Thursday, August 09, 2007

Dolly is feeling me...

I'm a very huge fan of Dolly Parton (well as a kid. I'll have to check if my membership is still valid), and this piece from her matches my mood right about now. She is the first white woman crush before Marilyn Monroe (I just love the naughty in every woman *wink*)

This song tells what am feeling right now. Might expire, might not...

When the morning sun
streaks across my room
and am waking up
from another dream of you
yes you know am on the road
once again it seems
all that is left behind
is a chain of broken dreams
...

And how I wish that love
is all we need
what a life we would have
cause I've got so much to give
but you know I feel so sad
down inside my heart
that the dollar signs
should be keeping us apart
...

And only if I could find my way back to the time
when the problems of this life cannot get cross my mind
and the answers can be found in children nursery rhymes
I come runing back to you
I come runing back to you

But you know we can't
leave on dreams alone
got to pay the rent
so I must leave you all alone
but you know I have made my choice
many years ago
and now its traveling life
its the only life I know

But you know that I love you
you know I love
oh how I love you...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaja said...

Aren't you incurably Romantic?

I loved Dolly too.. more when i was younger... "Jolene"

Wasnt she a Double D size?? that woman...

August 09, 2007 5:56 AM  
Blogger Admin UD said...

I love her 'chest'. Yea i kow! I'm a perv. :)

August 09, 2007 8:48 AM  
Blogger Vera Ezimora said...

I'm sure u only remember her for her boobs. Pervert! Those things will choke u.

How u dey sha? Thank u for this morning. Twaz nice waking up 2 ur voice...pls don't let it get 2 ur head, lol.

August 09, 2007 7:30 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@jaja: lol... i wish.

@ugo daniels: lol.. m-e-n those melonous melons hehehehehe

@vera: *wink*

August 10, 2007 1:38 AM  
Blogger Waffarian said...

I don tire for all this love songs dem, ehn, I am now a bitter person!

How u dey, my brother?

August 12, 2007 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home