Thursday, May 03, 2007

Journey Through the Zodiac (Part 3)

-------
Virgo
-------
I remember the first Virgo girl I came in contact with, she looks very much like Simone Deveaux in HEROES (but with brown eyes). Anyways, we started out as just Hi buddies. Then one cool evening, I asked her over to our house for a chat. We talked about everything, from what she's doing and what she wants to achieve. Somewhere in between the conversation, she started flirting. As a shy guy, I just maintained my Guytosu Stance. She said (staring straight into my eyes) "Are you sure you don't have anything specific to tell me?" I replied (feeling like one dundee) "uhmm... I... I..." The next thing I knew, we were kissing like our life depends on it. And the rest was geography. *wink*

Very interesting woman I must commend the Virgo, but a career oriented Virgo buts everything else second to her goals. Usually intelligent and could be an information junkie. They could serve you to no end but when they quit, they quit. And how do they all like doing things by the book yet they break record? *sigh*

Sex: Would be fantastic if some bit of emotion can be used as a grease to smoothen the ride.

Strength: Perfectionist. Naturally intelligent. Loyal servants.

Weakness: bitchy. hidden confusion. vain (who isn't? LOL)

What did I gain? tilting towards being a perfectionist.


--------
LIBRA
--------
I'm captured by their immaculate sense of fashion. They I must admit are the most fashion conscious of them all. They know how to groom their men and themselves. My attraction to the Libra exceeds sex and romance. Am just attracted to them period. Their inability to make up their mind is really funny to me. Their mind is Christmas light having a Santa Claus fit. They say yes, they say no, they say yes, they say no... I just loving watching them get confused. But when they finally choose, you have to get a thousand gods to pull them out. They want so many things and therefore are quite unstable. I have more Libras as friends than any other stars. And they make the coolest girlfriends.

Sex: GGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt! We're more connected than the President of the United States.

Strength: Solving conflicts. High sense of style. Generous. True friendship.

Weakness: Unstable. Spend thrift.

What did I gain? Being a friend to those that matters.

-----------
SCORPIO
-----------
My relationship with Scorpio is what I call clash of the titans. We are so very the same. Strong willed, egoistical, stubborn, fixed, and highly sexual. We are too the same to make things work. We fight, make love, fight, make love, fight, and make some more love. She wants my attention for her alone. She's possessive, says her mind, and vengeful. Don't be caught in her wrath. But besides all, she's could sacrifice her life for the sakes of love (they could be that confused when in love). She makes me laugh cause she pulls jokes from just about anything. She's is a companion. But don't cross her... LOL

Sex: have you seen the gods fucking? just imagine what it would be like... glorious...

Strength: Natural Leaders. Intuitive. Business wise. Determined.

Weakness: Possessive to a fault. Bossy. Control Freak. Vindictive.

--------------
Sagittarius
--------------
As much as the horoscope say that the Leo and the Sagittarius are compatible, I find it hard to crack a Sag. You know why? She's always funking my mind, making me all vulnerable and shit. And the last thing I want to be before anyone is vulnerable. Too much hunting can make my blood sugar go low. Stay still so I can whack you. LOL. Sag are just one comical being. Just like the Scorpio, they make me laugh. And I love a good laugh. And she loves my kind of attention just as much as I love hers. We know when to stop and when to start. In bed, it's like a never ending sex story. When in love, they don't know how to let go, and its quite hard to put them in that position. I want to believe that 53% of the love ghost around are Sags. LOL

Sex: Never ending. Never Boring. Always like new.

Strength: Social spirit. Imaginative.

Weakness: Addictive Nature. Can't be bothered for too long.

What did I gain? Her powerful imagination.


-----------
Capricorn
-----------
It took me a while to get with the Capricorn because chasing one is like chasing the wind, you have to be patient. I've met a few nasty Capricorns but something drove them to that extreme. By default, they are like the house wife of the stars. Obedient, submissive, Loyal. And one the other hand, they could be like loose canon. I just love flirting with Capricorns because they have a dirty mind but they don't show it. If they feel you enough, they can let you see the kinky side of them. They are very very cool flirtmate. But heaven help you if they don't feel you and you try to pull some jack move on them (I'll say a little prayer for you). With Capricorns, I just know what button to push, or maybe they put my finger on what button to push, either way it works. LOL

Sex: Fireworks.

