Monday, March 12, 2007

The Legend of SAD

Have you ever imagined why in the old days, and even today, you find that many men and women do crazy shit just to have a male child? I've read and seen many marriages brake up due to the fact that there was no male issue to bind them. This happens especially in Africa & Asia.

Now make una listen wellu well. Abegii oh, make una listen wellu well. LOL

The Legend of Sons And Daughters

In the human subconscious mind (in the depths of your soul), holds the blueprints of creation, survival, and replenishment. I once read that the greatest and most precious secret in life is hidden inside of man. Hmm, no wonder all of creation is battling to either enslave or save man. And the Continuation is in the hands of the two genders that make up man, else the secret will be lost forever... a SAD twist.

Daughters are the keeper of the gate. The ones that open the gate for another life form to come into our existence. They are the Bearer of Continuum, without which, existence as we know it will slowly but sure end. Their male offspring can only refer to her male companion's father as their true grandfather, but never her own father. She as a doorway breaks the direct linage of her father to her offspring and offers the baton to her companion's father (If she bears a son). Meaning that, if they believe in reincarnation or a comeback, they cannot come through their daughter's offspring. Daughters can refer to both their maternal & paternal grandparents and their true grandparents (It is of no consequence).

Sons are the keeper of the line. The ones with the ticket for rebound. They are the bearer of the baton of continuum, without which, existence as we know it will slowly but sure end. Their male offspring through their female companion keeps the line in check (and straight), and for generation after generation, if this line is kept straight, it gives him a chance to comeback within that line if he believes in reincarnation or a comeback. Their male offspring can only refer to their father as his true grandfather and not their companion's father. Because their companion has passed the baton to his father.

Have you ever heard what LINE Jesus of Nazareth came from? the LINE of David. And If your read your bible better than I do, you'll see how the LINE was traced... and guess what? They were all direct line of the SONS of SONS of SONS of SONS of.... of David... no mention of Daughters.... down to Joseph. Read Genesis and see the genealogy trace of people, what was mentioned were the LINE of SONS, and not of DAUGHTERS.

Why do you think many cultures die to have male offspring? Many royal line cut off due to no 'true' heir to the throne. Many families broken due to inability to produce a male offspring. Strong men fall because they know subconsciously that their COMEBACK ticket has been denied of them. Daughters require no specific LINE to comeback... the choice is usually theirs, either to come from the offspring of their Son or of their Daughter.

And guess what? Most culture blame the Bearer of Continuum... SAD

If you have any question, please ask. And hey, I didn't read this anywhere, It just came WABAAAM! Just one of the many unNaked Sounds I hear when am alone.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger ♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

This brain of your sha? na who dey tell you this kain thing sef? GOD HELP US O! I have no questions cos you have really suceeded in confusing me.. How SAD is that?

March 12, 2007 9:26 AM  
Blogger Vera Ezimora said...

UnNaked, are you indirectly calling me a female gateman? Mind ya sef o! Which kin insult be this sef? Is it because I came 2 visit u or what? Now, you feel like u can insult me and call me a female gatewoman. Take time o!

*HISS*

March 12, 2007 11:54 AM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

Daughters are the true continum of the human race... we also carry mitichondrian DNA that is passed down from mothers ONLY to their offsprings... so we rule!!!!!

oya finish the write up cos i know it is not done...

March 12, 2007 12:45 PM  
Blogger Azuka said...

Both are equal. I know for one my parents wouldn't have minded all girls but we all turned out boys. Funny world isn't it?

March 12, 2007 11:29 PM  
Blogger Azuka said...

Vera is a gateman, iya iya oh!

March 12, 2007 11:29 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@nyemoni: my mind does the speed of light on the highway of life... and the break is with a woman called...

@vera: you never see where even gatem(wo)man get power like the oga? make you no yan well with the gate(wo)man and see if you go fit enter go see oga... LOL

@ms zee: this thought was inspired by women... result of too much flirting...

@azuka: both play equal and important roles... the secret is broken in two, one half in each half of man... like ying-yang

March 13, 2007 4:35 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

you'll be amazed how much secret a woman hold... stop see 'em as a sex object for once, and you'll be surprise how much secret they'll reveal... There's a lot you can know by just listening *wink*

March 13, 2007 4:38 AM  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

I am woman hear me roar..great read for me this early am...

March 13, 2007 7:38 AM  
Blogger Confused Naija Girl said...

did you really write this? great intellectual mind!
i might not have gotten it but being a woman is an advantage right!!

March 13, 2007 10:07 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@GG: hey sweeties, its been a while... I can hear your roar *wink*

@CNG: *sigh* memoirs of the unNaked Soul

March 13, 2007 12:27 PM  
Blogger Simply Gorgeous said...

unnaked- I see you have started with your philosophical (eh-hem) argument. I just want to ay that women are the foundation of any house- a house can never have no foundation or a proper one. Women should love themselves enough not to be burdened with male heirs. Both sexes are equally good. In my case, I think women have the better one. They are natural nurturers, politicians, judges, doctors , teachers, did I leave anything out.

Get back to me.

March 13, 2007 8:26 PM  
Blogger Simply Gorgeous said...

unnaked- I see you have started with your philosophical (eh-hem) argument. I just want to ay that women are the foundation of any house- a house can never have no foundation or a proper one. Women should love themselves enough not to be burdened with male heirs. Both sexes are equally good. In my case, I think women have the better one. They are natural nurturers, politicians, judges, doctors , teachers, did I leave anything out.

Get back to me.

March 13, 2007 8:26 PM  
Blogger Simply Gorgeous said...

unnaked- I see you have started with your philosophical (eh-hem) argument. I just want to ay that women are the foundation of any house- a house can never have no foundation or a proper one. Women should love themselves enough not to be burdened with male heirs. Both sexes are equally good. In my case, I think women have the better one. They are natural nurturers, politicians, judges, doctors , teachers, did I leave anything out.

Get back to me.

March 13, 2007 8:26 PM  
Blogger Waffarian said...

I have to read it again. I'll be back.

March 14, 2007 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home