Friday, August 04, 2006

101 THINGS ABOUT ME

I got this idea from Etomi who got it from Low's... And I thought to myself, this is a good way to introduce myself. I have the Leo factor sometimes, but its something I get bored of (just like everything else). So am going to load a barrel with somethings I've managed to notice about me (when am not busying wondering "where did it all start..."

Release safety... BANG!!!

1. The first four letters from my name has the same spelling as a nut used to serve elders before a speech.
2. I love food, but don't serve me a full plate at once
3. I love eating as much as I can in a day, but in small bits
4. I get bored easily
5. When I make up my mind, its a whole lot to get me to change my mind (cos it took a while to make the dang thing)
6. I love to see people in Love, and I love to be in love (no one knows this though), but I have a LTCD (long term commitment Disorder)
7. I cried when I watch "HOTEL RWANDA"
8. I cry when I watch movie about lost children, and Family Re-Union (No one knows this until now... yea tell the world, whatever rocks your boat)
9. I always wish I could do things myself (just feel no one can do it better regardless that I can be quite lazy)
10. Heaven knows I love attention (but it better not be faked, cos I'll sense it)
11. I wish secretly to fall in love (I don't know what it feels like yet)
12. Sometime I love being alone in my house
13. I love chocolates & IceCreame (and I have a missing tooth to show for it)
14. I have only 27 teeth (I never had the "Adult" 32)
15. Most times I feel like I am 10yrs younger than I am
16. I get lost in my thoughts all the time
17. I analyze everything
18. I just analyzed myself and you (can you beat that?)
19. I forget things a lot (forget my birthday many times,
But I dont forget people's Star Sign)
20. I dont say much in the morning until brush my mouth.
21. I forgive people easily (very annoying.. cos I feel like killing them at first)
22. Then I wonder why they don't feel comfortable after I tell them I don't have anything against them 10minutes later.
23. I like to debate a lot (about everything, and I mean everything)
24. I fantasize about me on a distant Island with music playing from the trees
25. Am obsessed with philosophy
26. I love most of Tupac Lyrics
27. I love driving fast
28. I hate been Idle, its scares the shit out of me
29. I keep having this idea of keeping a wild cat (like a tiger)
30. I feel like I have been alive before in the 50s
31. I love tales from the 50s
32. I have dreams of my flying without wings (especially when am escaping from terrible monsters - still can't figure out why they are attracted to me.. chase other people! haba!)
33. I never sink when I dream of swimming (
I either Lie or walk on the damn water in my dreams... WEIRD)
34. I love a well manicured female feet (just cant help it)
35. I don't like people interpreting stuff and saying light 2million candles and 5billion Psalms.
36. I have tried getting drunk stupid, and I hate the feeling
37. I have never been drunk enough to not know what I am doing (I feel stupid and experience the whole headache, and dizzyness, and throwing up.... can't I just be like Dele for once and not know what I am doing?)
38. I hate been told what to do like its a bloody command
39. I like justifying everything
40. I finished reading the bible once Gen - Rev, and I thought I'll get the HolyGhost fit (nothing happened)
41. I hate religious crisis
42. I hate angry environment
43. Am annoyingly generous
44. Despite that, I so bloody selfcentred
45. God! I love myself. (Yea, blow me)
46. I tend to be arrogant in a very polite way (how's that?)
47. I hate offending people by default (but don't push me)
48. I once thought Santa Claus was real.
49. I've started collecting toys (no, am not gay! neither do I have pedophillia tendecies)
50. I missed been a child
51. I like reading weird books about nothing
52. I like reading/watching documentary about people's life
53. Am a very shy person
54. I keep buying new tooth-brush in every city i have visited (I have a thing for forgeting my toot-brush)
55. I asked about Death when I was 5 (Momsie almost had a fit)
56. I see things before they happen
58. I love stroking a woman's hair (natural oh!).
59. I hate so see people's weakness (turns me off)
60. I conceal my weakness
61. I wish to have a girl as my first child.
62. I laugh when I watch funny movies
63. I laugh when I watch horror movies (those peopel just dont get it, do they? run and ask questions later...LOL)
64. I can't seem to understand why people hold grudge
65. I can't seem to figure out why either
66. I use the number 666 to scare some of my friends and get a laff
67. I love heights
68. Am a sucker for intelligent women
69. I had my first kiss when I was 16 (it took days for me to get over it... the feeling was heavenly)
70. I always imagine the begining and end of everthing
71. My Immune system is fabulous (can't remember the last time I was ill)
72. I hate it when people make me act crazy towards them (stop making me hate myself.. ggrrrrhhhh)
73. I had my first crush at age 7
74. A whole Weird things happened to me when I was 7 (what's with the number anyways?)
75. I love taking Mineral Drinks (Coke, Sprite - yea that's what we call it)
76. I don't know my blood group or type
77. The doctor once told me I had a perfect heart (I don't know about now sha)
78. I have been admited once at the Hospital (I secretly wished for it)
79. The year I was born
80. I love being independent (being doing that since I was 20)
81. I hate seeing children suffering (most times I can't help and it hurts)
82. I hate politics... Seriously
83. No once can understand me... (when I can't even figure myself out)
84. I hate been cut off in the middle of a thought process
85. I love watching cartoons
86. I love the advertising industry
87. I love having a good laugh
89. I laugh everyday, regardless
90. I dream of the Ideal Relationship
91. I have been busted by my pops (doing you know what)
92. I can't be bother about football.
93. I love fashion
94. Am starting my own label soon
95. I love anything trendy
96. Am obsessed with the Internet
97. I love paintings I can figure out or the really weird ones
98. I love casual dressing
99. And God do I love perfumes
100. I day dream alot
101. I am sooooooooo GREAT, I just haven't come to the realization yet.

