Thursday, January 04, 2007

Falling or Making?

Happy 2007. 2006 was a wonderful year for me, filled with drama, suspense, anger (no violence), comedy, and some classical merry-go-round with a twist of fairy tale (yes I still do believe in them, and I have seen them happen).

I evaluated my life (in 60secs) and I came to the conclusion that I'll make things instead of fall for them. That way, I'll be able to control them and also my sense of emotion and reasoning.

I am not a big fan of resolution and sh*t like that but I listen to the silent voice of my experience (past) and try to mold my present in the likeness of my future using the simple theory of evolution (Modification through experiences).

I have come to the enlightenment; not to fall in love but to make love. Falling in love is a weakness that I have and I have decided to control it by making love instead of falling.

Make wealth but not fall for wealth

Make Peace but not fall in peace

Make my own path, and not fall for a path

Make friends, and not fall for friends

Make enemies, and not fall for enemies

Make control, and not fall in control

Make well, and not fall in well.

For now I understand that, it is what you make that stands for you and not what you fall for or fall into. But remember, don't fall for that which you make!

Have a blissful 2007!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"For now I understand that, it is what you make that stands for you and not what you fall for or fall into. But remember, don't fall for that which you make!"

Could'nt have put it better myself! I like your blog, would most def come back....

January 05, 2007 3:33 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

thanks Zee... pleased to have u around... blog on!

January 07, 2007 11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This 'making' not 'falling' concept is fantastic...A great one to start the year with it.. Happy New Year luv

January 08, 2007 1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make wealth but not fall for wealth

Classic...

January 08, 2007 10:57 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@ONB: thanx luv...

@azuka: thanx bro... sometimes I wonder where I get these thots from... oh I know... PARTIAL INSOMNIA! lol.. blog on!

January 09, 2007 2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home