Friday, January 12, 2007

Now Shut up and Live!

Dedicated to ONB: Directly to those who chastise those who are greater than them.

I once traveled into the deep of a bushland just to observe nature, I saw [plants] with different attributes/qualities.

I once went to a zoo, and I saw [animals] with different characteristics.

I flew many times and I observed the [waters] has different shades and perimeter they cover

I've walked many miles and observed the change of [atmospheric] conditions.

I've kept and been with [birds] of different nature and sweet songs.

I've kept and seen fishes of different shades, beauty, and lifestyle.

I've live a [life] with multiple experiences and persona.

I've had [relationships] and at every instance is a different romance.

I've had [sex] and the feeling is overwhelming & spontaneous.

I've have seen [humanity] presenting its attribute in race, creed, religion, culture, and history.

And the biggest sinner of all is the one that claims to be the most intelligent... HUMAN-ity! Wants all of existence to conform to its own idea of existence.

The devil is that which you won't let no one knows exist. We put the devil in Sex, Violence, Hate, Lies, Deceit, Covetousness, Murder, Greed, Gluttony, Religion, Creed, Race, Food, Clothes, Money, Drugs, and then made a home for the devil... HELL!

The game between Good & Evil has to stop. A game where every choice you make is not really your choice. A game where you are nothing but pawn in the chess board of life. A game that your every move is determined by a superior force you either fight or bow to.

If anyone is bold enough to counsel me, he/she should bring me a CV. I want to see how many wars you've stopped, how many mouth you've fed, how many catastrophe you have prevented from happening, how many shelter you've provided, how many deaths you've prevented, how many thirst you've quench, and how different are you from me. Bring before me the head of Lucifer or the Devil. And I shall listen with no argument and with all intention to comply.

Else, shut the fuck up! 'Cos you are no different from me regardless of what you do or believe in!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got my username and dashboard back but my posts cannot be recovered....

see thats why i am totally inlove with you!!! thanks for sticking up for her... I would follow suite!!
I am trully inlove with you ooo!!!

January 12, 2007 6:03 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

sad about ur lost post... don't worry, we'll sue...

the love feeling is mutual... no doubt... :-D

January 12, 2007 6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sticking up for me and telling it like it is... Lord plz save us from the 'guardians of the kingdom of God'... AMEN!!! Ms. Zee... i love you too!

January 14, 2007 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i find it interesting that people cannot just say that "i find this not to my taste and move on" oh no. that would be too simple. they have to impress on everyone how much better they are. this funnily enough is a sign of great insecurity which is not unusual to find in fanatics. it is a sad state of affairs that you cannot even express yourself in relative anonymity without persecution. i hope these freaks have got the message but somehow i doubt it.

January 15, 2007 5:28 AM  
Blogger ziariz said...

hey... unnaked, nice posts, funny that i enjoy your posts even the rather graphic and controversial ones like the sex bits... cos i am the wholesome, conservative type of gal...lol
i guess its the way you express your self, you actually think outside the box.. cool stuff... so where do you live..in Lagos?

January 15, 2007 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ ziariz : sorry love but he is taken.. he is all mine.... LOL

January 15, 2007 11:57 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@ziariz: thanks for visiting... we all have our different ways of appreciating and expressing the way we feel LIFE... am glad you enjoy my post... :-)

@ms zee: oh honey... that's so sweet... :-)

January 16, 2007 12:42 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@ziariz: you have a deep talent for penning self expression... why did you stop blogging? work? something else?

blog on!

January 16, 2007 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home