Thursday, February 08, 2007

Disciplined

I'm so disciplined that I told myself that I was going to post this and I'm doing it.

I'm so discipled when it comes to issue of browsing the in the internet for what is hot and trendy (that's why I installed Mozilla Firefox so i can have a zillion windows open without getting my task bar cluttered) I can browse till I drop!

I'm so discipled when it comes to the issue of sex because that woman must get there else I won't stop digging or yumming away.

I'm so disciplined when I say no, it will take the will of only the one who loves me AND understand me to get me to say yes

I'm so disciplined that when I sleep and say 'fuck work today' I really sleep and fuck work that day.

I'm so disciplined that when I see ice cream I eat

I'm so disciplined that when I see chocolate I eat

I'm so disciplined that when I see doughnut I eat

I'm so disciplined that when am watching a movie, you dare not touch that remote

I'm so disciplined that after three bottles of guiness stout it will take anyone another 48hours to convince me to drink another bottle

I'm so disciplined I love food but eat mostly pastry

I'm so disciplined that if I see red wine, I must drink

I'm so disciplined that if I see Jehovah's witnesses, I must play mind games with them

I'm so disciplined that I'm loyal to a frigging fault

I'm so disciplined that... I can't find my phone.. oh, I found it now... LOL

How disciplined are you?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

I'm with you on the sleep and FUCK work...when I say I'm gonna sleep all day, I sleep all fucking day!!!

*wink*

February 10, 2007 5:29 AM  
Blogger temmy tayo said...

You really are displined.

So disciplined you eat doughnut!!!lol

February 13, 2007 1:50 AM  
Blogger 4wardnfiaca said...

i'm so disciplined i refuse to laff even tho this is hilarious

February 15, 2007 4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home