Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My Sex

Got tagged by overwhelmed... I know a whole lot of people won't want to do this... strictly for the bold and the powerful...

1.) How old were you the first time? 18

2.) Name of your first? Ra. (4yrs older than me)

3.) Good or Bad? A new experience!!!


4.) Name of the worst and why? De. Worst quickie ever! On my couch... :-(

5.) Name of the best and why? Ru. she's nasty and adventurous (extremely)... and an Aquarian.

6.) Weirdest place you ever had sex? Top floor of my A-level school building... standing... lmao

7.) Favorite Position: When ridden like a pony... with waist doing the twist...

8.) Ever fake an orgasm? Nah… boyz can't fake, cos we always get there! LOL

9.) Would you admit it if the person asked? See Question 8

10.) Favorite time of day to have sex? first thing before getting my bum off the bed in the morning... with no words spoken...

11.) Most times you have had sex in one day? 11... at Obudu Cattle ranch. Thrice before 7am. Once in the bathroom (about 8am)... Twice after breakfast (9:30am)... once before lunch... once after... thrice between 6:30pm - 9:30pm... I think she fell in love with me after then (sad am hard to tame)...

12.) Same person? (is there an alternative?) What do you think?!

13.) Ever fantasize about someone other than the one you’re with? I have committed this sin before... especially when the girl is sloppy... but never when having great sex.

14.) Restrictions during sex? am I in a prison?


15.) Accessories? Ice cream, Wine


16.) What? More Ice Cream... esp for that spot... girls you know what am talking about... yummy! LOL


17.) Done it in the rain? I wish...


18.) Done it in a car? like twice...


19.) Had a Threesome? Nope! I'm too selfish to share when it comes to sex...


20.) Want to have sex now? use your imagination...

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you "is" nasty.. LOL
(" I cant be tamed") dont be too sure!

@ Ice cream --- Hell no!(too cold) try warm honey or warm maple syrup....

January 10, 2007 5:45 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

thanx for the tip... I shall get one on my way home from the office... lol

@tamed: I dare you! LOL

January 10, 2007 5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA ha. You just might have more accolades in the bedmatics section than Overwhelmed.

January 10, 2007 6:11 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@azuka: LOL! I can't say...

January 10, 2007 6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... I'm an Aquarian so what are you trying to tell me ehn?! oh dang @ the root-top humping.. that must've been the hottest sex ever(lol.. at me getting some ideas!)11 times eh?! That one double my record self! oh the ice cream wouldn't be such a bad idea oh Zee.. but it's even better when you alternate between something hot and something cold... cos then your pussy is on a constant 'hot-freeze' which is mind-blowing... lol.. Unnaked you're a baaaad boy... lol(Excitement... hehe)... Damn.. so far only you and zee have done the tag!... let's see what the days bring... hehe

January 10, 2007 12:01 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@ONB: (lmao) am not trying to say anything oh, but I admire the wits of the aquarian (see Paris Hilton, she's psycho but I love her so) LOL

thanks for the tip... we should all write a book on the tricks of the game(you and I plus zee)LOL... I can imagine the out come...

blog on!

January 11, 2007 12:46 AM  
Blogger Aramide said...

LOL acrobatic or what?! xx

January 11, 2007 6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy! You be kolo O! Ice cream? i should try that out.

January 11, 2007 10:28 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@GH: lol... u r welcomed to do so...

January 12, 2007 3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look what you've done.

You done made Overwhelmed all hot n bothered.

Bad boy you.

So whatchu gon' do 'bout it son?

January 15, 2007 1:39 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@babaalaye: lol... no start with me oh... mischievous you! lol

January 15, 2007 5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home