Strength: Putting things in order. Meticulous. Natural Born Mothers

Weakness: Petty. pessimistic.

What did I learn? Seeing things from all perspective before making a move.


-------------
AQUARIUS
-------------
My very opposite sign. How we seem to connect is still a mystery to me. We can talk for 24hrs none stop. And her free spirit is what really draws me to her. Her sadness only last for a short while, she aspires to be happy 24/7. Her creative ability is off the hook, and her imagination is larger than life. They know how to quench thirst. Yes. They do. When frustrated, they can pour their anger like a torrential rain but love makes them weak. That is one star I know that can make me cheat. Seriously. They know my button like they made it.

Sex: The best I've ever had.

Strength: Ability to bring anything to life. Can see the future. Can turn nothing to something.

Weakness: Playful. Procrastination. Can't tell the difference between reality & illusion.

What did I gain? I can see the future.

--------
Pisces
--------
These are my babies. I don't want anyone to hurt 'em. They are so fragile. The last born of the stars, and the psychic. They are the true romantic. They believe in fairytale well into their 20ies. They shield themselves with the force field of pseudo-control just because they know that they are very vulnerable. And they key to their heart is... (sorry I won't say). Their heart is so soft you just want to guard it all the time. Making out with Pisces is like making love. It is drop dead HOT! Well, you have to loose them first, and make them feel safe.

Sex: Sloppy. Would learn sha.

Strength: Drop Dead Creative.

Weakness: Lost in space.

What did I gain? To be a romantic.


There goes everything. I keep my ear out for the Aries, but until then I'll stay liberal. *wink*

Labels: , , , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Admin UD said...

You see, am a Piscean. I am very creative and talented BUT not sexually sloppy. I am what yu can call a BUlldawg in bed...u digg?

May 03, 2007 6:08 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

Dang Number 2?
No shaking. next time. ugo u are trying me

May 03, 2007 9:49 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

Go Libra.
Oh boy Unnaked take am easy. Na wah oh with the numbers. is there anyone you haven't caned?

May 03, 2007 9:51 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@Ugo: LOL.. okayyeee... noted... lol

@catwalq: Am left with Aries... and am patient... it will come when the time is right, for now let me focus on being unNaked... *wink*

May 03, 2007 10:05 AM  
Blogger Dith said...

ok i just went back 2 read the other parts 2 this interesting but wierd topic.
it seems 2 me ur d kinda guy who uses "whats ur sign?" as a pick-up line cos if not how is it that uve gone thru d whole zodiac sign?(lol)
nehow sha, i was goin 2 say my sign BUT ild pass..maybe lata(lol)

May 03, 2007 11:55 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 03, 2007 12:18 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I still believe that my sign is the best no matter what our blogville psychic says about it. :)

May 03, 2007 12:19 PM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

te he he eh he he he!

May 04, 2007 3:35 AM  
Blogger Dolly said...

take am easy ooo

May 04, 2007 4:11 AM  
Blogger Admin UD said...

Just wan add something else. Be very, i mean extremely careful with Saggies. They can just wake up one morning and tell you they're tired of the relationship, for nothing at all.

Just dat they no longer feel any spark for you. They are EXTREMELY INDEPENDENT. Experience they say is da best teacher here o!

May 04, 2007 4:28 AM  
Blogger omohemi Benson said...

You unnaked shy?
Give be a BIG break, please!
ehen, what is wrong with being a perfectionist? ehen tell me?
So you are left with aries fling, success in your search.

May 04, 2007 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh... i'm aquarius.. we're cute like that oh and smart and um... (in fact let me not even gas my head self.. you have done enough of it for me with this better writeup)... but not seperating illusion from reality ke? no oh.. i no gree for that one.. so rephrase am kia kia!

May 05, 2007 3:47 PM  
Blogger Thoughts of a Virgo said...

wow! @ virgo

May 05, 2007 6:17 PM  
Blogger diary of a G said...

I so agree with you on aquarius
and gemini
Multitasking. Adventurous....I like
word play's my forte...I like

May 06, 2007 9:13 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@everyone: story of my life *sigh*

May 07, 2007 2:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL. Yay Libra!!!!

May 08, 2007 7:19 AM  
Blogger Funmi said...

go virgo, go virgo!!!
i also must add that i agree to all the good and violently disagree wit d bad.

May 21, 2007 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home