Thursday, May 17, 2007

unDer Construction

A lot of people have being complaining about the road to salvation. Their complaint is that the road is too narrow. Because of the magnitude of people who wish to gain salvation and the fight (aka religious war, aka the order, aka the big unAnswered question) that usually occur on that road, They (won’t name names) have decided to expand the road. For the mean time, the road to salvation is closed for construction.

Survey has show that the path to destruction is getting seemly empty and lonely by the second. A huge mistake was made having that road really wide. For emergency travel to salvation, an airlift has been made available to the desperados, but there are no assurances that you’ll want to come down from that height when youfinally reach salvation. There are chances you'll experience change in pressure as the altitude increases.

There are different packages that can get you depending on your level of fear of height, speed, or flying. These are:

- Cocaine Express
- Morphine Transit
- Mary J- et
- Sexcruise

But for those with enough supply of patience can wait at heaven’s door or have fun at the unNaked Kingdom. *wink*

P.S. Sorry the news is coming to you at this time; it is due to circumstance beyond the deliveryman’s control. So if you’ve been going through any particular road, it is just one of the many alternate route paved by groups known as the DF (Desperate Few). I can’t vouch where they’ll lead you to as I have no intel on it. I’m and just a message boy plus this message is 6999yrs old.

****************************************
I found the thing that killed the dinosaurs.
It's my internet connection, but the thing
can't kill me. It won't let me post comment
on blogs. Bloody cancer called internet
connection cant get me.
Am unNaked Soul, BITCH!
****************************************

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Dolly said...

CLOWNNNNNNNN

I'll have to comment later

May 17, 2007 6:41 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

omo we need to talk...
u r definitely on something

May 17, 2007 8:29 AM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

LOeffingL

May 17, 2007 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao... you are a joker... on mental drugs forreal.. you had me cracking up with this one for sure... lol.. your mind is an amazing place to visit(i hope you're gonna send in something to be published in the naija bloggers book... nigerianbloggers@yahoo.com)

May 17, 2007 11:57 AM  
Blogger Idemili said...

You're mad, that's what you are!

May 17, 2007 4:01 PM  
Blogger Perfectly Human said...

They're all saying u don kolo unNaked but i know where the inspiration came from...*wink*
Although i was gonna ask...can i take a detour to the road to salvation?

May 17, 2007 8:37 PM  
Blogger Azuka said...

I read through twice and couldn't understand the post. Looking at the comments though, I seem ti know why :-D.

Is it that same connection that gave you problems ages ago? Time for a switch, wouldn't you say?

May 18, 2007 7:16 PM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

Unnaked my baby, what is going on? Ehn?
Talk to me. Aren't u eating? I am not liking your tone for the past few blogs.
What do u need?

May 18, 2007 8:14 PM  
Blogger Mrs Somebody said...

I know what the problem is Mr unNaked Soul.Come on baby.....talk to mama.*wink*

May 20, 2007 2:52 PM  
Blogger Simply Gorgeous said...

Unnaked I see you are back with your unnaked utterances.... Flexing my mind like a bow, bending and twisting,contorting in positions I never knew I can reach, until the inevitable release-BREAKAGE!!

Just thought I would give you a taste... (naughty smile)of your own medicine.

May 20, 2007 7:01 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 21, 2007 5:31 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

am just cool oh ladies and gentle men... just one of the many things that happens when you're unNakedly bored... *sigh*

but I'll be fine *wink*

@catwalq: what do you have for me? :-)

May 21, 2007 5:35 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

what would u like?

May 24, 2007 9:21 AM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

where the new one at??

May 25, 2007 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home