Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Fears

Waking up in the middle of the night being engulfed in the fright that has become part of my life. I see them in the faces that I gave them.

They chase me for no reason other that to make me feel intimidated or inadequate. How I hate the fate as it unfolds, for they seem to me that I have been place in a lead case with no where to race to unless I wake up from my sleep - which is like my saving grace.

Can I control these things as they appear in row like they have being burrowed from the depth of my soul?

How come I know how to elude these forms and those that are with me or around me don't? Does it matter that I am an escapist by nature?

I wish to fight and control it. And Once, I let my self slide into this abyss of the unknown. And as much I felt like I was loosing my life, that flight was gentle and peaceful.

I have many interpretation for the things I see, perceive, or visions in my head, but it doesn't seem like am heading anywhere. I am afraid.

My fears are... brittle, but they regenerate... they exist!

If someone knows that creator's number, please dial... For I know it's not 911.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm thats intense. I think you could make it through by being strong enough to face your supposed fears!
Nigerians, by the statute that we know of them, they go the religious route. Try seeking that option as well

Goodluck man. Have a awesome weekend

January 20, 2007 8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To seek selfwholeness is to seek selfworth and to seek selfworth is to seek selflove, to seek love is to seek God..

You are loved and we'll help you pass this phase.

January 20, 2007 2:51 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@naijadude: thanks for the advice mate... appreciate it... have a great weekend...

@ms zee: thanks for your support... am letting out the demons, they are better of without me now... I like traveling light... they weigh me down... as much as I feel vulnerable, I'll still say it: Thanks for your love/attention...

January 20, 2007 2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww boo, we all have demons, I still battle mine... feeling vulnerable is all part of being human, accept it and stop fighting it!

January 20, 2007 3:10 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@ms zee: am walking the walk dear... but it's cold out there...

January 21, 2007 1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice write up...we all have fears... i am mscared of the dark.. still trying to grow out of it... i am also scared of relationships and being broke and failing...
kpele oh... take a deep breath..

January 22, 2007 4:11 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@beulizah: when can I release? lol... cheers for feeling me... ching ching!

blog on!

January 22, 2007 4:35 AM  
Blogger feefey said...

yeah mehn, happens a lot

February 01, 2007 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home