Tuesday, November 21, 2006

MY LIFE

Sitting on a semi-silent night, save for the sound from crickets and the neighbour's annoying sort-of-silent generator, combing through this hay ban that is my life searching for the proverbial needle so tiny yet so significant (I think). Many a time like this one, have I sat on that body that is not my body to observe the body that I have that is me. It is like I am bound by some incomprehensible laws that defines my actions, sound and motion alike. The laws of anima and extrinsic experiences. I seek that which makes eutopia seem like a place in my backyard. I fight the four corners of my cornerless dreams, I fight that wish doesn't exist.

I am trapped between two strong wind determined to sail my boat to the deepest ends of their world. I, once in a while, hide cowardly behind the tree of dual personality when in truth I have a dual problem to deal with personally.

I look and see the flaws in my actions, sound and motion alike. I pule at the sight of oppurtunities missed and embarrassments embraced. How did I ever do that? Didn't I see this coming? Hey, but the signs are clear! What was I thinking?!

My life is fun some people say. They say I don't give a care in the world. That persona is one of the many ropes that is guiding me through the maze in this jungle that i call my life. I've spent many of my silent years wishing for what princes dare wish for and for that wish peasants toil for. I have lost sight of the norm. I have defined my own. Built with stones carved out my experiences, with metal from my mental understanding of ever expanding memory, and painted with visions of that wish I seek to achieve. My life is complicated!

101 things cannot define me. 101 things can give you a clue where to find me. 101 can lead you to 101 roads. I am right here. Where is here?

3 Comments:

Blogger soul said...

I like reading you.
I like reading people who acknowledge that theyare flawed or that they don't have everything locked down and figured out..

It's like you poor your thoughts out and are not afraid of them, just sometimes puzzled by them

November 22, 2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@soul: thanks a lot. you feel me...
blog on

November 23, 2006 3:28 AM  
Blogger soul said...

oh no... no need to thank me,
I've been reading you for a while..
Mused over a few things..
u know..

November 23, 2006 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home