Thursday, February 08, 2007

Gone in 60 seconds

Sitting home on a hot somehow(?) night, laying back reminiscing about old times (sorry Dolly,I do not intend to dull you lines)... I imagined if I had 60 seconds to live, what would I do? Well here are some of the things that came through:

If I have 60 seconds to live:

I'll write a few words describing the anticipation of my last moment on earth
I'll tell my Mama how much I appreciate her and all I wanted her to do was to see things from my own perspective
I'll tell my Pops how much I wanted us to be like Papa & Son, but I didn't get the chance to feel it
I'll tell my siblings how I planned on giving them a larger-than-life family bond
I'll tell her how much I wasn't ready even though I wished for her
I'll tell her how great she'll become just if she's of me
I'll tell O how much she has made so much impact in my life in less than no time and how much I've imagined us together forever
I'll let O know how she's letting me loose my inner inhibitions
I'll tell L how I had a crush that would have developed into something positive if she had given in
I'll my friends how much I appreciate their kindness even though I can be a bitch 'cause am 90% always right
I'll tell every woman I have ever come across how much I appreciate their value even if it was just a moment
I'll everyone that I have ever met that their role in my life was intended but I wish I could strangle a few
I'll tell E I once had a crush on her because I saw a pure soul in her
I'll tell E her cousin makes me laugh because she's to funny with her ways (LOL)
I'll tell Om am sorry I didn't express myself well enough after all the great things she has done as a friend and how much she still means to me, and wish a great married life
I'll tell Mrs I. how much I appreciate her love and that I'll forever remember her even though I seem like a weird MFK.
I'll tell Mrs. N how much her love meant to me and how much I appreciate her kindness
I'll tell every blogger esp. ONB, BN, V, BA, TM, ND, and MZ how much they inspire me or make me laugh amidst a frustrating internet connection and a fire-breathing-dragon boss
I'll ask the Creator to open the gate of another existence better than existence here on earth for me
I'll tell them to open the gate for another gypsie Soul
If I'm denied I shall tell the creator to cease me to exist because it will make no sense to me
I'll tell everyone around the formula for great sex! and the secret of life
I'll smile at the last second and give the world my middle finger...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! *wink*

Am done!

What would you do if you've got 60seconds to go?

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if I had 60 seconds to live, I would call up my ex and tell her how much I love her. I would call my aunt and give her a piece of my mind. I would send the naughtiest text messages ever to all my friends from school. I would go on a powerboat off the atlantic. I would live on the edge...LOL

February 08, 2007 7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

60 seconds left...I would make sure I am dressed to the T, 4" inch heel pumps, hair and face done, dress looking tight and all , sit and wait for it to come

February 08, 2007 9:39 AM  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

I'd spend that 60 seconds kissing the person I'm with...hopefully it would be someone that loves me dearly..have you ever seen the movie "shadowboxer" this post reminded me of that...*wink*

February 10, 2007 5:32 AM  
Blogger 4wardnfiaca said...

I'D HUG MY FAMILY N FRIENDS N TELL EM I LUV EM, THEN I'D STICK MY MIDDLE FINDER OUT AT THE REST OF THE WORLD

February 16, 2007 12:55 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@gridl0ck: nice one... lol

@anonymous: LMAO!

@GG: oh how I love kissing... and, nah I haven't seen shadowboxer... what is it about?

@4wardnfiaca: LOL

February 16, 2007 1:24 AM  
Blogger Tyger said...

if i had sixty seconds to live
i would write let my folks and sibs know they are the best thing eva happened to me.
i'd tell Koala and Wolf - they were my best fantasies.
To Bully - i'd say it could have been you.
i'd send a text/mail to all my girlfriends saying just go out there and do it!
i'd tell Dunni - she was awesome all the time and how she did it i dont know... Omotola too.

i'd tell Jesus to get ready to receive his cheekiest child back... cos i'm on my way now...
and i'd where my favourite clothes and get ready to git.

March 06, 2007 5:39 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@ronke: LOL... sweet

March 06, 2007 6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home