Friday, February 23, 2007

Living 360

Over the last few years, I have been placed in situations that I regard as too tight for me. I remember someone telling me that "You have to be serious with life, you have to be this and that..." A rich dude with everything going for him, a dream house in Lekki, a multimillion dollar(?)/naira(?) firm, flashy ride, nice life, a fmily... the Nigerian dream. But am just too involved with myself to start worrying about the Nigerian dream. I just want to LIVE.

As scary as it may seem, I have a strong feeling that is like my last time on planet earth. I don't want to come back, so I don't look forward to having children (yea, shoot me, and am serious), am not keen on it. Male children are like your comeback ticket, and Female children are like Doorway (I'll expand on this in another post). So since this is my last incarnation(?), I just want to live. If I have to work, I want to get paid having fun; Traveling the world, meeting people, watching movies, tasting food, learning & understand different cultures, have a partner who loves sex as much as I do, and sees life from a God's Perspective (GP).

I'm tired of materialism, YES I want money, clothes, shelter, etc, but I don't want them to tie me down. I want these things to worship me and not the reverse. I don't want to pile up millions somewhere, but I want to have something (fun too) that can generate the millions, and share them with those I love and care for. I want to visit every major city in world in my 'sane city' list.

Am loosing my mind now. Society pressure. Friend cirlce. Internal processes. These 'things' are making loose my mind everytime am alone. Then last night, I said to myself, "UnNaked Soul, you have until you reach 34 (if you live to see it) to make me LIVE. I want to explore every corner of the earth. Everything you need is within your reach, GRAB IT!" Then I woke up. So now, am living my last time on earth. No attachment to anything but the need to be fufilled...

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I didnt think we could choose if we wanted to come back in another life or not... You may not want to come back but god and fate my have a different plan for you and if so maybe life isnt worth living so selfishly... something to think about

February 23, 2007 11:16 AM  
Blogger Naijadude said...

Arent you such a scary cow? Not trying to have kids cos you dont want to leave any footprints in ur present lifetime hence no linkage or an avenue to come back if such things even exist!

Well I do feel what you are saying though but me think u iz being selfish! Abegi live and let live, procreate, gbadun, sun-le, ba sun, ki odi omo(let it be a child),....LOL.

Nice one man.... :-)

February 23, 2007 6:21 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@queenbitch: am thinking, and that's why am blogging, so get beautiful minds like you to help me see what I can't... *wink*

@naijadude: LOL. true word. may be am afraid. maybe its the kind of dream I get, and this I see... just one of the pages of my life... he he he

February 24, 2007 7:15 AM  
Blogger fuckgoogle said...

I concur, I'm in the same kind of zone right now.....would rather just travel than chase degrees and more money.....The truth is what it is and will be what its been. Peace.

February 24, 2007 8:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey, ur all a bit too young to be having an existential crisis. snap out of it. take a walk, smell the roses. life is beautiful.
xxxxxx

February 24, 2007 8:55 AM  
Blogger Miss Az`ure said...

Have U seen my 'Just saying Hi' post?...It's about Living my life. My guy mentioned how the 'IN' thing for girls is to get hitched right after school and the new place to live is the Lekki cos the Mainland is the Ghetto...HA!!!
Well, being a Pearse; I solemnly vow to enjoy myself fully before I get married, n I will milk my guy for as long as I can b4 popping kids ;)...I'm Living my life for me.

Fully clothed naked soul...As long as you feel good with what you own, wear, eat, drink, smoke, make,...(U get), eff the pressures of society and what peeps think. Do you Babes... DO YOU!!!

February 24, 2007 5:14 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@911: deep @ "The truth is what it is and will be what its been..."

word!

@chameleon: thanks babe.

@miss pearse: yea, I read it. your advice is most appreciated...

February 25, 2007 8:42 AM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

babe... I am pregnant with your twins.. what you gonna do 'bout it??

February 25, 2007 9:39 AM  
Blogger LondonBuki said...

LOL @ Ms Zee! LOL!!!!

Unnaked, Funny thing is I totally get where you are coming from...!

February 25, 2007 2:16 PM  
Blogger Waffarian said...

Oh boy, i really understand, I am at that age where everybody is expecting me to get married and start popping, the thing is, I am really enjoying my life right now and it is what it is, ofcourse one gets worried when others keep on "hinting", but at the end of the day, it is my life.Ehen, after dem don chop rice finish, all of them go go their house and na only me and my thoughts go dey for night time! I refuse to be pressured by people who will definitely not be "thinking" for me at night. Forget about material stuff, I can 100% guarantee you that all that "big boy" living is BULLSHIT.Choose the life style that best suits your personality and principles. Thats all there is to it. Don't complicate things too much. Enjoy yourself, wife and kids will come when the time is ripe.

February 25, 2007 11:06 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@ms zee: LOL! oh how sweet... I still have a fetish for twins... hope you don't have any relative (female) that is a twin?

@waffarian: WORD!!! Thanks for sharing...

February 26, 2007 2:05 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@londonbuki: you see, we all want beautiful things but due to societal pressure and shit, we loose track of living, and we just merely exist...

February 26, 2007 2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please explain why sons are like a comeback ticket and daughters like a doorway. I really wanna know ur thoughts on this

February 28, 2007 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home