Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Journey Through the Zodiac (Part 1)

As a kid, I've always being fascinated by the opposite sex; Why their peepee is different from mine, why they talk the way they talk, why do I feel strange in their mist, and what is this burst of energy my peepee gets when they get too close.

During my unit years (age 1 - 9), I pick up newspapers and magazines and just read them for the sakes of whatever. I stumbled upon the astrological charts and prediction on one publication, and it caught my interest. I read about the predictions and advice for the different star sign, and that was when I realized that I was born under the star sign: LEO. I started digging my then limited resources on the stars and what astrologers say about them. The different character traits that each possess. It was fantastic.

Fast forward to 9yrs later. I have wealth of information about people born under certain star sign and the trait they have. I studied my friends (male and female alike) born under the different star sign, and try to know/see if the information I have match their aggregated lifestyle. I take mental note of everything. I soon realize that certain people born around certain time have certain trait that is common to them. This I took down.

My interest: Women.
I have an unexplainable view that women have something to give, and that thing (whatever it is) is very valuable. And I want to either know what it is or have it, if I can contain it. So I started digging into women from all star signs. Many interesting things I discovered I must say. Many weaknesses, Many strength, Their violent capabilities, Their ability to create peace with just a word, Their spirituality, Their sexuality, and many other findings.

The first woman in my life I kissed is a Leo, at the age of 16. The second a Cancer, at the age of 17, the third a Virgo at the age of 18. I got disV'd at 18 with a Virgo who was also a V. The second a Gemini at 19, the third a Capricorn. I sailed through the ocean of stars taking information as I travel. And everyone dropped vital information that I piece together to see a larger than life picture.

I have travel through Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Saggitarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. But I haven't with the number 1 star on the Chart: ARIES. Of course, I have being with three Aries women, but I couldn't understand why nothing happened (as in sexually). We went the whole 9yards but never the .5

What would happen to me when I have a union with an Aries woman? Because right now, I can't really explain many thing that has being happening to me. People tend to do things when I didn't even make them (all I have to do is think about it), I get most things I want without working much for them, I see solution where people see problem, My sensitivity has increased, I can perceive a man or woman's motive (only 75% of the time), I started loving feminine colors, feminine craving for attention,and trust me you don't want to know the bunch of other weird stuff I have been noticing. It's like am evolving. Will there be some kind of cosmic awakening when I finally mate with an Aries?

Has anyone being through this journey?

Labels: , , , ,

25 Comments:

Blogger Dolly said...

First!!!......... what's my prize

lemme go back & read

April 24, 2007 7:20 AM  
Blogger Dolly said...

unnakediiiiiiiiiiii
ah ah i wo nikan tan u travelled thru all these women

who says we don't want to know other wierd stuffs u've been noticing.....oya quick quick begin tell us

April 24, 2007 7:24 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@dolly: Amala at any place of your choice in Ikeja *wink* lol

April 24, 2007 7:24 AM  
Blogger Waffarian said...

Hmmmmmm, unnaked, I think its good that you are aware of your sensitivity when it comes to women, and yeah, i know what you mean when you say "My sensitivity has increased, I can perceive a man or woman's motive (only 75% of the time)", I really believe you are developing a side of yourself that can only be called "spiritual", although I have not travelled through the stars, I do believe in meeting "kindred spirits" and I am one of those people that have had "friends for life" based on a chance meeting at an unlikely place.I guess you'll find out when you finally meet her, your aries! If you wait long enough, you just might get a cosmic awakening!

April 24, 2007 7:51 AM  
Blogger Thoughts of a Virgo said...

we are all so damn complex dont u think? good luck figuring things out.

April 24, 2007 8:29 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

Well, I do not know if you will have a cosmic awakening because you got with an aries.
I am just interested to know what u picked up about libras. i like to read the daily horoscopes and crack myself up especially when it instructs me what to do with "that special someone" that at this point does not exist and hasn't for a hot minute

April 24, 2007 10:55 AM  
Blogger adumaadan - Blacktinkerbell said...

