Monday, June 11, 2007

Lost in thought

All hail the unNaked King of Fantasy.

Wedding Day
The alter, an outdoor edifice, built specifically for the occasion. Path to the altar paved with rose petals and jasmine on top of the beautifully made and cultivated naturally grass as green as they where intended. All guest seated in a Fashion show style, all looking radiant as the guest list is carefully picked (no mo gbo mo ya). The bride beautifully dressed in white with a bit of something to match the rose petals. And don't forget her crown (swarovski's).

Aston Martin parked outside ready to take me and my queen into the sunset where we will shut ourselves away from the world and do what no adult has ever done! Sorry grooms men and bridesmaid, get busy with each other or get laid, two is a crowd already. Sorry papa & mama, relatives and co, you can take pictures as we step to do the do do just like runway style and Hollywood red carpet stuvz, get your cameras ready, cos if you miss the opportunity to take pictures then, well, that's sad... you can wait until 40days later when we return from our unDiscussed Location.

Something happened
I have to start walking like a bloody gorrilla from now one. Because e be like say my steps dey turn some men on. I've started a private class somewhere around Ikoyi - how to walk like a bloody ape and be a man.

Another thing
I lost my need to shag for a while (like loosing my mojo). Someone special told me I had other things that are more important than my mojo (what could be?). Anyways, it's back and am as horny as Santa (that guy doesn't get laid, or does he?)

What's going on?
Blogville Idols... Wicked shit... I love the blogville people. very creative bunch!

Current Number of crush
6

Current Number of stalker
4

New Things
Tetrix Luggage of Issues (TLI) - Someone with a lot of issues

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

where is your blogidol thingy?
u need to get with programme!!!

U r turning Lagos men on, damn u must have an arse!!!

June 11, 2007 1:39 PM  
Blogger Perfectly Human said...

LMAO!!! Ok everything you wrote was all good until i got to the "something happened" section. LOL!!! How could you possibly be walking to turn men on enh? ROTFLMAO!!! Ok, i'm done.
Don't have much else to say.

June 11, 2007 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if this isnt the most random post eva? luvs it!
so who and who do u have a crush on? u kno me, im nosy. i promise i wont tell nobody!(lol)

June 12, 2007 12:40 AM  
Blogger Admin UD said...

im a babe, you should be campaigning, you're here being a proper Aproko...lol!

Dude, just do ya shit...no long thing!

June 12, 2007 3:34 AM  
Blogger Dith said...

u kno i really really ruv u
prease voted 4 me prease!!!!
erm im talkin abt bloville idol

Ugo left me o!
left me o!

June 12, 2007 5:44 PM  
Blogger Waffarian said...

NAIJA BLOGGERS- THE BOOK!
Dear friends, please do not forget to send in your submissions, a lot of people have sent in great stuff but a lot of my favourite bloggers are missing, what's up, people? Come on, send in your stuff! June 15th is the last day, come on!


Submissions should be sent to nigerianbloggers@yahoo.com not later than Friday, June the 15th 2007 stating date of blogging and blogname/address.

June 13, 2007 4:58 AM  
Blogger Simply Gorgeous said...

Unnaked- I see you have started again. But the blogville Idol's thingy is hot....

June 13, 2007 7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me laugh!!

June 13, 2007 11:38 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@catwalq: I don't have an arse oh! I think I walk like a cat...

@JJ: hey babe :-)

@I'm A babe: I'll tell you... privately ;-)

@stop begging me. if you want me to vote for you, sing for me... alone

@ugo daniels: no long thing my bro...

@waffarian: I don send my own... hehehehe

@urban butterfly: I do? hehehehe

June 14, 2007 6:43 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@SG: hey lovely, where have you been?

June 14, 2007 6:46 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

Unnaked, u're catwalqing?
Yeah, me thinks I am lurving you back again.

June 14, 2007 10:28 AM  
Blogger Dolly said...

How could you possibly be walking to turn Men on??

June 15, 2007 5:00 AM  
Blogger Tiwa said...

lol..this dude u're truly crazy..liking the whole wedding fantasy..you know what they say dream big. your walk must be reallly fierce for it to be turning guys on oh! lol! but why are you sending them? why are you now walking around like an ape.. abeg walk that walk mehn! it's all good, girls, guy..it doesn't matter jare! lol

June 17, 2007 7:17 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

omo, i am going to start fining u if u r late on the updates

June 20, 2007 10:58 AM  
Blogger Vera Ezimora said...

Are you sure it's only your walk that is attracting the men? What about that mini skirt you're always sporting? And don't even think I did not smell the feminine musk on u.

June 20, 2007 9:56 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@dolly: it beats me... lol

@tiwalade: hehehehe...

@catwalq: yes ma'am

@vera: be vera careful oh. don't let me come and give you some good ol'spanking. be warned or be spanked

June 21, 2007 5:37 AM  
Blogger My 2 cents said...

Hmm,hmm, hmm...
Interesting, really cool stuff..

July 09, 2007 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home