nothing to do with getting older...tho when you put an age to it that means you feel like you are running out of time..some things you need to do..perhaps have a baby without the wife???

April 09, 2007 4:54 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@GG: that's sounds right. uhmmm....

@mrs somebody: I really need a vacation... seriously.

@tinks: *sigh*

@ONB: hey love! long time! he he he

@UD: LOL!

@DOAG: Nice one!

April 10, 2007 2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home