Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Ssshhhhh side of life

Being away from Blogville has made me seem like a social recluse. No doubt. Having all these interesting things going around blogville is like living a second life, and not feeding it with enought energy to survive. Every click of the mouse and typing http://xxxx.blogspot.com or http://www.xxxxx.com has become some kind of solar energy that powers my somehow immaculately conceived second life.

Having to face seeing one client to the other, from a Pepsi to a BankPHP, I can't help but put those clicks and types into my supposed "real" life. Well, am back, checking everything from Blogville Idols to what's the latest trend and also to ask one question.

Ever since I lost my mojo and got it back, there is this question that keep lurking at the back of my balls... What is it about sex? Overrated or just what it is? What if conception can only be achieved through the fish-model? You know, the female dumps here "whatever" somewhere and the male just piss on it. Would we still scream "sacrilege" on sunday/friday/saturday at the pulpit or any other alter of "worship" and "teachings" of the good word when I dip my love stick into that woman's love well, just because some nuts hasn't been tied?

My take on this? Sex like everything else is just what it is. The abuse of it thereof might be negatively consequential, other than that, I love the feeling of orgasm. Who doesn't?

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Admin UD said...

Good thing you got it back. Just bear in mind that sex is very essential for human existence. Anybody saying otherwise is hallucinating! It's the fire that keeps the body burning...don't ask me to xplain!

June 26, 2007 7:26 AM  
Blogger Mrs Somebody said...

Sex is what happened before I conceived my babies.

June 26, 2007 1:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sex and money makes the world go round...

June 27, 2007 2:32 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

Father, i will just like to bless your name for releasing our brother Unnaked from the demon of writer's block...

June 27, 2007 7:49 PM  
Blogger Perfectly Human said...

Sex is what it is depending on the people participating in it. It holds high importance for some and doesn't for others. It's sacred to some and not for others. However, it is highly required for the world to go around!

P.S: Where've you been?!

June 27, 2007 10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where have u been?!

June 28, 2007 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I came onto your blog at the right time since you got your mojo back. About the question, I think if people looked at sex nonchalantly then it would not be so overrated. It wouldn't get as much attention because it would be an everyday occurrence but since people act like it is not, then people will keep pushing the limits because there is a limit.

June 28, 2007 9:00 PM  
Blogger Paula D. said...

Like jj commented above....Sex is what it is depending on the people participating in it.

You make a great observation.....who doesn't love an orgasm!!!!!!

June 29, 2007 7:46 AM  
Blogger 36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

Sex can sometimes be overrated jo!! but then again like ludacris said 'maybe i just aint doing it right' no? lol

June 29, 2007 8:36 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

How u know say I get am for bodi?

June 29, 2007 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so where have u been sir???

June 29, 2007 9:24 PM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

EHEEENNNNNNN!!!1
I JUST SAW UR POST ON OVERWHELMED'S PAGE...
SO I AM RAZZ EHN,
NO SHAKING...
NOW, I AM NOT SPEAKING TO YOU!!!!

June 29, 2007 9:54 PM  
Blogger Naijadude said...

Sex??? hmmm its relative, but on the long run, with the popular vote, sex is just about getting dem nutts!

July 05, 2007 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are HOT!!! So damn HOT!!! I saw you today and I was like........DAYUM!!!! this UnNaked guy is delicious.You Tall ,slim ,6ft ,Lepa ,soul diety.

July 05, 2007 4:05 PM  
Blogger My 2 cents said...

Amen to loving the feeling of orgasm, apologies to females who have not encountered this experience.. freaking awesome!
Sex is overated and pure hell, with the wrong person for the wrong reasons. Check oout my blog on sex and sexuality.

July 09, 2007 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home