Thursday, August 02, 2007

2 + 8 = 10 ? 1 + 0 = 1

Somehow in my not so eventful yet exciting existence, I shall proceed to my 28th year on planet earth in now + 18days.

What does it feel like to be almost 28? Sexily Scary

What's one amazing thing in your life that no one knows about? Two of them actually. one is, I no go school, but somehow, I earn a 6 figure salary a month and I only get to work about 20hrs a month (ain't that cute). The second, you'll have to ask before I tell.

What's your plan for the next two years of your life? get a degree (everyone seem to be doing it) and a masters. oh! and find out if I truly smile in my sleep.

Who do you admire the most? Those who love me and keep it real.

Saddest moment of your 27+ years on earth? The day I... bbbwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhh...

Happiest moment of your 27+ years on earth? Which of dem now, hen. It is plenty joo.

Who do you aspire to be? Someone that is 69 degrees from anything evil.

What's your five year goal? you asked me this before now.

No, It was the plan for the next two years Mr.unNaked: oh! em. Use this person's brain that they forgot in my head to the maximum before they realize it. I'll be sexily rich. ha-ha-ha. And I hear that it's lonely at the top, well, I want to go and find out. I'm taking a babe with me in case it's true. *wink*

Are you gay? Who told you that! hen?!

It's a question Mr. unNaked: oh!

Can you please answer he question? which one?

Are you gay? oh! that one?

Yes, that one: Mind your business! what has that got to do with me turning 28? hen? Infact, I no do interview again. *hiss* oya carry you kaya and vamoose!

Labels: ,

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy almost 28 day!

August 02, 2007 6:23 AM  
Blogger Admin UD said...

C'mon answer the damn question...lol! hehehehe. Come to think of it, I'm suspecting you oo. jst goofing around.

Have a nice one :)

August 02, 2007 6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi... are you male, or female?

August 02, 2007 7:09 AM  
Blogger EDNUTEY said...

hahahaha...ANSWER d QUEsTION ALREADY!
lol...dat made me laugh
lol
happy birthday in advance
but oya come back and answer d question..

August 02, 2007 7:36 AM  
Blogger Perfectly Human said...

I'm sure some of you guys have read his posts stating clearly that he likes to shag females..so i think he's strictly...(you know what i mean). No question about that! Right SOS?

August 02, 2007 8:04 AM  
Blogger Ms zee said...

your numerology is not really right

you were born - 20-08-1979
2 -8 -10 16
2 -8 1 + (7)
2 -8 8
(2+8) (8)
10 + 8
18
(1+8) =9 which is the highest frequency but we have to take you back to 1 because .... we both know what I mean...

Utilize your potential man... and do it fast

August 02, 2007 12:21 PM  
Blogger Izz said...

28 here comes the unNaked Soul. Hey, no need to scare. Since you kicked ass in past 27, I got no doubt you're hardened enough to kick more ass and get to one extra figure up and shave off two more hours from 20.

PS: Envy envy envy. But I'll survive.

August 02, 2007 12:55 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@anonymous: 10Q. :-)

@ugo daniels: lol. nice one brov.

@anonymous: is that a joke? wait let me check.

@sparkle: which question? :-D

@JJ: no long thing *wink*

@ms zee: I've got 5 on it *wink*

@Izz: word! lol.

August 02, 2007 1:53 PM  
Blogger AbujaBabe said...

Happy Birthday!

Make it a good one!

August 02, 2007 2:37 PM  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

oh to be a sweet young thang again...I'm old enuf to be your half baby mama

August 02, 2007 6:37 PM  
Blogger Dolly said...

Happy birthday in advance ....

August 03, 2007 2:51 AM  
Blogger jadedjune said...

lol.....lol

August 03, 2007 4:41 AM  
Blogger Rinsola said...

Happy bday in advance

August 03, 2007 6:13 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

He is back!!!!!
Yeah, I was about to bounce you on my list of cuddlys. Atutupoyoyo was going to fap your space...
*phew* relief

How do u earn a six figure salary like that. Pls holler at ur girl, maybe I can put in parttime hours and pay for school...
Kisses darlin

August 03, 2007 7:16 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@abujababe: merci *muah* *muah*

@GG: hehehehehe

@dolly: merci *muah* *muah*

@june: u dey laff abi.. ok na...lol

@rinsola: merci *muah* *muah*

@catwalq: *phew* that was close... hehehe... we go hook up... :-D
thanks for the love *wink*

August 03, 2007 8:32 AM  
Blogger exschoolnerd said...

lol @ the are u gay question..u didnt answer it o!

Happy birthday in advance!!!!

August 03, 2007 9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!

August 04, 2007 12:45 AM  
Blogger adumaadan - Blacktinkerbell said...

hapi baiday in advance o jare.

August 06, 2007 3:34 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@exshoolnerd: ;-).. thanks babe *muah* *muah*

@i'm a babe: thanks hun *wink*

@tinkerbell: thanks you o jare... :-D

August 06, 2007 6:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs Somebody said...

oooooooooh I'm so late on this on.
I know you are NOT gay.*wink*.

August 06, 2007 9:54 AM  
Blogger Atutupoyoyo said...

Six figure salary you say? 20 hours work? You are officially my tightest blog pally now. O ya start talking....

Almost 28? It's just downhill from here o

August 20, 2007 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home