Thursday, March 22, 2007

Revosexual

This is a continuation from my previous post. And I should say this again, it's high time I get the Oscar of sleepless-night-with-no-life discoveries and contributions to humanity a.k.a Nobel Prize. I can see my self shinning my 27 to the whole world in Geneva or Antwerp or wereva dem dey hold that bizzybodi event.

Anyways, today am adding a new word to the lifestyle dictionary, and as you must done know already, the word is "REVOSEXUAL"

A Revosexual is a modern man or woman with sexual or lifestyle attributed to my fantasies or commonly attributed to inspire folks who write for magazines such as Vogue, GQ, Playboy, and 69 ways of KamaSutra (don't go searching for it oh, it just jumped right out of my head.. he he he). These people believe that the best way to get engaged is by intuition and intelligence. They are so evolved that they have everything at the tip of their game. They've revolutionize the norm and do not conform to it, and will not settle for it. They believe that the missionary style is a sick joke by a tired retard and will only use it in a funkified manner that will make a Retrosexuals puke with disgust.

And I know very very very few Revosexuals... they run things... things don't run them... by their ways you shall know... its the unNaked thang *wink*

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger adumaadan - Blacktinkerbell said...

first...(sigh in disgust)

March 22, 2007 3:38 AM  
Blogger adumaadan - Blacktinkerbell said...

right, so Revosexuals rule the world abi? and naturally, you are a revosexual...does this even deserve a comment?

March 22, 2007 3:40 AM  
Blogger Mrs Somebody said...

Revosexual... huh?Only one name comes to my head -UBONG DA!!!

March 22, 2007 5:08 AM  
Blogger Waffarian said...

@mrs somebody, hahahahahahahhaha, abeg, you make me laugh tire hahahah!
@unnaked, the bizzibodi event is held at Oslo Norway and Stockholm Sweden. No tell me say na dat kain thing you dey read to spice up ya sex life? ehn?

March 22, 2007 6:18 AM  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

retro + revo = RE-MATCH for a long time!!! I just need to find my partner is all...ok I got it now!

March 22, 2007 6:19 AM  
Blogger Naijadude said...

LOL..Yeah I see a resemblance in the Revolutionary movement... Oga UnNaked you na be the person....

Keep living in the fantasy land

March 22, 2007 2:50 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@tinkerbell: me i no go yan.. ha ha ha

@mrs somebody: lol

@waffarian: thanks baby... i talk say 69 ways of kamasutra na something way just jump commot for my head... let me even google am sef...

@GG: *wink*

@naijadude: what can I say?

March 23, 2007 4:51 AM  
Blogger omohemi Benson said...

You this dictionary man!
Retro to revo.
I see say una dey run things.

Question sir,
Can a Revo ever return to retro or vice versa?

Can the the retro&revo makea couple and mix well?

March 23, 2007 1:22 PM  
Blogger Idemili said...

Unnaked, on a scale of 1 - 10, 1 being 'Ugh, get the hell away from me' and 10 being 'Whooooweee!!!! What's my name b***h!', just how horny are you these days?

March 23, 2007 1:45 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@omohemi: a pure breed revo can never, and a pure breed retro can never... other than that, I can't say for cross-overs...

they can mix if there are willing to compromise... but...

@idemili: you really want to know? he he he

March 24, 2007 9:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

revosexual sounds very much like stone cold freak to me... pls point them out

March 26, 2007 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home