Monday, August 20, 2007

Goodbye 27, Welcome 28

How do feel now that you are 28? The same thing. Oh no, wait! I'm unconditionally happy, I care about people more. Not like I actually never cared, but am more conscious of my environment now.

Do you feel more responsible? Well, it depends on what am responsible for. But yea, I think I have moved a few degrees from point I-don't-give-a-shit to point what-is-this-shit.

Has anyone sent in a present yet? Noooo. They are all coming up with excuses so that they can come and have fun at my Vodka Fest. They never see natin. I go show them pepper. But I did my self a favour of getting me one.

What did you get? em rac thg i oub a.

What is that? what I bought my self.

What is it? I just told you.

So what are you going to do today? Buy chocolate & ice-cream for a start. and plan my vodka fest. doesn't really take much though.

What would you like for a birthday present? Will you give me?

Why not ask? Come let me whisper it to you.

No, Just say it: When you are ready, come and I will whisper it.

It's in your favour oh. So say it: Lets come to that later.

What does your birthday mean to you? Reminds me of the day I came to earth screaming "put me back innnnnnnn" but the dumb doc was too self-centered to understand me, and my mum, too weak & happy to tell the dumb doc what I was trying to say. And ever since, I have been trying to get back in through other doors, but I realized that only my dick can go in so far. Will keep trying though.

What the fuck? Hey! No swearing on my birthday! Except if it means something. *wink*

Labels: , ,

20 Comments:

Blogger Admin UD said...

Ok, so when are you getting married?

August 20, 2007 4:27 AM  
Blogger Dolly said...

You don craze finish ..... it's today your birthday?

August 20, 2007 4:32 AM  
Blogger Queen of My Castle said...

LOL...that was pretty funny. Not my first time on your site, but first time commenting. Vodka eh? That happens to be my drug of choice when drinking.

August 20, 2007 6:30 AM  
Blogger Mrs Somebody said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
So you bought yourself a car huh???
YIPEEEEEEEEE!!! when are we going out in it?*wink*

August 20, 2007 8:33 AM  
Blogger Perfectly Human said...

LMAO @ the last two questions & answer!!! You're very unserious o! You for carry your whole body enter now.
Have fun...*wink*

August 20, 2007 10:38 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

happy birthday sweerie.
na wa o. u mean ur mom has been enduring all this for 28 years.
It's your wife i now feel sorry for. she will soon take over
so where is the party?

August 20, 2007 10:57 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@ugo daniels: am getting marriend in WHEN... :-D

@dolly: no be my fault o. lol

@QOMC: wicked... *wink*

@mrs somebody: thanks dear *wink*

@JJ: honestly I tried o.. starting with my tongue... but seem not to go past there *sigh*

@catwalq: at my place... wanna come? :-)

August 21, 2007 2:02 AM  
Blogger Ms. Catwalq said...

but you know I am already there.
With that special thing, you like

August 21, 2007 8:34 AM  
Blogger Mrs Somebody said...

UnNaked and Catwalq!!!! What special thing?
I want to know.

August 21, 2007 3:35 PM  
Blogger Kafo said...

congratulations

in aries


@ Ugo: mercy Ugo na u know. We could ask the same of u. I am now whoseying at u

August 21, 2007 3:48 PM  
Blogger kokolette said...

happy bday o...so how wasted did u get?

August 21, 2007 8:07 PM  
Blogger TDVA said...

happy belated birthday. i'm late lol.

August 22, 2007 2:11 AM  
Blogger TDVA said...

and that was really crazy, the FAQ conversation with urself

August 22, 2007 2:11 AM  
Blogger AIVY said...

lol @ only your dick can enter... before nko?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

August 23, 2007 3:11 AM  
Blogger Atutupoyoyo said...

Happy belated birthday bruv. It is just downhill from here.

Leave Catwalq for me o. I am warning you now o.

August 23, 2007 3:27 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

Thanks everyone for the b.day hailings... *bow*

August 23, 2007 5:19 AM  
Blogger Porter deHarqourt said...

happy birthday man, was going to send u a cake with a stripper hidden inside, but i guess it's too late for that now...hope u had fun tho.

August 23, 2007 5:24 AM  
Blogger Aijay said...

Ehm...weren't u taught to answer all questions properly during an interview?
Oya, go and edit ur answers accordingly. lol.
Happy belated birthday!!

August 23, 2007 11:01 AM  
Blogger Rinsola said...

Happy belated bday month mate

August 23, 2007 12:42 PM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

PD: thank plenty plenty.. u fit still send am come o... i still dey receive gift and surprises... :-D

aijay: lol... i think say i answer them correctly

rinsola: thanks very much m8 ;-)

August 23, 2007 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home