Saturday, January 20, 2007

unSpoken Words

Forgive me for loosing my childhood to the world of illusion...
Forgive me for assuming everything around me is all about me...
Forgive me for being so unassuming instead of taking charge...
Forgive me for being silent when I should have voiced out...
Forgive me for not being able to control my metabolism...
Forgive me for being unable to tell the difference between friendship and family...
Forgive me for not being able to control the tears...
Forgive me for not being able to understand the meaning of culture...
Forgive me for not being able to control my desires...
Forgive me for taking that which you did not give to me...
Forgive me for not asking...
Forgive me for not taking permission...
Forgive me for learning through a very weird internal process...
Forgive me for lying to you...
Forgive me for being so open...
Forgive me for having mixed feelings...
Forgive me for being so diplomatic...
Forgive me for being so proud...
Forgive me for sending the wrong signals...
Forgive me for leading you through a path that you where not prepared for...
Forgive me for not being able to cater to your needs when you needed me...
Forgive me for dwelling on your flaws...
Forgive me for seeing things that I shouldn't have...
Forgive me for blaming you for the outcome of my life...
Forgive me for being so independent that it hurts...
Forgive me for loosing touch of what is...
Forgive me for getting irritated for the slightest reason...
Forgive me for choosing certain situation over real issues...
Forgive me for hiding behind the curtain of my illusion...
Forgive me for getting angry when I should have stayed calm...
Forgive me for being so unfaithful...
Forgive me for giving you no regard whatsoever...
Forgive me for not appreciating you...
Forgive me for being so stubborn...
Forgive me for judging you before you and behind your back...
Forgive me for yelling...
Forgive me for being so insensitive...
Forgive me for trying to be perfect for you...
Forgive me for being so responsible for self only...
Forgive me for not saying thank you...

These unSpoken words is dedicate all those whom I've met, in a moment or longer, in the course of my existence here on earth; those who have play both physical and emotional roles in this life of mine; those who watch guard over me when I sleep or slip; those I have met physically or otherwise; Family, Friends, and Foes... For this is the only life that I know... and If I loose it, I wish to loose it to the winning side... here or hereafter... SHALOM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are forgiven boo!!

January 20, 2007 8:31 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

thanks darlin... you're loved...

January 20, 2007 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home