Monday, February 19, 2007

Too Little. Too Much

I just (11:49pm, 19th Feb. 2007) got back from 2 bottles of Hennessey VS & VSOP and a call from "the one" and as a matter of fact ("the one" just called in again). So Now this is 7:15am (20th Feb. 2007)...

Well before 11:49pm (19th Feb. 2007) a friend of mine BA used my phone to make a call to someone, and she asked the someone to call her back. Then after they yarned for a while, she switched off my phone. And I asked "why did you switch off my phone?" and she replied by saying "I don't want the caller to call back..." I asked "why?" and she said "oh, am tired of receiving calls hence the reason why all my phones are off"

Then I asked "Is it a case of too little attention is getting too much, or too much being too overwhelming?" her response was something that got me laughing anyways.

I always wondered, right, why is it that when women get too much attention they say it is too much, and when they get too little, they want to pull your soul out of its chamber? How can the line of attention be clearly defined without actually crossing it. I, completely unNaked Soul, LOOOOOOOOVES attention, especially when it is coming from the right channel.

I am saying this from experience (self and otherwise) and I really want to know "When is little too little and much too much?"

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger TMinx said...

Who is the one? Zee

February 19, 2007 8:29 AM  
Blogger Miss Az`ure said...

I Love attention as well and I've been with some guys that crave it,...we all just like fronting. But I'll say this, If it's coming from the right person I dont think there is such a thing as too much attention (unless they are absolutely psycho). I give in reciprocity to what I get...It's my 'Do me I do You' Mentality and it works just fine.

February 19, 2007 10:11 AM  
Blogger Naijadude said...

Little is if you are just a minute or less...and much is if you go hours non-stop then aseju ma wo niyen!.....LOL

February 19, 2007 3:53 PM  
Blogger Simply Gorgeous said...

Unnaked- Cool post you have asked what I have always wondered. I am not the type of person to not show affection, maybe it is the guys I am always in a relationship that are always needy. I love showering my fellowswith constant attention, I am like a genie their wish is my command. It doesn't take anything from me and they deeply appreciate it. I am happy that I have the opportunity to show someone love and affection.

February 19, 2007 4:40 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@tminx: keep guessing... ask Vera for assistance...lol

@miss pearse: I agree with you @ "I give in reciprocity to what I get...It's my 'Do me I do You' Mentality..."

@naijadude: LOL... true... you can break too much into smaller bits of 'little' and feed 'em... :-D

@simply gorgeous: you're... simply gorgeous... gorgeous soul *wink*

February 20, 2007 1:02 AM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

TMinx, it is not zee o, it is BA...

February 20, 2007 4:57 AM  
Blogger Confused Naija Girl said...

attention is good. as long as its from the right person. But its a thin line. I know that although I complainabout incessant calls from guys I love the attention

February 20, 2007 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oopsss!!!!

February 20, 2007 6:31 PM  
Blogger Idemili said...

Bugger. I'm May. Why do they always say the same thing about me? I'm not hard hearted! The other things maybe...but I'm not hard hearted. I think...

March 09, 2007 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home