Monday, May 07, 2007

unNaked Heart

Ok unNaked Soul! Just stop right there! What is going on? What's happening to you? You need to re-evaluate your existence. What is your purpose?

Just last night, I was at home, alone as usual, watching Wedding Crasher just right before I started watching Supernatural, and I got this tingling sensation along my coronary heading towards my heart. Now let me try and trace this. Oh ok! The last part where the guy was rambling about how he felt about Claire and the whole kissing thing... uhmm, I like that. Why do I like that? Maybe its the whole truth thing and the whole lovi-dubi feelings, am not sure. All I know is, am going soft. And that's scary. very scary.

For existence sakes am only 2Xyrs old, what would happen when am 3X+? I'll go all mushy mushy when watching a movie and then start embarrassing myself like a bloody retard? I use to watch love scenes for the mere act-work, you know; like the ability for the character to really do things, and learn or criticize them. Does anyone do that? Like in a kissing scene, you check out the chemistry to see if it is real enough or not... same goes for the sex scene. The words or emotion play don't even bother me. Not one bit. Now look at me, am getting all mushy even in a simple romantic conversation.

Something is definitely wrong here. I think it has something to do with the women. Yes. My heart is coated. I need a woman's explanation! Who knows, I'll wake up one day and start reading Sydney Sheldon... eeewwwww!

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh puh-leze

?the blogger formerly known as Tinks

May 07, 2007 8:24 AM  
Blogger Idemili said...

What are we supposed to say?

May 07, 2007 9:07 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

What is wrong with Sidney Sheldon? He was a great and wonderful writer and he knows how to keep one in suspense. Hater!:).
It's all good - you're getting in touch with your feminine side or maybe you're actually thinking of doing the unthinkable (falling in love).
It's still the same anyway - you're going to be alright.

May 07, 2007 9:56 AM  
Blogger Miss Az`ure said...

Hmmmm......I recongnize those symptoms. Yes, tingling sensation, lovi-dovy feelings, being scared.
Ok,...If u feel something like a mosquito bite on the corner of the right angle of your third eye, then u have been punked by cupid...this means you will fall in Love with the next girl you lay eyes on.

Is it not high time you became mushy so you can stop spending nights alone and actually have a warm body to tug at the hairs on your chest???...Allow love jere

Ehem...What a level 4 questions; In reference to the equation 2Xyrs Old. Is X equal to 7 by any chance...hehehehehehe.

May 07, 2007 10:22 AM  
Blogger Perfectly Human said...

Lol @ "Who knows, I'll wake up one day and start reading Sydney Sheldon... eeewwwww!". Come on babes let me explain it to you.

May 07, 2007 7:29 PM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

ok sooo we all know you miss me... admit it, let it go {like someone we know very well would say) .... I miss you tooo... wanna come over.. te he he he he

so where your love at?? han.. she no send you love mails ni or what.....

May 08, 2007 2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao... nope not sidney sheldon... you;ll read danielle steeles and mills and boons and cry when the boy and girl get together... lmao... oh it gets better unnaked

May 08, 2007 2:56 PM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

this is the fourth blog that someone has advertised Stella Damascus' blog. Aunty Stella, what;s up?

UNNAKED: has it been a while?

May 08, 2007 3:44 PM  
Blogger Dith said...

pls am i allowed 2 laugh???

bwahahhahaha!

May 08, 2007 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UnNaked one question please.......Are you a virgin?

May 08, 2007 11:06 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@tinks: na wa oh! where's the love?

@idemili: how about a hug?

@ns: I hope dear *sigh*

@miss pearse: true *wink*

@jj: I'll be with soon...

@miss zee: you damn well know the response..

@ONB: I hope so babe :-)

@catwalq: yea, bin a while... wats goin on? :-)

@im a babe: laff oh. no let me catch you...

@angel: a what? LMAO! that's the cutest question anyone has ever asked me...

May 09, 2007 4:47 AM  
Blogger Tiwa said...

Dude all I can say is you need to man up. Because next thing you'll be reading mills and booms and danielle steel as overwhelmed said and you'll be sobbing to love scenes in public......not good..lol

P.S what is wrong with sidney sheldon???

May 09, 2007 2:35 PM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

we need to organise a way to get unnaked some so that he can stop his simpering moves.
who's with me?

May 09, 2007 7:46 PM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

I am with you catwalq, he wants and he is looking for an arian woman to open his "pandoras" box....

I am soo with you

May 10, 2007 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home