Monday, August 14, 2006

PROJECT DESTINY: A BLUEPRINT FOR PERFECTION?

Here I am again, doing what Pinky and the Brain do everyother night (No, am not trying to take over the world, but I'm pondering).

I have noticed that when certain things happen in our lives, we tag it as Fate, Destiny, or God's purpose. We have other names for them as I do not have the list in my head as of the time of writing. This comes up especially when negative things happen in this life of ours. I read that we are all not perfect, and we are struglling towards perfect. Is it that destiny is a cosmic design for a project that will eventually propel us gradually to perfection?

Is there any such thing as luck? Because, If there is, then the idea of Destiny or Fate will be useless! Be it bad luck or good luck. Is there a Grand Architect or a Captain who craft out a design that will lead us to perfection or steer the mucky & troubled waters of existence and take us to the shores of perfection?

Do you believe in Destiny? Then you should believe that regardless of what you do, it is still part of a grand design. What then is freewill? I once read that "Our righteousness is like a filthy rag before GOD". So I can then imagine the evil things we do! Does this mean that regardless of what we do, His plan sticks? And reward is for those that the reward has been designed for?

What journey are we traveling? What vehicle are we using? All I can say is: ATTENTION: PERFECTION IS xMILES AHEAD!

1 Comments:

Blogger guerreiranigeriana said...

thought-provoking...*walks away to find a quiet spot to meditate on this*...

November 21, 2007 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home