Monday, August 06, 2007

unSexually Attracted?

Many have asked this question before: Is it possible for a man & woman to share a platonic bond without getting sexually attracted? After chilling with a new friend I just made, she wrote me the following:

Foot rubs
Body scrubs
Face wipes
Intimate Stuffs

Human connect
One soul to another
A special kinship begins
Genuine friendship?

Nothing sexual....
Just a feeling of companionship
That first click
A flow
A conversation
Just knowing deep down inside
that your new friend is here to stay...

uhmmm, deeeeeeep. For me, many factor determines if I can stay straight with my female friends without shagging. Of course it will cross my mind, but I weigh the consequence and check if it is worth it. And once those factors are well equated, then the *last thing on my mind will be to shag my female friend.

I know its quite easy for some ladies, and a few guys (am one of them *wink*), but then, does shagging your friend (female or male as the case may be) put a stop to the bond you share?

*Considering the possibility.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger AIVY said...

i think its possible, depending on how disciplined you are. if you think of all the rasons not to, you won't.

August 06, 2007 8:32 AM  
Blogger Mrs Somebody said...

Who is she?

August 06, 2007 9:56 AM  
Blogger kokolette said...

i think it depends if you're attracted to the person or not.
I was of that school of thought before too that 2 friends will eventually shag...but i've had a friend like that now for over 6 months, and we're pretty close (him in the house, me in the shower close), (me telling him who i'm dating with some details, close) but i've never considered kissing him or even shagging him. I can't speak for him sha...coz you know you guys are "special" lol
so i think its possible as long as there is no attraction

August 06, 2007 10:47 AM  
Blogger Dolly said...

Pls answer the question Mrs Somebody asked

August 07, 2007 4:37 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@aivy: true. i agree wiv u.

@mrs somebody: she is who she is... LOL

@kokolette: yea, u can speak for urself, we men can be something else esp. when we see those you-know-what
*wink*

@dolly: I don answer am... LOL

August 07, 2007 6:09 AM  
Blogger Mrs Somebody said...

UnNaked Soul you had better answer me now!

August 08, 2007 8:09 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

yes, I think it does because then it might be that one of you wants the act to mean something (usuall the female) while the other is just looking for release.

August 08, 2007 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home