13 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Banzai?

August 09, 2006 7:01 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

lol. thanks MindInside.

August 11, 2006 2:27 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@omocloe LOL... really... so are not so different afterall...

thanks for sharing...

August 11, 2006 6:28 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@omocloe, i tried visitin ur blog, but its only empty... got something in mind? *meant "so we are all not so different afterall..."

blog on

August 11, 2006 6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

61 i wish myself that too but my mum said she does not like it.70 That is impossible you are not God even if u think ur a deep thinker cheers!74 who was that? 76 i think it is necessary for your health though.At least u can say something about yourself 101 for that matter cant figure nothing about myself yet help!

August 17, 2006 5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read ur 101 about me.Your normal u fiot into earth.Have fun tryin 2 fig oiut who u are.. cheers!

October 05, 2006 7:46 AM  
Blogger ziariz said...

lol.. you obviously have done a lot of introspective thinking... and you know yourself to quite a huge degree.. i liked the one about the horror movie.. and pple running away and asking questions later..it beats me too..lol
you write really well, kind of in a witty way, i love writing too as in i really enjoy it and i love the whole notion of "being in love".. it's so cool.. although pple think i am weird and too emotional.. niceto know someone also feels that way and even betterto know it's a guy..lol
visit my blog someday..

December 14, 2006 2:32 AM  
Blogger ziariz said...

PS:
not ziariz... i have another secret blog with all my secret weapons...

December 14, 2006 4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to meet you, Unnaked soul!

December 23, 2006 3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm... we sure have samr things in common..

January 22, 2007 2:47 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@ms jade: lol.. that's nice to know... have u seen my reply to your meme?

blog on!

January 22, 2007 3:15 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

OK THIS IS MY FINAL COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG...IT IS THE LAST ONE ANYWAYS SO I DEFINITELY HAVE NO OTHER EXCUSE BUT TO GO AND DO MY WORK.
I FEEL I KNOW YOU. YOU ARE A VERY INTERESTING INDIVIDUAL AND I HOPE THAT WHATEVER HAPPENS IN YOUR LIFE, YOU MAINTAIN YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR AND YOUR CLEAR PERSPECTIVE, IT WILL GET YOU THROUGH ANYTHING.

April 22, 2007 9:24 PM  
Blogger guerreiranigeriana said...

decided to read some of your old stuff...you are interesting indeed...very, very leo!!!.haha...#14-wow!; #24-haha...why music from the trees?; #49-plain freakin weird!!!...#53-how is that possible??...;#56-interesting...did you see me posting this?..what else do you see for me?...;#91-whoa!..how was that?...; #92-booo!!!...football and footballers rule!!!..

...loved this...should have read it first:)...

November 21, 2007 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home