Friday, January 12, 2007

It's All Me

Permit me to run my mouth and rub my shinning ego a bit.

I am a Leo, a flawless one come to mention. I love the beautiful things of life. I flirt at the slightest opportunity without the intention of getting myself or the other party hurt in the process. I have crush on like 4 female ( 2 older than me and 2 younger). I make mistakes that I learn from. I have made people smile, I have made people cry. I have made people rich, I've never made any poor. I have the fastest mood swing in the west, blink and I'll drop it like its hot. I love pranks, and I've asked questions the pope will rather die than ask them. I have imagination the size of two universe. I go to club to look at happy people. I go to church (haven't since my last lifetime) to see people with mixed feelings. I read to know more. I laugh at the slightest joke (even when it doesn't seem funny).

I'm so stubborn that you'll have a chance at breaking into Fort Knox before you break into my decision. I'm horny like 3/4 of the day. I love water and I can't explain the meaning thereof. I dream of the weirdest things known to man. I fly in my dream, I walk on water in my dream, I run away from monsters in my dream, I fight wars in my dream, I've seen a bleeding moon in my dream, I've seen a changing earth in my dream, I've seen a revolution in my dream, I have had a glimpse of a golden city-in-the-mountains in my dream, I've had sex with tens of faceless girls in my dream, I've been killed in my dream (but I no die sha), I've been shot in my dream, I've been betrayed by family in my dream, I've been betrayed by friends in my dream, I have seen things to come in my dream.

I've lied to people (friends & family alike), I have stolen (from parent), I've nicked (N50) from a friend (I beg am, he no give me, na im I steal am... stingy bastard.. no regrets!), I've made people fall in love with me, I have had strong feelings for a few girls before, I've been seduced by a gay fucker before, I have been toasted by men before (do I look girlie? shuoo), I've been seduced and violated by an extended family member when I was under 7 or so, I've been made to try and have sex with a 5yr old girl when I was under 7 (e no enter sha... {hiss}), I've been asked out by female friends (no big deal), and I've made plots just to be loved (just don't work! na wo oh), I've made silly decisions before and I have made great ones, I've had selfish but not greedy motives.

I love casual fashion, I love attention, I love parties, I love being treated as a royal, I am almost always right, I have fears like I have demons and I have strength like I have arch-angels (all made up in my own world), I hate claims of the unexplainable (God, Jesus, Lucifer, Trinity, Buddha, Muhammad, Adam, Eve, Heaven, Hell, Fate, Destiny, Holy-this, and Holy-that), I've shed tears (small drop-drop) like only 4times in the last 10yrs (once while watching Hotel Rwanda, once while watching Armageddon, Once when T left me, once when I evaluated my life).

Now that's my life in summary. If I don't appear to you as a saint, or your ideal soul, or your Bible/Koran/ cut-out character, I have one thing to tell you:
The rainbow isn't painted in one color!

And if you think I won't go to heaven (because I no plan to repent and seek your ass), then do yourself a favour, start praying that the time you'll get to that your heaven, I'll be off-post and am not on duty, else, I'll so send your ass to hell.

This piece is dedicated to all those who are alive and believe in themselves, the the welfare of their neighbor, and peace amongst all men - regardless of their race or creed. Those who accept responsibility for every action spun by them. Those who keep open heart and learn the mystery of the unexplainable. Those who cater to immediate positive need for humanity...

May the force be with you!

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk.... we walk the same life line boo.... I have shared a bit of your world....

January 12, 2007 8:16 AM  
Blogger 36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

preach it baby!!!!!

January 12, 2007 9:11 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@zee: you're my missing rib that I've accused someone of stealing... lol

@36": omo gbao! lol

January 12, 2007 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ missing rib.... (actually, I am rolling on the floor...)

January 12, 2007 6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crush on 4 females ehn(bad boi bad boi.. what you gonna do.. what you gonna do when they come for you!!!... lol)i laugh at every joke too(well i actualy find humour in most things)... lmao@ the horny 75% of the time... you strong oh!!! hehe... i just dey pity the females when dey your vicinity oh.. lol@ your dreams... but i won't lie sha... me too i've walked on water in dream b4 ... this was just a fantastic writeup.. unnaked you're a beautiful soul and we're all happy to be able to share in it in our little 'blog-way'

May the force be with you too... You're aces man... you really are!!!

January 15, 2007 12:57 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@ONB: I really appreciate your kind words... I forgot to add in my write up, I'm loyal to those who are true to themselves... I appreciate you... :-)

blog on!

January 15, 2007 4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww.... I am your missing rib shey??!!! ok you have officially made my Monday... I am blushing amidst the fact that I am soo brown and I have peach blush on, maybe i should say i am "tingling" LOL...

Muaaaahhhhh ....

January 15, 2007 11:56 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@ms zee: how delicious the kiss... lol... am glad i made u feel that feeling... xxx

January 16, 2007 12:46 AM  
Blogger ziariz said...

hey fellas (should i say babes?) i feel like i am intruding but i shall intrude all da same, yeah unnaked, i feel you.. i have crushes on 2 guys... one i have been crushing on for two years straight and the other for about the same period too... wow.. anyways... i found out last year that i actually can't stay emotionally loyal.. i used to think it was a male thing but now i have stopped hating on them cos i am just as guilty...lol

January 18, 2007 3:24 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@ziariz: thanks for feeling me.. :-) can't stay emotionally loyal? uhmm... do I sense any anomaly? nope! you're fine as you are... define your own feelings and LIVE... your reasoning is cool... hope we meet someday... :-)

blog on!

January 18, 2007 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey boo, you being emotionally unloyal to me now (sulk). I thought I was the only one, the "missing rib" (small sob).. I am divorcing you!

January 19, 2007 5:48 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@zee: darling... unLoyal? Divorce? Do you want me to commit sucide? I beg you in the name of the things we share... If you leave me, I'll be NAKED...

:-(

January 19, 2007 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL boo.... I would clothe you when you are naked, I would be your solid rock babe... satisfied??!!!

I am loving this boo!!!

January 19, 2007 1:13 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@ms zee: phew! that was close... absolutely satisfied... 110%

And 'AM LOVING IT' way more than McDonalds... lol

January 20, 2007 3:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U're too cute.

February 01, 2007 2:38 PM  
Blogger Tiwa said...

This made me smile.I really like the way u described yourself..very candid. your life is very interesting oh! with the male toasters and all maybe you're girly but u jus don't know it yet!(metrosexual soul)..lol!.About the being violated stuff, won't say sorry but maybe you should share your story on confusednaija babes blog.

rawk on mate!:)

February 04, 2007 8:59 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@tiwalade: glad it made u smile... that's my life in a nut-shell...
yea, been to ONB's blog... and heading urway...

blog on

February 05, 2007 5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home