Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Instrument of Kiss

If there's something I love more than sleeping and breathing is kissing... yes! K-I-S-S-I-N-G. I can't seem to understand the reason the person who invented or initiated the first kiss has. But I tell you, whatever it is, he did a pretty good job finding that hidden feeling behind a process that I call "Singing using Nature's own harmonica!" The melody is mind blowing (sometimes embarrassing, but amazing).

I remember my first (how can I forget?!). I was naive, and clueless. J. That's her name. She's a wild girl who dates older boys. Met her at a friends house, apparently my friend's elder brother his eyes on her. I was only 16 then. Yes! 16. A quiet and unassuming 16 year old for that matter. We got talking and she won't let me go. She kept stressing how she's older than me with 5days (what's with girls and age anyways? - well that's a topic for another post).

The next day she came over to my house but I wasn't home. She checked later in the day, and said she really liked my company (I used to think I'm the most boring person to hang around with cos I practically don't say much.) Well, we got yanning about this and that. She has these eyes that I could kill for (M-E-N). Anyways, in between teaching her how to play Mario on a Gameboy console and getting extremely close, I just felt it... SWOOSH... My First Kiss... My lips got dis-virgined... The feeling was.. OH MY GOD! And she took my face and from nowhere, I had this unbelievable kissing skills. We kissed, and kissed, and kissed, and kissed, and kissed...

We only dated for like 2 months(?) or so, and all we ever did was KISS. And from that day on, I became a Kiss Addict. I remember one time I was dating this girl, C, and my friend, U, and his girlfriend, N, thought it would be fun if we could do a kissing competition. We kissed like forever, until my friends girlfriend got tired and said "unNaked, you and C are nuts!" and she broke the kiss with U.

I find it so uncomfortable to shag when my partner is not a killer kisser. The superstar natural harmonica player. I have devised so many kissing styles, hen. The silent melody. The hush melody. The wild melody. The still pulse.

That's why any day, anytime, I'll always trip for a well shaped lips, and a long tongue. I can, because of that commit KISS. These two put together are the real INSTRUMENT OF KISS.

Turn to your neighbor and give 'em a KISS to day. And remember, a KISS a day saves life... and while you are at it, enjoy the rhythm.

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMMFAO !!!!!! oh my God... I totally love kissing.... You are soo right.. there is power in kissing.. whao... my girlfriends think I am crazy oh and a few boyfriends too.. Please dont let me start.. I did a write up for one of my psyc reviews...

smooooooocccccccchhhhhhhh U.. LOL

are yous ure you are not my other half? (seroiously).. we kinda like the same things...(hummm.......)

January 16, 2007 9:06 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

lol... I have give this a thought oh... maybe u r my soulmate... I have to ask u one question sha... what month and day where you born?

January 16, 2007 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was born on the ninetenth day of the tenth month in the year when the most faithful animal to man reigned. LOL

January 16, 2007 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The silent melody. The hush melody. The wild melody. The still pulse." LMAO!!

Please elaborate on the technicalities of these various melodies and pulses!

P.S. How are you so sure you're a great kisser? I mean, like you, I loooooove to kiss... and as far as I can tell, I'm pretty great at it! But do we only assume we're great because the people we kiss can't seem to get enough of us? What if they're kissing standards are just very low? Teehee! Just something to think about.. Lol

January 16, 2007 3:10 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@ms zee: I know ur b.day.... I see the many reasons for our shared weird nature... lol


@bitchy: now that's food for thought... r u an expert yourself? get permission from zee so we both can find out... or I and zee can find out and tell u... we'll be fair with our judgement... i promise... lol

January 16, 2007 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ bitchy.... we'll tell you! LOL

@ unnaked: let the games begin... smooooooooooooooccccccccchhhhhhhh!!!!
LOL

January 17, 2007 5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Singing using Nature's own harmonica!".. oh i just luv that.. and this is from one kissing fan to another.. it's an art form i think... horrible when 'not right' but mind-blowing when its 'right'... lol.. unnaked you're a poet 4real

"The silent melody. The hush melody. The wild melody. The still pulse." that's just geniusity!!!
I'll admit I don't have the longest tongue... but I work wonders with it.. my boyfriend and every other ex-boyfriend has testified... oh and a couple spin-the-bottle-playing-friends... lol(except they're all just sugar-talking me.. lol.. cos now me I'm justthinking about what bitchy said.. but there's just no way.. i've been at this for way tooo long to not be fantastic at it.. I could write a book.. in fact I think one day me, you and zee should really think about doing that oh!

January 17, 2007 6:16 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@ms zee: it has... we'll start with the hush melody, and proceed depending on the tempo of emotion involved... lol

@bitchy: will give you larger than life report as they unfold... lol

@ONB: thanks a lot babe... we should someday write a book... lol... we gather experience from kiss after kiss...

January 18, 2007 1:43 AM  
Blogger ziariz said...

na wah oh... all this flirting...lol
anyways, i am not a fan of kissing.. sorry to stop the flow... most guys have smelly breathe and even the one guy i am totally attracted to... luckily he has the good sense to carry breathe mints around...so i guess i would enjoy kissing if guys could be more sensitive to their mouth hygiene..

January 18, 2007 3:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@unnaked
the way you write is kinda cool and witty... quite candid also..
check my blog "smilstering" and tell me what you think..

January 18, 2007 7:38 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@ziariz: lol... wanna join? a healthy flirting is good for the mind...

sad you don't like kissing... bad breathe is caused by, uhm, I'll ask my dentist... am always mint-breathe every second of the day (a side loving the taste, I love the feel)...

@beulizah: thanks for the comment... I shall read your blog in full... are you responsible for hephzibah party last weekend?

January 18, 2007 7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unfortunately not, did that party hold in the UK?

January 19, 2007 3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I see what I've been missing out on. I hope my first kiss gets to be that good.

January 19, 2007 1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no wa 4 u sef, u look so te u begin blog about kiss..lol quite interestin actually

January 19, 2007 5:38 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@azuka: sure you'll love it... take it from a guy who knows...

@mimi: omo gbao! lol!

January 20, 2007 2:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A kiss saves a life hmmmn? I should try saving some hunk very soon - hope my partner wont mind while I'm on this life saving mission and if he does, Unnaked Soul - I'm sending him right to ur doorstep!!!

January 21, 2007 5:23 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@CG: LOL... I hope I won't be too busy with ms zee to attend to him... besides, I don't think I'll have any space left... lol

January 22, 2007 1:33 AM  
Blogger DiAmOnD hawk said...

i read the beginning lines of this and i thot i was reading my own post on kissing...interesting...

January 25, 2007 11:44 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@DH: am checkin yours out... thanx for stopping by...

blog on!

January 26, 2007 1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a question - I just came across your blog...

What if you enjoy kissing when u're intrigued about the person, then afterwards, u just don't want to kiss the same person anymore even though u like the person and want to be with the person.

I only enjoy kissing a guy - that 1st time - then really don't want to kiss the same person again.

February 01, 2007 2:26 PM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

OH BOY NA WAH O
I SUPPOSE DEY DO MY ASSIGNMENT AS IT IS DUE TOMORROW BUT I DEY HERE DEY LEAVE COMMENT. I DON TELL MYSELF SAY I GO COMMOT FROM YOUR SITE SINCE BUT I DON READ LIKE SIX POSTINGS.
NA WAH FOR YOUR FLO OH...U SUPPOSE WRITE SOME SORT OF SEDUCTION MANUAL...MAN GATS TA PICK UP ON THE MELODY OF SWAPPING SALIVA

April 22, 2007 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home