Monday, November 19, 2007

unEcclesiastically Thinking

I once heard that those who don't know what they want are the ones that suffer the most. No doubt I say. Life presents us with opportunities within our reach, and some people stretches beyond reach to touch what most people would refer to as impossibilities. They make the difference.

I feel emotional connection to everything around me, and the things I experience but I sometimes lack the vocal abilities to effectively communicate this. These emotions carries electrons, and the number of electrons each emotion particles carries, determines their rank in the periodic table of my hard-to-understand elemental life. Medically speaking, the right side of my brain that creates the emotion is more powerful than the left were these vocal abilities are formed. Whatever!

The things we want overshadows the things we need. More that 90% of the time we don't want what we need, and more than 50% of the remaining almost 10% when we want what we need, we do it because of the desperate situations we find ourselves, and the other almost 50% of the remaining almost 10% when we want naturally what we need, we not only get it, we also feel absolutely fulfilled. Now this doesn't happen all the time, that's why it falls in the smaller areas of our entire life.

Someone please call me a shrink, hot and voluptuous please, loves her pink, and talks with ease. There is a voice in my head that is clearly not my own. It is deep, sure, and toned.

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

Blogger bumight said...

I'm really feeling ur back to back updates, and I'm first again! this time I deserve a grammy!
ok, lemme secure my position

November 19, 2007 8:40 AM  
Blogger bumight said...

ok, now I' in love a la ur second paragraph. chemistry and medicine= just wonderful!

November 19, 2007 9:17 AM  
Blogger Onome said...

i see...........

November 19, 2007 9:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I tagged u o

November 19, 2007 11:16 AM  
Blogger Brilliantly Me said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 19, 2007 4:40 PM  
Blogger Brilliantly Me said...

hmm...you sound like me, this time last year...speaking in parables.

November 19, 2007 4:41 PM  
Blogger La Reine said...

Proud to say I'll be back.

November 19, 2007 7:46 PM  
Blogger Jayn Sean said...

Mmmh!,Un-naked,Its my 1st time here and you just decided to turn my brain back to back, left to right? You think you are being fair? **hiss**

Okay. 1st things 1st. Thanx for stopping by my page. I promise to be a regular here. Think i'm gonna love this blog. I'll still understand what you'll be talking about oo! Don't think speaking in parables will scare me. It won't!
Lemme go read this again- don't think i didn't get what you said!

November 19, 2007 11:32 PM  
Blogger Joy Akut said...

u hit the nail man...i feel u on this...
and em..u need a shrink? well not one to boast but i'm my own best shrink,i could shrink u good and best part is u wouldnt have to pay 100dollars an hour..lol'

ok, olamild tagged u...make sure u deliver.

November 20, 2007 12:24 AM  
Blogger Joy Akut said...

so u know, i was first but the network wouldnt let me post...send my chewing gum to me...

November 20, 2007 12:29 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@bumight: *wink*

@onome: what did u see? :-)

@olamild: ok o... :-D

@rayo: :-)

@la reine: sweet!

@jaybabe: thanks for stopping by too babes *wink*

@fantasy queen: fair enough... when shall we start? you shall have ur chewing gum after our first session *wink*

November 20, 2007 4:37 AM  
Blogger Joy Isi Bewaji said...

simple, u are a woman locked in a man's body!

November 20, 2007 7:37 AM  
Blogger UnNaked Soul said...

@Isi: hmmmm... that means if I were to come as a woman, i would have been a lesbo. sweet! LoL

November 20, 2007 7:46 AM  
Blogger guerreiranigeriana said...

are you sure its a shrink you want;)...trust, having someone so fine to 'assist' with problems/whatever can be very, very distracting...i once had a fine-ass doctor...so fine, my mouth almost dropped when he walked in...i could barely behave myself...let alone speak like a normal human being or ask questions...good luck;)...

November 20, 2007 10:40 AM  
Blogger Naapali said...

Dude, I left a message for Dr. Melfi with her answering service. She will see you after Tony Soprano. She doesn't do pink but has killer legs in her skirt suit.

November 27, 2007 1:06 PM  
Blogger sp said...

You are doing a good job at describing how you can't describe something, and sometimes that's enough.

I get like that constantly.

January 19, 2008 4:10 PM  
Blogger sp said...

Per your request, a link to the personality test website: http://www.atzmi.com/

I would love to know your results!

January 21, 2008 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home