Monday, March 26, 2007

Run Rat Run

I dey fear some kin things oh. Things like rat, snake, and a woman's wrath, but certainly not bats like my dear Vera. No, not bats. I remember some years back on my way back home from slushing with a friend, and just very close to my house (in warri), I saw something moving in the grasses nearby, I thought to myself: "that's peculiar". So I paused. Lo and behold, a snake! A big ass one for that matter! The highness immediately clear from my eye, and na so I cut out (for those who don't know what that is, ask my dear sister waffarian). Somethings and the unNaked Soul don't just mix.

Just yesterday, I was on my way to get some grub. I was waltzing on my street minding my own business like I don't give a shit (Tu baba... lol). Na so one bizi bodi rat just jump on the pavement twaa! One mind told me to pause, the other said run. I obeyed the former. And before I go say "who go buy bread" the bastard the size of a rabbit started approaching me, apparently in fear. Me sef dey fear. Two fear come jam, confusion come start. I ran to the left, the idiot did the same. I say shuuoo. I ran to the right, the cocky bastard did the same. See me trouble oh! Na so I accelerate to the extreme right, ran past the obviously over fed rat who is already on my left, and dashed like a Hermes on an errand for Zeus.

There are somethings I just don't want to come in contact with or experience. If you think say you strong pass me, call me on this number and I go give you address to an event where dem dey give award to people wey strong pass unNaked Soul. No laughing oh, am unNakedly serious.

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger adumaadan - Blacktinkerbell said...

lol! I'm reeling here. My baby is such a wimp. Should have known after that Pink post. Who's going to be protecting who?

March 26, 2007 10:35 AM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

LOL @ tinkerbell... tell me about it... LOL LOfriggingL

You dey fear Rat......

LOL I am laughing so hard my tummy hurts...
Pele boo, want hot chocolate?? bruhahahahahaha!!!!

March 26, 2007 11:07 AM  
Blogger Idemili said...

I wish you could hear me laugh!!! Hahahaahah!!!!

You're such a chicken! LOL

I really wish you knew how much I just laughed now.

March 26, 2007 1:30 PM  
Blogger Naijadude said...

hahah bu hahah...yepa!

March 26, 2007 8:53 PM  
Blogger Waffarian said...

You dey fear rat? oh boy you yab ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

March 27, 2007 2:41 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@everyone: make una dey laff o... at least i no dey fear cockroach... uhmm COCK roach?... COCK Rush? COCK Coach? just playing with words... *sigh*

March 27, 2007 3:24 AM  
Blogger Moments said...

In fact I couldn't stop laughing.... that was hard LOL!!!
Ahn!ahn!! a whole full grown man like you dey fear rat???

So me and you cannot be in the same place and rat show up?? na wa o!! lol... again!!!

March 27, 2007 9:29 AM  
Blogger Elle Woods said...

lol...ur scared of rats? buahahahahahahaha

March 27, 2007 3:24 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

so you do or dont fear a woman's wrath?

thank you for stopping by my spot. i hope you come back soon! :-)
~fallen angel

March 27, 2007 11:03 PM  
Blogger Simply Gorgeous said...

Dashed like a hermes on errand for Zeus...

I am also a fan of mythology. Oh no, not my Unnaked- unnaked na wow o- I am probably the only person not afraid of snakes in Naija. But I have a whole lot of other things I am afraid of.

Rats- as big as cats- OMG_- I think will die just from shock., Bats, Birds, frogs, and cats. I think I have covered it.

March 28, 2007 5:25 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@SG: you're a myth fan... sweet baby... lol

March 28, 2007 5:53 AM  
Blogger Vera Ezimora said...

UnNaked, I am ashamed of u! Na common rat you dey fear? You and the rat, na who big pass? :HISSES:

If I were the one ehn (neva mind my experience with the bats; that was different: I was naked & in a temporary state of dementia...but any other day, I woulda kicked some mad ass), I woulda beat that rat black & blue. I woulda shown the rat what hot water did 2 garri.

Hmmph, no try me o! Needless 2 say, I have update my blog

March 28, 2007 11:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol... oh my days. lmao

so ur not afraid of cockroach? man, i hate those things esp the flying ones.

but u and that rat sha... lol

March 28, 2007 12:05 PM  
Blogger Motivated to lose lbs said...

LOL.this was hilarious! This is the second rat tale I'm reading on blogger today. I dont blame you for being scared of a rat, those naija rats are gangsta!

March 28, 2007 8:57 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@vera: excuuses, excuses, excuses! bekiafu oh! u no run from bat, and I hears say dem relate... maybe na u send am come sef! lol

@chameleon: omo, i ja like flash on water... I just take raid take fire cockroach when i see any... i feel like a nazi when am doing it.. lol

@ladybug: true word o. those things are ganstaz o. some fit dey even follow u drag ur house and dem no pay rent... lol

March 29, 2007 2:26 AM  
Blogger omohemi Benson said...

Lazy man,if na only snake you fear,I understand, common yeye well fed rat.
Haba unnaked.

March 30, 2007 5:03 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@omohemi: you dey take me do yeye abi... ok...

March 30, 2007 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home