Monday, April 16, 2007

One New Crush and A Box Of Sadies

Box 1:
They met under a normal boy met girl circumstance. They perhaps fell in love or had something strong going on. It only lasted about a few months. One thing I can say for sure is that there was an attraction. But something happened on the way to paradise. He's AS and she's SS. They stared into the promise land, but their visa won't let them go in as partners. They has to split. A hard decision. A heart wrecking one for that matter. If they had proceed, they will suffer, so will their offspring. A sad one...
Has anyone been through this before or knows anyone?

Box2:
The connection was unbelievable. Crazy I will say, but it was pure. Dangerous I must admit, but it was exciting. It only lasted for about a few months. She's Older than him, and has a plan laid out for her. He's just trying to figure out his path. They can't be together cos it is awfully dangerously and highly unwise. She's about to get married to a rich guy and start a family. She's loosing her mind, but the decision has to be made. He walked away, so she can have a better future. A hard thing to do, but a thing that must be done. She loathed him for walking away, but he rather live with that than the other. Her future lies somewhere else...
Has anyone been through this before or knows anyone?

New Crush:
I have a crush on the girl that played the character of Simone Deveaux in HEROES. Can someone help me get her number? Please baby, don't be mad, it's just a crush albeit dangerous. God! Her eyes, I could stare at them for eternity. Her lips, I could kiss them forever. I feel a rush of fever every time her scene comes up...

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger LondonBuki said...

Yeah Simone is really pretty but ummm... she can't act o.

April 16, 2007 7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Box 1 is a very common scenario.I know many people who have experienced it.

April 16, 2007 7:27 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

I know of the people concerned in box 1... boxed two is unNaked Soul...

@londonbuki: funny enough yea, I was just so into the babe that I didn't notice her flaws... :-)

April 16, 2007 7:32 AM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

ela

April 16, 2007 10:43 AM  
Blogger adumaadan - Blacktinkerbell said...

been there, done that.

April 16, 2007 11:44 AM  
Blogger Standing Truth Betold said...

Box 1: sad

April 17, 2007 11:44 PM  
Blogger omohemi Benson said...

I have been in box 1 before,
For a long time,I was scared for being with anyone with the fear of their genotyes will be different from mine.

April 18, 2007 4:28 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@ms zee: what is ela? I go spank you oh!

@tink: oh yea... wanna share?

@SWT: true

@OB: the same or different?

April 18, 2007 4:33 AM  
Blogger omohemi Benson said...

Sorry same.

April 19, 2007 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home