I have no comments. Thank you for stopping by to cheer me up. I'm taking you up on that ice cream.

April 24, 2007 11:30 AM  
Blogger Dolly said...

I'll like to know what u picked up 'bout pisces

lets fix a date for my Amala

April 25, 2007 1:46 AM  
Blogger Standing Truth Betold said...

I'm yet to meet and be with an Aquarian man. I cant wait!
now, do tell me, what was it like being with an aquarius?

April 25, 2007 6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!all this talk abt star sign n all

April 25, 2007 10:28 AM  
Blogger Vera Ezimora said...

UnNaked, there is only one way to find out if the mating of you and an Aries would cause a cosmin awakening, and the way is to hook you up with an Aries. So first thing tomorrow morning, I want you to go and see my father; he is an Aries. Tell him that I sent you.

LOL

You should see me crackin my ribs @ my own joke. I need a life, don't I? LOL

...so ehm, what other weird stuff have you been into? Tell me, abeg. I'll all ears...or eyes rather.

April 25, 2007 12:16 PM  
Blogger Mrs Somebody said...

"and trust me you don't want to know the bunch of other weird stuff I have been noticing."

Trust me unnaked,we want to know all the weird stuff.

April 25, 2007 2:23 PM  
Blogger Idemili said...

Ok Tyrese...Who is she?

April 25, 2007 3:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

do u read books by Paulo Coelho by any chance?

April 26, 2007 1:43 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@waffarian: am keeping my fingers crossed babe... :-)

@TOAV: thanks :-)

@catwalk: curious huh? :-) see Part II... :-)

@tinkerbell: that's what friends are for... *wink*

@dolly: will lay my view in Part II

@SWT: male & female have diff. traits... but will let you in on my view in part II about the female

@pink-satin: can you imagine that? LOL

@vera: someone needs a good spanking... lol... I cracked up when I read that actually... and you dey laff at your own joke... now who's mad? LOL...

@mrs somebody: hehehe... you do... ookkeeeyyyeeee... LOL

@idemili: YOU *wink*

@cham: yes babe... I've only read The Alchemist... why? :-)

April 26, 2007 3:11 AM  
Blogger Waffarian said...

hehheheeheh, Yeah, I think he'd like them, chameleon! Yeah, you should......

April 26, 2007 3:51 AM  
Blogger Vera Ezimora said...

I'm definitely not the mad one. And I meant to say 'cosmic' in my previous comment, not 'cosmin'.

Anywayz, you still didnt tell us what weird stuff you have been into o, and I wanna know.

April 26, 2007 9:04 AM  
Blogger diary of a G said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmm
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkk

April 27, 2007 1:29 AM  
Blogger Miss Az`ure said...

DUDE??!!!...You woht?...Hehehe...How about I introduce you to some Aries babes so you can tell us, cos you ot me bugging...really!!!

April 27, 2007 1:27 PM  
Blogger Miss Az`ure said...

ahem...*got me bugging*

April 27, 2007 1:29 PM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

hissss...... oshi... so your libra fuck aint enough for you....

I shall put up a post for your arian woman on my blog....

April 27, 2007 9:25 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@vera: you & I know wetin you be... not lets start calling ourselves names in public considering that fact that they might cast us out... uhmmm... come to think of it, we can't start our own RACE... you come up with a name for it *wink*

@DOAG: did you see the aliens? LOL

@miss pearse: will appreciate that... *wink*

@ms zee: oh dear!

April 28, 2007 4:31 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@vera: I meant "we can start our own RACE"

April 28, 2007 4:33 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

Please update.
need my unnaked fix!!!!!!!!!

April 29, 2007 12:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

unnaked, sounds like your daily vitamins have been switched out for estrogen pills :D J/K

May 03, 2007 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home