Monday, August 21, 2006

A CHEMICAL CALLED LOVE

I know this piece might contradict my previous post, but if you read my profile properly, there you will find a place where I wrote "I am trying to figure this out..." Remember, Nothing is Absolute!

During a debate between I and my friends some few days ago got be thinking about the issue of LOVE. I as an individual believes that LOVE exist either as an agreement (not the regular ones) or as a socket which one, two, or more people plug into to energize them in the way they best can. We debated on how LOVE sustains a relationship and moves people in LOVE to do the most absurd thing regardless of what situation they face. But I disagree stating that LOVE does exist regardless of people, just as air exist regardless of people that breathe air. My arguement stress most stating that LOVE between two or more people can only be sustained provided that certain ingredient are provided.

When I got home that night, I was trying to process these questions:

How do the blind fall in LOVE?
Is LOVE a combination of many particles of emotion (Just like the air we breathe)?
If all the particles that makes up LOVE (if there are any) incomplete, can it still be LOVE?
What emotion concentrate is required the most to make the strongest LOVE bond?
Can a beautiful young woman plug into the same socket of LOVE with an ugly, blind, poor, old man?
Can a young, rich, and handsome man plug into the same socket of LOVE with an ugly, blind, poor, girl?

These are my mine about this issue. What are yours?

Cheers!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very insightful... I think love is one of the hardest things to understand... if its there you just feel it, and if its not... remain blissful in your ignorance... love ur blog tho

September 19, 2006 6:59 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

thanks a bunch sis... I saw your blog... very very interesting... you are now on my bookmark... keep it flowing, keep it real... blog on!!!

see www.cooldigest.com (my lifestyle report website)

ciao.

September 20, 2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger Lowla said...

Wow.. Love is hard to explain. It truly goes beyond the physical aspect because even blind people fal in love.
I think Its a feelign which comes with finding your perfectness with someone elsee. No one is perfect, right, but with the other person, you feel perfect.
I might be talking crap but well.. enjoy the feeling while it lasts.. Nothing can replace that feeling.

September 22, 2006 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel exactly the same way....cool blog by the way and thanks for reading my blog

September 27, 2006 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting point where u said love exists regardless of people just as air exists regardless of people who breathe the air. it makes a lot f sense i just never thot of it that way. love is one thing i have to admit i dont understand so i wont even pretend. lovely blog

September 27, 2006 12:51 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

thanks y'all. I really appreciate it... blog on!

September 28, 2006 6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!.. lol.. oh shit i just discovered something while trying to use ! mark... i discovered ~.. but i wonder what thats used for.. lol.. i kno.. i have issues

October 12, 2006 11:42 PM  
Blogger Mrs Somebody said...

i could show u what love really is but right now i'm showing someone else.

March 10, 2007 12:27 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@mrs somebody: :-) how sweet... he he he

March 11, 2007 8:45 AM  
Blogger MsMii said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 12, 2008 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home