Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I wanna go to rehab

That you have seen me naked doesn't mean you have seen my private part. - unNaked Soul

I have met so many people in my life, well not so many, and I have an obsession to how they carry on. Their thought pattern, eating habit, health consciousness, love life, sex life (rates top actually), basic instinct, belief system, character matrix, and behavioural pattern. Just the other day I was having a conversation with a friend about a lady who stated that she flies only first class everytime. He is of the opinion that the lady does it for efizi sakes. I defended her (even though I don't know her) saying what if she does it for comfort sakes considering she can afford it. He went further to argue that a lot of "her type" generally do things so that people can associate them with that kind of lifestyle not necessarily for the comfort, and that business class offers just about the same comfort for less the amount. My question is, why are people so interested in other people's lives, and why are some people interested in other people taking interest in their lives?

I think about sex three quater of the time when I am not sleeping, eating, working, drinking water, eating, walking, have a conversation, doing presentation, and having my bath... and one fourth of the time I am doing all the above mentioned activities. A girl once told me she would do anything for her man sexually... Anything. And she sees no reason why he should be fooling around. That certainly raised the hair on my body, but control is the keyword. So I maintained. Is sex really enough? I would like to carry out a research to know how long any intimate relationship would last without sex. Not suppressed but sex made irrelevant while other areas of the relationship is hightened. Like the cuddling, going out (dinner, lunch, breakfast, movies, party, etc), gift exchange, and smooching. Talking about smooching, when all that sensitive spots are strummed like a guiter string, and all that sweet sounds are let out, where can orgasm be pegged? Take sex away, will it come crashing?

Everything comes naturally. I woke up many mornings ago and DING! No more cigarettes. No urge whatsoever. No more kpoli. No urge whatsoever. I faught this for many months, quit a number of times only to pick it up at the height of boredom, lonliness, and maybe depression. Just to wake up one day with no plans of quitting and its gone, just like it came. I wake up everyday with at least one miracle as I'll love to call it, and viola, I woke up with this one. Goodbye nicotine and Mary J. I'll miss the lonely times we spent together and the high times we shared. Sorry, nature has taken her toll again...

My life ain't in shit compare to over five million people who recently lost their homes/families/friends. It simply poked my side to alert me that if I don't appreciate what I have now and build on it, I might loose it and worse wake up dead. Regardless, I still want more doing less. But then, what do I want?

Ultimately, stop the bullshit. Universally speaking, What is really going on?!

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

Blogger onydchic said...

Sex is overrated. Period. If you're thinking too much about it, you need to find moee exciting things to do. :)

May 21, 2008 5:45 AM  
Blogger Tears said...

exactly!! what is GOING ON??!! guess we just all have apprt what we have WHEN we have it!! well said bro!! :D

May 21, 2008 8:25 AM  
Blogger theicequeen said...

hmm, sex is overrated oh! cuz you could have mad sexin wiv someone, and it contributes absolutely nada to intimacy or the relationship..however! doin all the cuddling, dinnering, creates an intimacy, which ultimately improves the sexin! word. lolz

and you quit? yay for you! are we having celebratory cake? if theres cake..hola my side sharp sharp!

May 21, 2008 4:36 PM  
Blogger theicequeen said...

hmm, sex is overrated oh! cuz you could have mad sexin wiv someone, and it contributes absolutely nada to intimacy or the relationship..however! doin all the cuddling, dinnering, creates an intimacy, which ultimately improves the sexin! word. lolz

and you quit? yay for you! are we having celebratory cake? if theres cake..hola my side sharp sharp!

May 21, 2008 4:37 PM  
Blogger princesa said...

Hey dude, being a while o, missed ur blog!

I believe a relationship can thrive without sex.

May 22, 2008 9:54 AM  
Blogger O'Dee said...

sex is overrated!!!!!

May 22, 2008 3:11 PM  
Blogger Flourishing Florida said...

u write n a strange way. u make a lot of sense, but believe me dat d normal 'everyday people' sense. i assume u r an enigma! i likey

sex, sex, sex, sex. do who r doing it, think abt it. those who r not doing it, think abt it too. it's really d most powerful force on earth!

May 23, 2008 1:46 AM  
Blogger Flourishing Florida said...

who r these pple saying sex is over-rated??????????????????????? which planet r u guys from??????????????????????????

ok o. i'll wait till una don marry & go 6 months without sex with ur spouse, den tell me how 'cuddling' would satisfy ur urge! unless u r telling me u don't have urges. eh hen, den i can understand. sex is good o jare. good sex is fanstatic!!!

May 23, 2008 1:50 AM  
Blogger Dark Temptress said...

...first of all, for all you ppl that think sex is overrated, forgive me but is it perhaps because of the fact that you're either

a)not getting any
b)not getting enough or
c)really rubbishg at it!

It officially seals the deal, no doubt about it. intimacy is good sha but that can only sustain you for so long, trust...

p.s. @free-flowing florida - "preach on" :D

May 23, 2008 3:47 AM  
Blogger Kafo said...

congratulations oooooooooooo

May 23, 2008 3:52 PM  
Blogger bArOquE said...

my guy,sex makes the world go round,leav am so...you know, the interest in other people's is not about their lives but why we do certain things, or why i would...using you own example, i told myself i was going to fly business class on my next trip & i bet you it was not just bcuz it was not so comfi on my last economy flight, small efizi being dey my mind...but if i can afford it (i cant btw) is that a bad thing?...been in sexless rels b4 & it lasted long enough. we were for christain reasons...guy, thank God you're off the kpoli...sometimes its ok not to know what you want so you can take time to consider & make the right choices...however, i dont think you can answers from rehab

May 23, 2008 5:20 PM  
Blogger Anya Posh said...

That was some deep shit Unnaked, hmm really insightful into your personality that you're not just about sex

May 24, 2008 12:34 PM  
Blogger ablackjamesbond said...

'That you have seen me naked doesn't mean you have seen my private part'...worth thinking abt!

May 25, 2008 4:49 AM  
Blogger eFJay said...

I like to think the world doesnt revolve around sex.
I know couples that have been together for years and are not having sex.

'ef babe'

May 25, 2008 4:00 PM  
Blogger Lady said...

the answer to your question is....i had been in a serious relationship for four years with absolutely no sex(many things happened..but NO SEX) you can really just enjoy cuddling, kissing, dining,talking.....
well guess what after that four years he had started wandering....hehe
"just becos you have seen me naked doesnt mean you have seen my private part"...hahahahahahha...i find that soo deep...

May 29, 2008 2:39 AM  
Blogger rethots said...

"...why are people so interested in other people's lives,..." 'cos they would rather others not have what they don't have ('tis unconscious but, a terrible state of the mind). But then, since everyone can't like one.....'tis best to always do what one wants.

Sex shouldn't be the all-in-all of a relationship, and it won't really be.....if 'tis not unnecessarily overated.

June 04, 2008 2:42 AM  
Blogger Manda said...

so u let nicotine be? nice to know... wat's kpoli abeg?

Thgot they said guys couldn't do witout sex!

June 08, 2008 6:09 PM  
Blogger Brilliantly Me said...

Whoo!! Congratulations on finally dropping the cigarettes and the "J"

June 17, 2008 10:06 AM  
Blogger sp said...

Should we re-frame our thought process and realize we try to fit into an artificial society and that vices are available to numb that reality until we figure out how to do something about it?

"Modern depression is a symptom of our society."
"Depression is a disease of civilization."

October 22, 2016 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home