Monday, February 26, 2007

unNaked Wiring

Everyone gives up at one point or the other in their life, but there's one giving up everyone share and must do... The Ghost.
-unNaked Soul

There's a lot a glass of vitamin extract or a bottle of ragolis water can do to your way of thinking oh. Well, yesterday after having these, the voices(?) in my head started the following conversation:

Voice 1: unNaked Soul, you are basically wired(?) to be a catalyst.

Voice 2: Me ke? A Catalyst?

Voice 1: Yes. But before you go into a Gbingbingbin fit (can you remember gbigbingbin from those yoruba movies way back? that mfk cracks me up. LOL... Sorry to digress), let me explain to you. You unNaked, is wired(?) to enhance/accelerate the situations you find yourself. Situations which include people, place, or thing, basically the noun of your immediate environment. Everyone you come in contact with, you sort of flow with them, of which you actually don't get caught up in the process, but simply flow."

(hmmm... Glo with the Flow... Hey those MFK at Globacom should come and pay me for this phrase oh! - sorry to digress... again)

voice 2: Are you for real?

Voice 1: kponzu! I'm giving you WAEC expo and you are gorking, asking me JAMB question... be asking question like EFCC now... *hiss*

I think Voice 2 pissed Voice 1 off, and the conversation sha ended. But it got me thinking sha. Can you see what I'm seeing? To a certain degree, I agree to ignore the mockery or utter ignorance of Voice 2 and accept the wisdom of Voice 1. In my experience in life, I have noticed that I don't get involved with certain processes, but I know I play the part that I am suppose to. I wanted to ask Voice 1 some questions, but I think the yeye fowl is on vacation in Canada... Hey's who's got a light? I wan see wetin this teesha write for blackboard.

The only time you settle down is when you're dead, and until then you'll keep jumping around like a flea on weed.
-unNaked Soul

Labels:

23 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1st! I am first o!
* Dancing galala*

February 26, 2007 4:30 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@omohemi: LOL. I bottle of paraga for you

February 26, 2007 5:49 AM  
Blogger omohemi Benson said...

Ok,
Before I begin to do the Vera on you, let me comment,

erhm*scractching head*
How come you couldn't get the voice to explain further?

LOL@ gbingbingbin
I like this your quote though,that was what caught my attention in the whole post.
The only time you settle down is when you're dead, and until then you'll keep jumping around like a flea on weed.

February 26, 2007 6:05 AM  
Blogger omohemi Benson said...

Just Paraga?
Not fair! Can't have peppersoup too?

February 26, 2007 6:07 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

wetin u wan take pepper soup do after u are high and fly with paraga? hmm?

I know say Vera na Virus, am just waiting for the perfect opportunity to bitch... LOL

Thanks for not going Vera on me (imagine, vera na vocab)

Voice 1 went silent on me oh... *sigh*

February 26, 2007 6:47 AM  
Blogger omohemi Benson said...

ok,I am hallaring *wink*wink*
What the comment on sesame street?

February 26, 2007 10:37 AM  
Blogger Confused Naija Girl said...

yes oh pls explain further. a catalyst speeds up a chemical process without getting invoved (big ups to my sec school chem teacher) so you make things happen without getting involved or you sit back and allow things to happen? voice 2 needs to explain some more.

February 26, 2007 12:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

unnaked, soyou too have voices in your head... Chineke e me la, I'm not the only one! I wish these beyatches would STFU and let me live haba. Unforunately I think voice 1 is wrong wrong wrong, being just a catalyst is the easy way out, yes we're all meant to effect some kind of change somewhere in this world, however we're doing ourselves and the universe a disservice when we don't get involved and get our hands dirty.
Unnaked this conversation tells me you're a commitment phobe. You like starting but you're unwilling or afraid to finish. Unfortunate sha, becaus eyou might be surprised of what you can do when you get involved. Anyways, you said something about gardenias and me, so do tell, what do they say about me?

February 26, 2007 1:49 PM  
Blogger Naijadude said...

Simply go with the flow? Man! arent you such a selfish come on its supposed to be a 2-way traffic, aint it supposed to be a laid back catalyst.

But what really got my attention was "You never settle down until you are dead" on that note, going with the flow seems like the best option to go with!!!



PS: U dont know me like that! :P hmm NOT AT ALL gan sef! U dont know me cos I am nobody!!

February 26, 2007 4:08 PM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

I am not going to pass a comment.....

February 27, 2007 4:20 AM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

oh wait i just did

February 27, 2007 4:20 AM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

and no i am not the "virus"

February 27, 2007 4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kponzu! I'm giving you WAEC expo and you are gorking, asking me JAMB question... be asking question like EFCC now... *hiss*.. lmao.. that was hilarious...

February 27, 2007 7:59 AM  
Blogger Waffarian said...

This boy self, abeg, break it down. whasdproblem?

February 27, 2007 8:50 AM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

oh I'll tell you what the problem is, he got me pregnant with his twins now he wants to elope with one razz bitnizzzzz...

@ Unnaked Soul fire... you no no say I get edo magic... you are in trouble... LOL

February 27, 2007 9:31 AM  
Blogger Tiwa said...

lol! @...." kponzu! I'm giving you WAEC expo and you are gorking, asking me JAMB question... "

February 28, 2007 12:50 PM  
Blogger Simply Gorgeous said...

Unnaked- I never knew Ragolis and vitamins can make one philosophical? I must try it. ( smile)

February 28, 2007 8:21 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@everyone: my internet connect give me the fit and I burst a nut in the process, after much surgery from you know who, am fine...

e get one gist wey I wan post, make I see the repercaution first...

thanks for your comment... and no, am not a chicken cat, and yes, the voice is real (though crazy)... *wink*

March 01, 2007 2:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love those quotes you have in green. When Mike always asks me why i dont sleep, i tell him 'i'll sleep when i'm dead'...

these voices... do they tell you to do things...? (just kidding)

March 01, 2007 2:47 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@chameleon: they do oh. lol
nice one babe *wink*

March 01, 2007 2:57 AM  
Blogger Moments said...

HAPPY NEW MONTH!!!!

Here's wishing you all the very best in this month.

March 01, 2007 3:33 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@moments: thanks a bunch dear... Happy New Month!!! All the best *wink*

March 01, 2007 12:03 PM  
Blogger Idemili said...

I'm beginning to think you're a bit nuts! LOL
What's a paraga? And what's this about a virus called Vera?

March 09, 2007 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home